How ~MK~, The "Nr.1" tribe of K35 went to pris0n(er)

DeletedUser

I am not quite appealed or amused to be honest =/

You joined them just for protection in my opinion, at least that is my conclusion; they are the top tribe so you joined them, hoping to get a decent rank - which you did, and then when you realised they are not of your 'standards' you simply left, leaving them as a self-proclaimed hero, which to be honest; you are not if you ask me =/

I also don't consider you quite smart as well.

Judging people by their age is not something wise. Look at Sasuke Uzumakii from W37 (Leader of Chess). He is quite talented and quite young as well, yet he managed to bring tribes to their knees.

Also, if you had the ability, or at least if you think you are better than that 'son of a weakling' leader. Why didn't you use that ability to share the leadership further more and control the tribe and lead it towards the best. Sometimes, advicing or threatening is not enough.

I hope I made myself clear =)

You picked this post apart and found the smallest flaws in it to create a flame. Truthfuly you know exactly what he ment by the age disregard of ~MK~'s leader. You know that he ment he is immature, he just used his age to express it.

This seems to be a pathetic attempt at flaming.

LastApparatus

Are you calling people children and basing your opinion of people on their age?

I mean, come on: you're playing an online browser game for Christ's sake, you dumbass! So, what that means is watch your tongue before you make more enemies than you can count on all of your fingers and toes... And inevitably get rimmed continuously this entire world. The ages here vary from 12 to 50 and not a single person cares about the age of who they're playing with or against. Half the "children" playing this game are more intelligent and more mature than you have presented yourself to be.

DeletedUser

I mean, come on: you're playing an online browser game for Christ's sake, you dumbass! So, what that means is watch your tongue before you make more enemies than you can count on all of your fingers and toes... And inevitably get rimmed continuously this entire world. The ages here vary from 12 to 50 and not a single person cares about the age of who they're playing with or against. Half the "children" playing this game are more intelligent and more mature than you have presented yourself to be.

Are you joking now?

I see two players who can actually take an entire page of words and pick out 2-3 words that they can react on. Your actually looking for an excuse to be an asshole right now.

What I did was take his age and present it as a reason for him being immature and unreasonable. If you choose to be offended by that, please, be my guest. If anyone else wish to comment on the fact that I pointed out his age so clearly, then at least comment it as a whole, not a sentence taken out of context.

I sincerely doubt that most of the children here are more intelligent and more mature. That is why they are called children, because they are young and still have so much to learn.. More experienced, yes, sure, there are probably some 14 year old kid with a talent for this game no one else have. That I can't deny, is that based on age? No, talent and experience comes from being born with and playing enough.

Does that make them better? Not exactly, because they react to dumb ass things that will eventually give them enough enemies to drown in.

I sincerely do care about the age of the players in my tribe. Why? Simply because a 12 year old will never be able to comprehend and react the same way as an adult. Children are filled up with hormones and they will seek their agressive side, seeing as they most likely will not have realised they can use a more clever tactic called being clever..

If you feel the need to critisize people for their opinions, why not go somewhere else? As you so clearly pointed out, this is an Online game. Which means that not everyone share your opinions. If you want to be pretencious, please take it someplace other than here, because I'm not interested in responding to bullshit comments.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

exactly, im 36yo and have been in a few tribes led by younger people, it matters not how old you are to be able to play. i actually know of someone who is 72 who plays this game, he has older grandchildren than me, i didnt even know his age for ages, and it didnt make any difference when i did. i konw of a (very successful on this game) 63yo lady.

the trouble younger (<16) is that they are given a bad name by some of the immature kids who play. and there are a few.

i actually have experience of pris0ner on w16. he's not a bad guy, but dont think i would be in a tribe led by him.

DeletedUser

I know lol i am 13......Either way idc. The report will be here in 10 minutes.

DeletedUser

exactly, im 36yo and have been in a few tribes led by younger people, it matters not how old you are to be able to play. i actually know of someone who is 72 who plays this game, he has older grandchildren than me, i didnt even know his age for ages, and it didnt make any difference when i did. i konw of a (very successful on this game) 63yo lady.

the trouble younger (<16) is that they are given a bad name by some of the immature kids who play. and there are a few.

i actually have experience of pris0ner on w16. he's not a bad guy, but dont think i would be in a tribe led by him.

I'm talking about all of this in general, and I can't seem to have written anything about people older than 16. I never said anyone over 15-16 would be bad subjects for playing tw, thats probably because they should be over the spite age. They don't need to rebel against everything, and they certainly don't need to be a "bad ass" when people are trying to talk some sense into them.

Well, I just have some experience with him from this world, and I can't say I'm impressed.. He spent I do believe it was around the better part of 2 hours last night flaming me on msn for my "traitorous move" and my "mother****ing stupid noob play style", after which he started spamming nudges for about 30min.

So if anyone are still convinced I should change my opinion about teenagers playing Tribal Wars, please do give me a reason too..

DeletedUser

I am leaving the tribe along with sithmeister. the tribe was going no where, in the tribe forums 300 point players were asking for help because they got cleard by 50 spears. I'd rather be surrounded by 3 ~MK~ guys on my own then have to support them.

DeletedUser

I wish 82nd luck in their efforts but according to the narration they won't need any but ~MK~ are the 4th biggest tribe so pretty much 1 down more to go.

As far as the age is concerned wow you've all been turning molehills into mountains here.

DeletedUser

YAY I GOT THE REPORT. Hey doesnt seem like they'll be a match, if all they're players are like this:
Subject: [player]CrankHS[/player] attacks [village]615|375[/village]
Sent: 17.06.09 19:30

The Defender has won

Luck: 13.1
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]CrankHS[/player]
Village: [village]628|360[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Defender: [player]FlamexXx[/player]
Village: [village]615|375[/village]

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_knight.png

Losses:

Haul:

TW - Report converter

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you joking now?

I see two players who can actually take an entire page of words and pick out 2-3 words that they can react on. Your actually looking for an excuse to be an asshole right now.

What I did was take his age and present it as a reason for him being immature and unreasonable. If you choose to be offended by that, please, be my guest. If anyone else wish to comment on the fact that I pointed out his age so clearly, then at least comment it as a whole, not a sentence taken out of context.

I sincerely doubt that most of the children here are more intelligent and more mature. That is why they are called children, because they are young and still have so much to learn.. More experienced, yes, sure, there are probably some 14 year old kid with a talent for this game no one else have. That I can't deny, is that based on age? No, talent and experience comes from being born with and playing enough.

Does that make them better? Not exactly, because they react to dumb ass things that will eventually give them enough enemies to drown in.

I sincerely do care about the age of the players in my tribe. Why? Simply because a 12 year old will never be able to comprehend and react the same way as an adult. Children are filled up with hormones and they will seek their agressive side, seeing as they most likely will not have realised they can use a more clever tactic called being clever..

If you feel the need to critisize people for their opinions, why not go somewhere else? As you so clearly pointed out, this is an Online game. Which means that not everyone share your opinions. If you want to be pretencious, please take it someplace other than here, because I'm not interested in responding to bullshit comments.

Thanks!
Your views are flawed. I have been able to utilize advanced vocabulary since the age of 9. I'm 18 with a wife and a baby, and I have out used the English language countless times with people far older than I have. When I was 14, I could use and pronounce some words that most people aren't capable of even hearing nowadays.

I know it isn't my place to chime in an argument, but when a person has such a distorted view of competent teenagers, I feel compelled to speak up. Immaturity is a far fetched concept that is always related with kids now because of people like you. You see a person (age unknown) acting immature, you automatically classify them as a child. You're overall view is far beyond distortion, but what I would classify as, immature.

DeletedUser

Your views are flawed. I have been able to utilize advanced vocabulary since the age of 9. I'm 18 with a wife and a baby, and I have out used the English language countless times with people far older than I have. When I was 14, I could use and pronounce some words that most people aren't capable of even hearing nowadays.

I know it isn't my place to chime in an argument, but when a person has such a distorted view of competent teenagers, I feel compelled to speak up. Immaturity is a far fetched concept that is always related with kids now because of people like you. You see a person (age unknown) acting immature, you automatically classify them as a child. You're overall view is far beyond distortion, but what I would classify as, immature.

Quite interesting.
Wait, not really.. I spoke 3 languages fluently at the age of 10, so I can't say that I'm even close to impressed at your "accomplishment". However, as english is not my main language, but my 3. I wouldn't even consider starting a discussion on grammars.

Not that such a thing is even related to this thread (you introduced that, thanks for adding another idiotic discussion to my thread).

There are alot of competent teenagers, have I ever denied that? You fail to read the thread as a whole. Perhaps when you've also learned the ability to argument properly, you can come back and discuss what's really the content of this thread.

Does one have to be smart to get married and have a child at the age of 18?
You need 2 things, consention from your parents (if thats the state law, if not you need only one thing), and a broken condom.
Wait, you deserve a rather large applause on that part.. Immaturity is far from a far fetched concept, and it's always related to children now a days because they are more spoiled and learn things slower.
I'm gonna be a little discriminating and say that the only countries in the world who are actually getting smarter are the asian ones.
Congrats to them, their culture is at least developing. On the other hand, Americans/europeans and russians are far from having any new mileposts to set.

Your ability to use words that are beyond some people might impress someone with the lack of an intelligence, but please, you are not in the presence of an adolescent with an ego the size of mount everest now.
I share my opinions here so that MK members can read them as well, and argument on them.

What are you really trying to contribute to this discussion? Was there nothing in your post, but a poor attempt to heaten this thread up?

What I did was take 1 person, and giving my opinion about him.
After which I took several more persons and gave my opinion about them in a setting which allready exists. Now, if you have any knowledge on the affairs that went on in MK, please, do discuss this further. If not, please do go someplace else where people care.

DeletedUser

Go sith agreed. And the post be4 u had a ego as big as the sun. Mount Everest was an underestimate. And baby at 18? You shouldn't be proud. :(

DeletedUser

This isnt true, in World 21 there was a premade for only players over the age of 21. I would say that this game is full of multiple ages, but that doesnt mean everyone likes playing with 30 year olds, or 15 year olds. Just depends on the person.

DeletedUser

There are teenagers playing TW that could wipe the floor with your whole tribe. Maturity > age. And by saying teenagers are bad is completely immature thus the correct equation would go something like...

Maturity > age, (Sithmeister) ignorant*immature = inflated ego. Inflated ego = eventual if not actual fail. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

There are teenagers playing TW that could wipe the floor with your whole tribe. Maturity > age. And by saying teenagers are bad is completely immature thus the correct equation would go something like...

Maturity > age, (Sithmeister) ignorant*immature = inflated ego. Inflated ego = eventual if not actual fail. Have a nice day.

hmmm... now is this topic about math? or physics? lol... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i dont think that what he is trying to say is that <16=noob.

i think the equation he is saying, is that, on average, the younger person wil run a poorer tribe than the older (wiser, less prone to insult) person.

DeletedUser

i dont think that what he is trying to say is that <16=noob.

i think the equation he is saying, is that, on average, the younger person wil run a poorer tribe than the older (wiser, less prone to insult) person.

I was lead by a 15 year old and he did a bang up job. I was incredibly impressed.

DeletedUser

and that happens. i was on 16 to start in a tribe led by a 16yo, we did great, he led us excellently, then k position forced us to merge, and this 'great leader' quit because he didnt get duke privs! thats the maturity that i think is being discussed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and that happens. i was on 16 to start in a tribe led by a 16yo, we did great, he led us excellently, then k position forced us to merge, and this 'great leader' quit because he didnt get duke privs! thats the maturity that i think is being discussed. :icon_wink:

Fair enough. I still think condemning somebody for their age alone is terrible though. Hormones may be active, but being even headed is a trait that doesn't emerge as soon as you hit 20. It's with you from birth. Now, a lot of teenagers that play this are morons yes, but that's no reason to generalize.