=HRV= declares war against...

mLions

AE|REG!

It is Tuesday, 9th of December, 1:37 am ST.

=HRV= declares war against tribe AE|REG and all their members. Recruitment of any of their members will be taken as a grave insult to us and should be avoided at any cost.

AE|REG current members are:
somal
Plebian
thechildwithoutaname
hank reese
Jignus
Krausfield
kantara951
jeneil
benjamindwyer1982
KohBoh
powerdrive28
big warrior1245
jexrel
nuclearbomb99
xant
magichow
Shaamoney
XcagerageX
earlyjack
zander19
scolib
autobob
DeMonCraT
totetaka
vatsab
arjunz
ReyDragonz
daveq
Macbec
ScorpionBK
bvolpe
Lockjaw010
blazerz
Demann
king morris 44
TheDon Y Man
idazli
dragoon 889

REASON FOR WAR:
1) Boredom
2) No other targets
3) Expansion
4) We don't like the fact they have too much butter on their bread...
5) They have the | sign in their name
6) They didn't let us have their villages peacefully

The HGster

I like your reasons- too many people in this game think that tribes and players need reasons other than I felt like it/expansion/I don't like you/etc. to justify war. Good luck!

DeletedUser

rofl I bet i know what people were thinking when they saw the title.

Anyway.......meh

It's food

DeletedUser

Who?

My fingers are hurting now that I've pressed "down-down-down" so many times, trying to find them in the ranking/tribes.

If you guys need help, give us a call. We're loyal to our allies.

DeletedUser

yeah we realized, you've all only repeated it barely enough times for me to realize it.

Anyway, I think we can take on this enemy. Their a bit smaller than LOD was at the time so we should be able to kill them without needing any help....I hope

tribalwarsfury78

Rank #3, vs. Rank #33. Real fair.

Oh, well. Taking all bets, 5 to 1 odds to =HRV=! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

yeah we realized, you've all only repeated it barely enough times for me to realize it.

Anyway, I think we can take on this enemy. Their a bit smaller than LOD was at the time so we should be able to kill them without needing any help....I hope

Nevertheless, be careful. :)

AxlTheCat

Rank #3, vs. Rank #33. Real fair.

Oh, well. Taking all bets, 5 to 1 odds to =HRV=! :icon_smile:

I dunno, the morale penalty is a real troop killer! I'm now taking applications for morale bashing, I'll pay with resources or service in kind vs barbarian villages.

DeletedUser

I dunno, the morale penalty is a real troop killer! I'm now taking applications for morale bashing, I'll pay with resources or service in kind vs barbarian villages.

Dude...you've got eleventy billion villages...you can spare a few hundred thousand nukes.

:)

DeletedUser

Anyone notice the slightly disrespectful tone =HRV= members are giving the ~I~ members?

DeletedUser

I do!!! But honestly, I kinda wonder that dunbop didn't respond in kind. Props to you ~I~!

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait? Does this mean war?! I want in!!! I'm on the frontlines of a war in W24, and I've already taken 3 villages from the enemy with no resistance and I had 4 to start with. WTF? I need some fun!

But honestly, I really did feel a bit of disdain there.

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait? Does this mean war?! I want in!!! I'm on the frontlines of a war in W24, and I've already taken 3 villages from the enemy with no resistance and I had 4 to start with. WTF? I need some fun!

But honestly, I really did feel a bit of disdain there.

There there, you will find a war oneday, just keep looking :)

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:. It never comes to me. I search and I search, but find nothing?! The worst part actually is that I'm literally begging on the P&P for an attack, and NONE come.

DeletedUser

I could ssend you one but that would kinda spoil it :(

How about you declare a personal war on a small tribe near you?