How Would you look?

Lord BillyNoMates

You got rimmed by us.....
Left the account after you and your tribe got rimmed/disbanded, I single hand destroyed your tribe. And also I've rimmed you 5 times before world 93, never once have you managed to beat me, even with a whole tribe at your command.

You are useless, you fail to carry any sort out competence as leader and player. Blaming everyone for your failures, you even blamed the tagger in being wrong when you tagged nobles as swords.

For those who was on 93 and saw what I (clowds) did to you, will know the story and can confirm you are thrash. Or a simple read on W93 forums and ppl can see your antics. It's nearly identical to the crap you have been posting here.
and i suppose you didnt quit w93 because i kept sniping you right

or did it just happen instantly after 12 of your trains got sniped

DeletedUser119075

Billy how much crap will you carry on chatting.

You got rimmed by us, your tribe disbanded and had nothing left to play for. Yes you sniped trains, as if that is hard to do. You had about 30 players attacking me, and still managed to lose somehow, your leading skills are that bad.

By the time Clowds decide to gift villages to friend u were rimmed. The difference between us was you had no choice and got rimmed, we destroyed you and your tribe and were then in no danger.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

When Lord Eastwood tries to make a duplicate of your thread

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is a call out. There are many kids out there today, suffering. They have gone through so much. Yet they have recently experienced the worst. You can't help them. There is no therapy. Just disappointment.

The most you can do for these poor people is donate a once in a lifetime 10PP. The 10PP will mean they can take time to re-consider life and sort their mess out. Please donate the poor lad Kruger a 10PP. Let this young chap regain his soul and life again from as little as 10PP.

Thank you.

Sam

Contact;
Phone; 069what69f*ck69have69i69done69
Email; thenextdonaltrump@help.com

ShaggyDog

Oh my favourite is home <3

Love from Smart! and all its hoes including those in the devil threesome <3
Reported. Please quit publicly airing Kruger's dirty laundry.

His disgusting, shame-soaked, perfume-scented dirty laundry should be burned, buried in the back yard, and never mentioned again.

The Pieman9 returns

#krugerforduke lol! I'm mailing this to him immediately.

XxVikingxX

Listen boys... it was just your average Wednesday night alright ? haha