How much mine whoring is too much mine whoring?

• Thread starter SellecksMoustache
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Statistics

9,403 Paladins
191,918 spears
24,911 players

That means an average 7.7 spears per player. If we assume that the only players making spears are the ones who also have a paladin, that's still an average of only 20 spears per paladin. Is this too much mine whoring? I know that farming is bad so far, but it will open up as soon as BP is over. Especially if most people don't even have any troops whatsoever.

EDIT: After free spears from the tutorial, only 67,363 spears have been built. Average of 7 per paladin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even better for the good players who are actually preparing for the mass farming coming ahead :)

DeletedUser71572

Even better for the good players who are actually preparing for the mass farming coming ahead :)

This ^

Yes, most that I know have lost all spears on spikes. The only farming we do now is pally farming. And also, we're preparing for BP to go, which is upping mines, and getting a decent number of axe.

kingjohan

i'd say minewhoring is good, in this world where you don't have as much barbs as you do in other worlds (due to the no restart rule and cluster villages together rule).

Hower, mines on lvl 10 is imo to much because you will waste to much resources.
I also farm only with my pally in this world because
1: due to the lack of barbs it result in the same barb being raped surley over 100 times/day which will result in that your pally can carry all the resources left in the village (unfortunitly)
2: The pally moves faster.

also, as somone else said, its better for the agressive players when Bp ends ;)

kingjohan

i'd say minewhoring is good, in this world where you don't have as much barbs as you do in other worlds (due to the no restart rule and cluster villages together rule).

I also farm only with my pally in this world because
1: due to the lack of barbs it result in the same barb being raped surley over 100 times/day which will result in that your pally can carry all the resources left in the village (unfortunitly)
2: The pally moves faster.

also, as somone else said, its better for the agressive players when Bp ends ;)

DeletedUser

Makes me wonder what people consider to actually be mine whoring. I normally build my mines to around 6/4/4 anyway. If it's better to build mines higher on this world, wouldn't 10/6/6 be around what I would want? (Not what I've built, ftr).

DeletedUser

Mine whoring the first 1-2 days gives you the res income you need to build spears before bp ends.

DeletedUser

Mine whoring the first 1-2 days gives you the res income you need to build spears before bp ends.

Exactly.
My mine are sexy anough to produce few hundreds of troops :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Smart players are mine whoring and are not following silly guides.

DeletedUser

BP being 2.5 days on a 2 speed server is insane imo. My axes will be getting quite restless by that point.

DeletedUser

Smart players are mine whoring and are not following silly guides.

Smart players make troops for when the bp is over.
Without resources you can't make troops.
without farms and mines you can't make resources.

1+1=2.