+HR+ Declares War With RL

DeletedUser

+HR+ - RL War
The tribe +HR+ will offically dclare war on the mass recruiting-whoring tribe RL. +HR+ doesnt like RL because the leader
TheQw had sent me 2 messges of merging into his tribe saying it will benefit us for better survival in K75. I declined both. I ask them for a alliance or a nap which they declined. So we went off to our seperate ways. No harm feelings. Then one of their idiotic member attacked one of my member which the attacker lost all of his troops. Boo Hoo.
gold_charging_rhino.gif

+HR+ and her allies will be charging toward RL
RL are point whores completely. WE scouted a large precentage of their members, which have less then 200 troops, which we tok advantage and farmed them.
Quantity: 0 0 0 0 85 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender: Knightshayde
Village: Knightshaydes village (557|780) K75
Quantity: 0 30 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Espionage
Resources scouted: 15.041 15.171 5.039
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 15)
Barracks (Level 8)
Smithy (Level 2)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 17)
Clay pit (Level 17)
Iron mine (Level 11)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 15)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 7)

Their forums are messy and unorganized. Their support section is off the charts, people saying need help, I beend cleared plzz help. The responders say build hinding spot & walls and troops.

THEY JUST BEEN CLEARED MORRONS!
Their fate is sealed FAIL!
Think of the cats!!!
RL wants total domination over K75 and were in its way so were gonna strike 1st before they have a chance.
noobs.jpg

Even the Pope doenst want you.
Shall +HR+ crushed RL!

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

for this i will side with +HR+ even tho i attacked many +HR+ on my side RL took advantage on that, side also they tried to recruit everyone including myself hundreds of time and they tried to attacked our tribe. If we didnt join after that i decided to take on RL all by myself so our tribe will face up against RL for there stupidity, yes we are a small bunch as im talking about the tribe im in but we will aid on what we can and i will attack all RL in my way.

DeletedUser

monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg

CMON NOOBZ DIE ALREADY

Go away RL or I shall taunt you a second time.
And if you though you got a nasty one this time you haven't seen anything yet.

DeletedUser

Wow, I actually liked it. O_O but dang, I wanted PCP to declare the first 3 wars in W37! :(

Good luck to you.

luc6

http://en37.tribalwars.net/public_report/fef5f9dde8f04e43fe3bbd5e460a9924

useless really but its all what they have :( better catapult them and bring them to square 1 don't want anyone nobbling those some little tips about how good they are

polaris1985 today at 03:49 Quote vnodno

it seems you lost all your troops (according to the reports here).

unless you're sending your troops to another village. if you want to attack him and you have the capability, by all means do so. if you need support in attacking him, please mail the members nearest you first, they will be able to lend a hand to you quickly, then you can create a new thread here to coordinate attacks.

i will be moving this post if there are no further developments.

polaris1985
k75 war commander

vnodno today at 07:15
really, i didn't
luc6 today at 07:03
kinda weird ur asking ur tribe to hit me and support you and you did that also with HR
vnodno today at 07:02
i don't want to attack with you, need ally , pls help me

UnderPaidSlaves today at 05:16 Quote Sent messages to the ppl near you for support, what lvl wall do you have?
vnodno today at 06:46 Quote wall lvl 8
vnodno today at 06:48 Quote i don't need support at moment,want to attack him
Vanncent today at 15:04 Quote how many do u have troops

Last edited:

DeletedUser47177

Fairly poor PnP; includes almost no infomation about either tribe, which continent is contested and overall relies very heavily on the pictures to be "funny". Im guessing this is your first try, so I guess its not a total fail.

DeletedUser

I'd say its just okay. Lets everyone know whats going on and the tribes involved.

The troop counts for RL just seem sad. I mean, I don't even know what to say about them. Unless they injected their spears with steroids, I don't seem them standing a chance.

Anyone from RL out there on the forums? Please fill us in on your side of the story because it isn't looking good for your tribe right now.

DeletedUser

That's kinna the point the ones who are on forum are going our tribe sukzzz. If they are on forum.

DeletedUser

Tribe name:Hellenic Republic
ID:+HR+
Number of members:142
Points of the best 40 players:45.520
Total points:90.978
Average points:640

VS

Tribe name:The Royal Lion Empire
ID:RL
Number of members:178
Points of the best 40 players:66.475
Total points:166.344
Average points:934

LoL ! Don't know which one is a mass-rec tribe, guess both are...
And a war, now, what an idea... =P

DeletedUser

a very nice war i doubt not even one of them got a noble yet

DeletedUser

this is the offically decalration fro war by RL.

Those +HR+ members who have attacked us by now should be hit back as hard as possible. As the next step, we should start mass-attacking all their low-pointers to create panic. In the next phase, we take out the remaining members, fake everybody else while we accept all the fleeing refugees to destabilize the tribe (the ones worth taking). Muahahaaaaa......

- :D

WOW lame.

DeletedUser

riiight....

Great PnP....
(if you're that retard you showed us a picture of :p)
Hey is that your brother King Saphira? Because your mental capacity cant be much higher than his...

Rather than wasting time, let me just give communique to the public:

Uhm, first of all, who ever heard of a war without:
  • A proper declaration, and
  • without any attacks from the antagonist?:icon_eek:

Since they never even bothered writing a mail to us, we had to find out on the public forum that +HR+ had declared war on us. Furthermore, we haven't seen a single new attack from +HR+. True, they might have been farming a couple of RL people in the past, but seriously, where's the war guys?

RL pwned? Ah yes, so says the lowly n00b lowers.... One of our lowest members, Hamster81 with less than 300 points, has an OD rank several times higher than King Saphira's *lol* If you guys think that RL people are point-whores, then check out +HR+ - they just take in all the members we don't want or have already booted ;)

Sure, RL has had some public relations problems on K75 in the past. But fact is that we OWN this place, whether you like it or not. We just destroyed a tribe called R~I~P - ask their old leader LITTLE TOKYO who had to restart, haha. Can +HR+ say that they have ever won a war?
.... oh wait yeah, they can... they declared war against all the barbarian villages a week ago, which accounts for their lousy OD rank :)

Just to clarify things, since KS's memory has bigger issues than his retard twin brother, we only asked for a merger ONCE. After that, we started planning a war which would have started 3 days from now had they not declared war first ;)

Red Cloud>> Our farming activities against +HR+ will speak for themselves in a day or so... obviously KS isn't gonna show any SERIOUS scouting reports, is he? So what if they have a farm or two from RL, that regular. do you think THEIR members aren't being farmed right now as we speak?

Oxooo>> we USED to be mass-recruiters, we changed policy less than 2 weeks ago and cut off just short of a hundred members ;)

Now if we're done falming, I got farming to do....

-TheQw
(the one and only)

DeletedUser

P.S.: What KS called our "declaration" was an internal post... I haven't even bothered to send an IGM with a declaration, its a bit of a waste of time.