How to win a war and become legends!

DeletedUser

i congrate itsbillykiller for his right comments.

i think , those girls are rihiter,fullstop,tanelin and mysticalrevan. those are BUL's girls :icon_wink: we all know , what will happen soon ...

they were fighting against BUL, after disbanding RT , they jumped to BULs lap:). how a reasonable players :icon_razz:

or , second guess, nekonormalan,nem0wnz or ademtecumseh... those are the girls . they love chatting and when they had seen some H neighbours members joining to Clear , they jumped to Clear's bed.:icon_razz:

i prefer to lose my all villages and be brave than being like these...

Your an idiot.

DeletedUser

Boozey and Toasty back from PnP vacation... Thank God, it was bit boring here...

DeletedUser

The guys you mentioned never intended to leave RT, and they fought hard for the tribe.
But once a war's over, I see no harm in joining the ones you've been fighting.

It's a compliment for both the player and the tribe. The player choses the tribe because they have proven their worth, and the tribe respected the fight the player put up.

Jumping ships in the middle of a war is weak, but once the war's over then why not?

Is this not what we have done with the H members? I see you have 2 standards, 1 for players in your tribe and 1 for anybody else.

DeletedUser

Is this not what we have done with the H members? I see you have 2 standards, 1 for players in your tribe and 1 for anybody else.

Before you can jump ship, you first have to put up a good fight.
I didn't see one decent op from [H]'s side.

Whereas RT had the upperhand against BUL for at least 2-3 weeks.

DeletedUser61979

90% of what people say here is based on personal opinions.

Oh, I see. You mean personal opinion or personal observation. I thought you were judging yourself when you said personal judgment.......:icon_wink:

DeletedUser61979

Semantics.... Let's get back to personal attacks and poo slinging. lol

DeletedUser61979

Censorship!!! Oh wait, where are we? Now I am scared.......I don't know where I am. Where is the link back to Neverland? No, not that Neverland! Plus he is dead......what were we talking about?

DeletedUser

It is so dead on this forums that I even miss Trip:(

I suggest we all spamers pick a world and start to post there regulary, and act like we know everything that is going on. (so basically we would act just like here but with new people to flame, here is getting dull:)

DeletedUser

I must say that I enjoy the original post.

However, I have to take great offense to (bounch's) "Drug. Rape. Retreat. Repeat." part of this post. It's in bad taste.

I must clearify myself, I don't take offense to anything except the fact that it was not me being raped by xfirestorm which was impossible as I was being sat since the 17th ;)

So that opponents wouldn't know I asked a person to post something in my place once in a while, silly me, I chose someone who is the exact opposite of me as he has integrity and is polite while I'm brutal and hypocrit :p