gunnersaurus

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
HP Admin
Reaction score
Dear Community,

We hope that you have enjoyed playing our latest HP round. To support future round designs we are looking for feedback from the community that played the latest HP round.

As a thank you for filling in the feedback, one account will be drawn at random January 6th, 2024 to win 600 pp.
To be in with a chance of winning please answer all questions below and leave your in game name, before January 5th 2024.

Q1. Did you enjoy the limited time win condition for the round? Yes / No
Q2. Did you like the tribe lock concept? Yes / No
Q3. Did you like the multi village starts? Yes / No
Q4. Did you like the raised village starting point? Yes / No
Q5. Any settings you particularly like/don't like to see in HP rounds?
Q6. Any other comments on this HP round?

Thank you, & Happy Holidays!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Ganjdalf

Reaction score
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes. I actually really like the idea of being forced to stick with a squad. Really risky setting though
Q3. Yes
Q4. Yes

Q5. Not a big fan of 3 tech archer worlds. Makes defending frontline off villas really awkward. In hindsight it made 0 difference this world but still 3 tech no archers is my personal fav

Q6. Low key I loved these settings. Future time based worlds I think should definitely be longer but I get that this was due to Christmas. But fast paced worlds and a crazy headstart, imo takes out the more boring parts of the early game while still letting active players get an advantage, as opposed to something like no haul w/headstart

+More HP worlds please:p this was one of the most fun worlds I've played in a minute

Reaction score
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes
Q3. Yes
Q4. Yes
Q5. Love archers, but don't go with 3 lvl units, which I dislike in general. If no WT, then fake-limit would be reasonable. Church would be interesting, but with WT, not to make it too hard. To make it really competitive, no pp'ing the buildings would be great, but I guess you guys gotta earn smthg :)
Q6. To be fair, you should fix the loyalty decrease per nobleman to 25, for all attacks. Too many times happened that 4 noblemen did not take the village, or at least tell your programmers to fix that probability function :)

Marmo

Reaction score
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes
Q3. Yes
Q4. Yes
Q5. Love 3tech but never with archers, hate Church.
Q6. Pump more HP like this one, fast paced short words.

Reaction score
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes
Q3. No
Q4. Yes
Q5. hate church perfer simple Tech
Q6. i always enjoy HP but with the speed i prefer it to be simpler due to time constraints

Mathayoo

Reaction score
Q1. Did you enjoy the limited time win condition for the round? No, this time it was fine only because it was before christmas so limited time win was better than World extended during 2x peace time but I would rather not to see this next Worlds or hope it will not be a rule for every HP at least.
Q2. Did you like the tribe lock concept? Yes
Q3. Did you like the multi village starts? No
Q4. Did you like the raised village starting point? Yes, but I think it's fine as long as it's not a rule - pits 25 is really high start - maybe with such a high start you could consider block barb conquering, make barbs like 1 per player and then it would make sense. Not so many barbs and used only to farm, not as the way of growth.
Q5. Any settings you particularly like/don't like to see in HP rounds? I like to see palladins - with skills or even old items too. I don't like to see churches, watchtowers and 10 levels techs. I'd like to see packets instead of coins some Worlds.
Q6. Any other comments on this HP round? Many bans just killed the fun tbh, especially changing top 1 player's ban into attackable with such a speed was just a killer for us. Maybe you could consider kicking him out of tribe and keep his villages unattackable next time? Points would not go to any tribe or idk. I'm sure there was a better solution especially because almost all the bans on this World were unattackable.

Hope to see new HP/Classic soon :)

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Q1. Yes

Q2. No

Q3. Yes

Q4. Yes

Q5. would like to see the church setting in HP world.

Q6. maybe have like a holiday themes on the worlds?

Player: slonkey12
Congratz, post number 3 was randomly picked as winner of 600 premium points! The points have been added to your account :)