how to declare war??

DeletedUser

it's wasn't a declaration... he was asking on how to declare (opposite) plus saying that he's scum leader is full of nonsense...

well...full of nonsense can be explain in many ways..

yeah...his mouth is full of nonsense...
i believe that everyone will agree on that :icon_wink:

but...due to his village and TW capability....you have to try on that ^^

DeletedUser

every time i see your profile pic i feel like hitting on you lol..

anw thanks and gd luck with ur RL from now :)...

DeletedUser

every time i see your profile pic i feel like hitting on you lol..

anw thanks and gd luck with ur RL from now :)...

Maurice, thank you for your wishes of good luck upon us, it is appreciated, but not required in any way. Your feelings for my duke however are not appreciated and will not be tolerated, I do not know how you run things in RBL (if you in fact run them at all), but two men facing the same direction and hugging is really not hugging as your tribe may have believed, it is in fact sodomy. Your well planned fakes covering the next 200+ hours are also appreciated as we appreciate the free OD. We look forward to more of your intriguing posts, next time try not to make them so wordy.

Good Day and Good Luck

Ewerks

DeletedUser

Maurice, thank you for your wishes of good luck upon us, it is appreciated, but not required in any way. Your feelings for my duke however are not appreciated and will not be tolerated, I do not know how you run things in RBL (if you in fact run them at all), but two men facing the same direction and hugging is really not hugging as your tribe may have believed, it is in fact sodomy. Your well planned fakes covering the next 200+ hours are also appreciated as we appreciate the free OD. We look forward to more of your intriguing posts, next time try not to make them so wordy.

Good Day and Good Luck

Ewerks

im sure you don't know the full story behind the problems that i had with ur ex-duke.. anw you will change ur mind if your knew what really hapend and what was going on back then ( some of the leader of pRo know little bit about the story and other knew nothing but i think now all pRo leader know and understood our position and the act that i had to do), but i felt there is no need for me to explain my act as any leader is free to lead his tribe in anyway he wants, those who are happy can stay and those who aren't can simply leave :)

anw this is off topic, you guys are dead meat !! :p :p :booty::booty::booty::booty:

DeletedUser

lol....relax...
SCUM are easy targets...all are so noobish :)

In fact,you are the one that declared...
so what for if we know the problems between you and our ex-duke?
and i believe that RBL will win the war,isnt it??
(just dont lose,it makes your ball smaller ^^)

DeletedUser57956

im sure you don't know the full story behind the problems that i had with ur ex-duke.. anw you will change ur mind if your knew what really hapend and what was going on back then ( some of the leader of pRo know little bit about the story and other knew nothing but i think now all pRo leader know and understood our position and the act that i had to do), but i felt there is no need for me to explain my act as any leader is free to lead his tribe in anyway he wants, those who are happy can stay and those who aren't can simply leave :)

anw this is off topic, you guys are dead meat !! :p :p :booty::booty::booty::booty:

Not sure I know what you are actually refering to here? I wasnt aware there was any history? We only really spoke once on skype. Anyway, I still chat to scum on skype, just dont actively play any more.

As for talking about pro leaders knowing something, I assume that is a reference to me catching olsarus walking you around in gimp mask and leather dog collar. I dont see how your perverted games have any relevance on this forum. :icon_redface:

Oh, and earlier you referred to quassisexidoodle as a he. Shes a lady, and a smexie one at that. She gives me :wood:.

DeletedUser

All i can say is about time we attacked them just over a week ago.

Maurice was quick too notice.
I Can use the Dissmissmeber button too

Might as well have the first war stats down as well, tho will be hard with all the RBL members that will be getting kicked like above.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RBL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,504
Side 2: 45,043
Difference: 45,461

image.php

Not that any of this matters as we are all looking for war and RBL have brought it, After plenty of coertion and alot of lube.

:icon_evil: this will almost be as fun as stealing nishi's kittens

DeletedUser19460

Your well planned fakes covering the next 200+ hours are also appreciated as we appreciate the free OD.

Good Day and Good Luck

Ewerks

You never know there might be a hidden surprise inside:lol:

DeletedUser

can you tell me which village shenhue!!!

There are so many ram attacks comming