How to: Snipe and send Trains

frostyfingers

"cheating" may not be a perfect term, let's label it as an "advantage to those more internet privilaged and less restrained by actual lives"

better political term?

lolz

you stalking my posts?

DeletedUser

I am to idiocy what a mosquito is to a bug zapper. Deathly attracted to it. :lol:

And, again, it isn't an unfair advantage. Further, what does the internet connection have to do with the way in which a person spends their life? Are ytou trying to imply that people with good connections are people who spend every waking moment on the computer playing this game?

That, sir, is an enormously ignorant comment on your part.

frostyfingers

i never connected the two, you assumed i was making that connection...I stated that a better connection and more free time are needed to perform those tasks and counter them....

not that every good connection = loser in life
i have great connection and spend a limited time online per day...if I even get online each day for that matter...

DeletedUser

i never connected the two, you assumed i was making that connection...I stated that a better connection and more free time are needed to perform those tasks and counter them....

not that every good connection = loser in life
i have great connection and spend a limited time online per day...if I even get online each day for that matter...

How does being able to send sub-second noble trains mean that you have to spend copious amounts of time on the computer?

Again, that is pure ignorance on your part.

frostyfingers

having the time to set it up for every attack and the connection needed to defend such attacks without lagg drawback is all that is being said...

nothing about time ebing needed to perform or programs being needed to snipe...

get it figured out, throw a tantrum, then come back....give me time to breath before trolling again...

DeletedUser

having the time to set it up for every attack and the connection needed to defend such attacks without lagg drawback is all that is being said...
Yes, because setting up four attacks is much more time consuming than setting up four attacks...

nothing about time ebing needed to perform or programs being needed to snipe...
Yet, your very first comment regarding this said:

I prefer the old school method of actually clearing and sending a well-timed train without the help of outside programs...
So, what are you trying to say about outside programs, then, since you seemed to tripped over your own comments.

get it figured out, throw a tantrum, then come back....give me time to breath before trolling again...
Stop posting idiocy, and I won't have any reason to point it out.

frostyfingers

you have no reason to begin with, other than to try and make yourself feel better about yourself...

i ignore idiocy, which explains why i ignore myself a lot...try it, will look better on you than just being a troll...

DeletedUser

you have no reason to begin with, other than to try and make yourself feel better about yourself...
oohh, is that supposed to be some deep revealing secret I am to learn about myself from you? :icon_rolleyes:

i ignore idiocy, which explains why i ignore myself a lot...try it, will look better on you than just being a troll...
I don't. I try to correct it. Unfortuantely, someone is always making a better idiot. :icon_eek: