How to Get a Life

DeletedUser

Dearest W69. We are gonna make this real short and sweet.

It has not escaped our notice that the constant hugging on this world by the rank 1 tribe needs to be dealt with.

We won't bother wasting our time declaring on you as we are saving that for a tribe who actually deserves some respect. All we shall do, is say to 1 up...

Bring it on and don't expect a merge out of this one :icon_wink:

-Varyag

Deleted User - 10770065

We posted first, delete or I report to mods.

DeletedUser108039

Tad slow here mario.... see my picture makes sense :O

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We posted first, delete or I report to mods.

No rules have been broken in this thread. And it isn't filled with over-sized pictures, which are breaking the rules. Feel free to report to mods if you like. I'm more than happy to play you at your own childish game :)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you Varyag for the warning, I will note it down in my secret journal and recite it to myself thrice, before and after each meal I have. :icon_razz:

Deleted User - 10770065

Also, in a serious note, I think this thread is hilarious. Considering how Varyag constantly did bug us for a merge. Nice try though :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It has not escaped our notice that the constant hugging on this world by the rank 1 tribe needs to be dealt with.

We won't bother wasting our time declaring on you as we are saving that for a tribe who actually deserves some respect. All we shall do, is say to 1 up...

-Varyag

Poor Mario....he gets butthurt so easy.

You guys already came to 1 UP asking for a merge :icon_rolleyes:

Shame I'm not playing. :)

<3

DeletedUser

-Varyag

Wish I could get the rank 4 tribe to stack us, too, does wonders for your confidence.
Then we could get one of the smaller tribes to coordinate with us and it would be like "we'd have to screw up really badly to lose this."

DeletedUser

Wish I could get the rank 4 tribe to stack us, too, does wonders for your confidence.
Then we could get one of the smaller tribes to coordinate with us and it would be like "we'd have to screw up really badly to lose this."

Love the smell of butthurt people, never gets old.

DeletedUser

Love the smell of butthurt people, never gets old.

How can I be butthurt over a world I never intended to play for long? I can however flame the enemy tribe while I'm here.

DeletedUser

How can I be butthurt over a world I never intended to play for long? I can however flame the enemy tribe while I'm here.

Good excuse for being bad at the game, but i guess that was one of the requirements for being invited to Bang!, spend more time on the externals while you get stomped in-game?

Flaming people who are better than you / eating you without even trying in-game is... different.

DeletedUser

Good excuse for being bad at the game, but i guess that was one of the requirements for being invited to Bang!, spend more time on the externals while you get stomped in-game?

Flaming people who are better than you / eating you without even trying in-game is... different.

First, no one is eating me. I'm under attack but i'm not gone yet.

Second, anyone who knows me (which you don't) knows that I was staying for a limited amount of time or until we were taken out, that was what I expected from this world.

Third, I consider it a better way to leave a world being attacked from both sides by two tribes, both bigger than my own. It's generally the pattern with which I've settled into and it's more fun this way when I have the time to fight back.

Fourth, flaming people who are better than me? Better at what, exactly? If they were better than me I don't think it would take 2 tribes working together to take me out.

I'd love to flame you personally, since you apparently think I'm just rolling over, but honestly, I've never heard of you.

DeletedUser106579

Gotta say, I feel it's an honour to be playing on the same world as the right honourable, Sir holier-than-thou, honour-just-oozes-out-of-me, Fenrirs Sword. I feel privileged to have read the perspective from the moral high ground, where Fenrirs sits upon his shining white mount, regarding us all with the supercilious contempt that we no doubt deserve.

DeletedUser

Gotta say, I feel it's an honour to be playing on the same world as the right honourable, Sir holier-than-thou, honour-just-oozes-out-of-me, Fenrirs Sword. I feel privileged to have read the perspective from the moral high ground, where Fenrirs sits upon his shining white mount, regarding us all with the supercilious contempt that we no doubt deserve.

Good contribution, sarcasm doesn't get your royal witlessness to the moral highground either.

DeletedUser

About time! :p

DeletedUser

First, no one is eating me. I'm under attack but i'm not gone yet.

Second, anyone who knows me (which you don't) knows that I was staying for a limited amount of time or until we were taken out, that was what I expected from this world.

Still, Excuses - you're losing and you're taking it out by trash talking the people who are, being attacked by 2 tribes while being hated by everyone around you only gives you and your tribe a +1 in the "I suck department", Diplomacy is a big part of the game and so is deciding to play in a tribe with someone that is hated by everyone in the externals (Looking at your Duke.. yup).

Third, I consider it a better way to leave a world being attacked from both sides by two tribes, both bigger than my own. It's generally the pattern with which I've settled into and it's more fun this way when I have the time to fight back.

How do you know that they needed 2 tribes to take you guys out? i can see millions of reasons for having 2 tribe attacking your tribe, again +1 in the "I suck department".

Fourth, flaming people who are better than me? Better at what, exactly? If they were better than me I don't think it would take 2 tribes working together to take me out.

doubt it even takes more than 1 tribe to take you out, should take that big stick out of your ass and realize that your tribe fucked every chance you had at ever making it far in this world because of the huge egos you guys have, i think the post you just made and just about any that of DaWolfs posts are good for evidence of that..

Maybe a +2 in the "I suck department" for that one? Sorry but i'm being pretty nice atm.

I'd love to flame you personally, since you apparently think I'm just rolling over, but honestly, I've never heard of you.

Shots fired, the all mighty lord doesn't know who i am :( should probably start to play worlds on limited time to shield how bad i am by leaving before i get recked?

Last edited by a moderator: