How to Kill A world

DeletedUser

Is it me, or do others agree that when a tribe super merges, then another thinks to combat them we need to super merge it just goes and kills the world?

Just look at the externals, due to a tribe merging with rank 3 twice, except for a rim tribe fighting, If not for rate the player these forums would have no posts.

DeletedUser

Maybe we can start a new top 10 tribes forum with a special twist....I donno, someone start a new forum this is boring....

Repinski

Walsh the Buzz merge was being talked about long before the CRASH merge. And.... um..... neither tribe was 3rd.

DeletedUser

Subv merged with facepalm who were 3rd, then rank 3 brave.

I just love how your so paranoid you thought it was about you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I said it, let us start a new top 10 tribe forum, that would rock....errrrrr, well relatively speaking that is....this blows, this world needs something big and spectacular...perhaps, perhaps....I don't know

DeletedUser

I said it, let us start a new top 10 tribe forum, that would rock....errrrrr, well relatively speaking that is....this blows, this world needs something big and spectacular...perhaps, perhaps....I don't know

I know what you mean, like some big shocking event. Like a buzz, piranha, womble free for all, that could be good :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I know what you mean, like some big shocking event. Like a buzz, piranha, womble free for all, that could be good :icon_cool:

You mean a BUZZ and Womble free for all. PIRANA is just there not doing much. :lol:

DeletedUser

Like i said before PIRANA are not a threat haha

really? you dont think robin is a threat? Thats why I love crash's arrogance :icon_wink:

But if your flooding one area with D, ie north, anyone can take advantage of an exposed flank. Especially when I gave them some very good intel :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Duder, they are CRASH...they don't fall for that crap come on....

DeletedUser

really? you dont think robin is a threat? Thats why I love crash's arrogance :icon_wink:

But if your flooding one area with D, ie north, anyone can take advantage of an exposed flank. Especially when I gave them some very good intel :icon_cool:

One player out of pirana we have to worry about. And sorry i was referring to the PIRANA on my doorstep as not a threat. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

One player out of pirana we have to worry about. And sorry i was referring to the PIRANA on my doorstep as not a threat. :icon_razz:

Arent all your neighbours ex tribemates :icon_rolleyes:

But yet another crash player underestimating players they dont have to fight, and you wonder where this arrogance comes from. We know a few "soft" targets, will we hit them now, or hit them later? That is the question. However I would never sum up a WHOLE tribe from 1 or 2 players I've attacked.

We used Veiling account to see your skill levels :icon_razz:

Does this mean ALL crash nukes are nooby nukes?
[spoil]
The defender has won
Morale:
11.gif
100%

Attacker:
14.gif
[player]RimBound[/player]
Village:
26.gif
[village](638|517)[/village]

Units:
53.gif
12AHAP_0.jpg

Quantity:
20.gif
_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_3599__-s0_-r_-s0_-r_1653_-s144-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Losses:
31.gif
_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_3599__-s0_-r_-s0_-r_1653_-s144-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r_-s0_-r
Defender:
10.gif
[player]*Vendetta*[/player]
Village:
26.gif
Hidden

Units:
53.gif
12AHAP_0.jpg

Quantity:
20.gif
Hidden