How .SOD. Reached Half-A-Mil Points

DeletedUser

The Duke, Grawler, was being owned by Petra and Jester. In return for keeping his villages, they get invites :lol: The Duke of the #1 Ranked Tribe has to cut a deal to save his butt...priceless:lol:

DeletedUser

And? Some of the best dukes (FalseMyrmidon of world one, for example) are actually quite bad at playing this game, just fantastic at organising and logisitics, is all.

DeletedUser

The Duke, Grawler, was being owned by Petra and Jester. In return for keeping his villages, they get invites :lol: The Duke of the #1 Ranked Tribe has to cut a deal to save his butt...priceless:lol:

Unfortunately you'll always get haters. But thats life.

Edit: Its not called being owned it was perfect timing from Petra's behalf, perfect. I had just lost an army nobling a village, apart from a few axe and lcav here and there, lost a defense village defending someone else, lost an attack army when Petra guessed right in which was my real attack to my fakes. He played the game perfectly which left me clean open with one defensive village between four I managed to hold out moving my defense and scouts around until further support arrived. Then I spoke with Petra, met terms and he arrived with us as EV got a cut of the deal. Get your facts straight and stop living under the protection of Angel of Mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I look correctly, I think SOD also cleaned their house (only 41 members now)

DeletedUser

I will refuse to comment on this post. As I account sat grawler and could say many harsh things.

Other than that. Eh. Cant think of anything else.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately you'll always get haters. But thats life.

Edit: Its not called being owned it was perfect timing from Petra's behalf, perfect. I had just lost an army nobling a village, apart from a few axe and lcav here and there, lost a defense village defending someone else, lost an attack army when Petra guessed right in which was my real attack to my fakes. He played the game perfectly which left me clean open with one defensive village between four I managed to hold out moving my defense and scouts around until further support arrived. Then I spoke with Petra, met terms and he arrived with us as EV got a cut of the deal. Get your facts straight and stop living under the protection of Angel of Mercy.

1 - Not living under anyone's protection :)
2 - I am not doubting Petra's skill, I doubt yours :lol:

DeletedUser

Doubt all you want, I didn't end up getting rimmed and forced to restart. Unlike .... you?

And yes you do hide underneath AOW, if he doesn't threaten others you'd be farmed over and over.

DeletedUser

I believe a really great line goes towards my lovely girlfriend.

"It is better to be the right hand of the Devil, then be in his path."

DeletedUser

Doubt all you want, I didn't end up getting rimmed and forced to restart. Unlike .... you?

And yes you do hide underneath AOW, if he doesn't threaten others you'd be farmed over and over.

Grawler. Thats enough. Quit lying here.

Fact 1. You had no actual defense village.

In all your villages as your sitter i saw a Massive. 700 sword.

Congrats. You win todays biggest noob award.

It would cost me less to take your villages than it would any of the N-Less members.

DeletedUser

Grawler. Thats enough. Quit lying here.

Fact 1. You had no actual defense village.

In all your villages as your sitter i saw a Massive. 700 sword.

Congrats. You win todays biggest noob award.

It would cost me less to take your villages than it would any of the N-Less members.

Maybe if you checked that fact how many troops were outbound? Yes on my first village I had 800Swords and 600Spears as I went full out attack ;)

DeletedUser

What WAS :)

Either way you wouldn't side with me against your GF whether she was right or wrong. If mine played and she was in her situation I'd do the same as you, so talking to you about this is, infact pointless.

Mozz06

What WAS :)

Either way you wouldn't side with me against your GF whether she was right or wrong. If mine played and she was in her situation I'd do the same as you, so talking to you about this is, infact pointless.

I could play that role. :icon_wink:

:lol: Please note: I am male, not orientated that way and most certainly not serious.

DeletedUser

I could play that role. :icon_wink:

:lol: Please note: I am male, not orientated that way and most certainly not serious.

Your male? Sure Mozz whatever :icon_wink: get back into my bed GF!!!

:lol:

DeletedUser10391

Odd how your not living under anyone protection yet when i farmed you I got a mail from grawler (you were in his tribe at the time) threatening me annnnd a mail from AOD threatening me.

DeletedUser

Odd how your not living under anyone protection yet when i farmed you I got a mail from grawler (you were in his tribe at the time) threatening me annnnd a mail from AOD threatening me.

AOM not AOD (He means Angel of Mercy)

Oh she is very much hidden under protection. Something has been said about those two in our forums, I feel very much sorry for AOM as do many of my tribe as its not something he can do about it, views on Seraph are very different.

DeletedUser10391

thanks for the correction grawler, If she had'nt been such a good sport about a few mails and stuff thats happened I would have been tempted to try out AOM's resolve. But fortunately she seems like a nice person so i'm not going to be vindictive.

DeletedUser

AOM not AOD (He means Angel of Mercy)

Oh she is very much hidden under protection. Something has been said about those two in our forums, I feel very much sorry for AOM as do many of my tribe as its not something he can do about it, views on Seraph are very different.

Please you noobs cant even take out a player my size without having to need help. I already know all about the attack attempted to be planned on me. LOL

Who did your member thank for beating the pants off of Leviathan?
Sure the hell wasnt your tribe ROFL

DeletedUser

Please you noobs cant even take out a player my size without having to need help. I already know all about the attack attempted to be planned on me. LOL

Who did your member thank for beating the pants off of Leviathan?
Sure the hell wasnt your tribe ROFL

phew...it's a good thing you know about those plans...I was beginning to think no one could tell me what they were!

DeletedUser

Looks like SOD wants to be stupid and step against me. So be it. Guess its time to have some fun with you underdevoloped noobs.