How to lighten up our forums!

DeletedUser60981

Hey you boring unenthusiastic W20ers! I would loved to hear some ideas from ya'll about how we can liven this place up! Please do feel free to discuss your opinions of our forums and what you would like to see change in this place!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey you boring unenthusiastic W35ers! I would loved to hear some ideas from ya'll about how we can liven this place up! Please do feel free to discuss your opinions of our forums and what you would like to see change in this place!

Cheers!

:icon_confused: this is w20

DeletedUser60981

Sorry's! Was in W35 at the time and got confused xD

DeletedUser

We have no big personalities except for Hefty who doesn't talk much anymore, so W20 is dead boring.

DeletedUser60981

Yes I know that, but if we all just give in and say "Oh well our forums suck" then they will! We are all superbly boring, no one has any proper sigs, so we can't have any of the "rating" threads, there are too few that visit it to have any "Guess who replies next" threads, and everyone is too unenthusiastic and serious to talk about anything

DeletedUser60981

Yes Guy, I'm pretty sure we all know that :) It's only a little obvious :)

DeletedUser

At least I'm not a tool :D

On here anyway....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53930

Yes I know that, but if we all just give in and say "Oh well our forums suck" then they will! We are all superbly boring, no one has any proper sigs, so we can't have any of the "rating" threads, there are too few that visit it to have any "Guess who replies next" threads, and everyone is too unenthusiastic and serious to talk about anything

Proper sigs? Mine pewns:) but yours is nice too^^

DeletedUser60981

Well negative, find me someone else that does! No make it five people... Should be a challenge ;)

DeletedUser53930

3 and 4 including yours again :eek: Thats one ive never seen kung fu panda :eek:

DeletedUser60981

You can't count guyverone's as a sig!!! Yeah it's a new one :)

DeletedUser60981

I do I guess.. A few...

[spoil]
hefty.jpg

Dragon.jpg

Worms.jpg
[/spoil]

Whatever, those are some of my sigs :)