Hubris DSL war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rank 11 tribe of nubs against the #3 ranked elites.

Side 1:
Tribes: Hubris
Side 2:
Tribes: DSL

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,289
Side 2: 63,149
Difference: 2,140

chart

DeletedUser

who said DSL was elites? and Who said Hubris was nubs??

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 141,605
Side 2: 90,021
Difference: 51,584

chart
[/spoil]

Make DSL look a little better :p

Zionism must be really hard enoblements

DeletedUser57199

Side 1:
Players: zionism
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 61,015
Difference: 61,015

chart

umm.. congratz? (note only ennoblements in the past 24hrs against DSL are Zionism)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the one where it actually says we are at war. Therefore out of the two, Keep this one. Also Dank, not much to say for urselves either. Taking Romeo, and other inactives *claps* Also keep in mind, your initial stats are so high because you sneak attacked. Most of us woke up with over 100 incomings, by the time attacks hit and everything was running smoothly we had around 300+. We are just getting started.

DeletedUser

In other words, you nobled someone who was pretty much inactive. gaining 600 points aint much, and didn't ask for support. We also did the same. So far it has just begun.

DeletedUser

I don't see how claiming someone to be inactive (whether its true or not) is any sort of excuse or way to downplay war caps. It is your own fault for having inactive players in your tribe.

DeletedUser

Im stating a fact silly. Wasn't downplaying anything. The important words to read were It has just begun and the main reason they had a good start was because We woke up to preplanned fakes/nobles/nukes So first we got back up of our feet. As you can see now stats are more favorable 9-11, rather then the first day where we just tried to defend.

DeletedUser

In other words, you nobled someone who was pretty much inactive. gaining 600 points aint much, and didn't ask for support. We also did the same. So far it has just begun.

Both players were inactive then. stats are stats. Just knocking out the dead weight. saves us on nobles. Thanks hubris

DeletedUser

I don't see how claiming someone to be inactive (whether its true or not) is any sort of excuse or way to downplay war caps. It is your own fault for having inactive players in your tribe.

Agreed, seems that DSL, the ones who initiated this war, are the ones trying to claim that Hubris only took an inactive.

The stats posted are simply there to demonstrate that once Hubris had a chance to react the war became fairly even. Time will only tell what will ultimately happen but if the last 24 hours are an indicator of things to come then we might conclude that DSL is starting to get itself into too many wars at one time. Either that, or it's just luck and Hubris took out an inactive.

DeletedUser57199

This is the one where it actually says we are at war. Therefore out of the two, Keep this one.
:lol: Thats why I don't make threads I just troll them (actually my first attepmt at making a PnP thread beleive it or not) I don't mind, keep which ever thread you guys want to discuss on.

Also Dank, not much to say for urselves either. Taking Romeo, and other inactives *claps*
On top of taking one from Romeo I hit Chase and GS as well as sent +1K of fakes... Chase lost 2 villages worth of defense and well GS sniped me prety damn well.. Shit happens. Seeing how Romeo and a few others whee boarderline done after the first wave we figured we might as well finish them off before you guys smarten up and use their morale against us. Now they are gone... So now you guys don't have little clusters between us, I'm happy with that. (ontop of that Chase quit due to being troopless?)

As far as them being inactive... you guys recruited them 2 days before the break lol
Maybe Chase should chill the hell out stop being so damn demanding and maybe maybe your recruits would have cared a little more about hubris... or maybe stop recruiting every player above 12K around us...

Also keep in mind, your initial stats are so high because you sneak attacked. Most of us woke up with over 100 incomings, by the time attacks hit and everything was running smoothly we had around 300+. We are just getting started.
Thats how its done...
What not to Do...
Guy 1: Hey guy 2 are you online?
Guy 2: You know it!
Guy 1: Ok. Im launching fakes at you.
Guy 2: Hey thats a noble train.
Guy 1: No..
/Guy 2 stacks village

Pft... most you players are North America timezone, meaning it was around 5pm when the break ended and the attacks landed... should have had plenty of time to get ready. If you disagree, Hello Kitty Online might be a better game for you.

DeletedUser

Awww dont get aggressive. I was stating reasons. In no way did I condone what you did, so stop trying to flame me, if you have something to say, say it In Game Dank.

DeletedUser

There was no diplomacy, so no there was no need to tell anyone that you were launching attacks. The "sneak attack" is all part of the game and Hubris could have and should have responded better to those attacks than they did. We will blame it on the egg nog :D Nice planning on your part.

However, Hubris has organized, even with our duke leaving, and has responded well. Things should start to get more interesting now. I am just glad us nubs can make it interesting for you elite guys :)

* Off to Google Hello Kitty online *

DeletedUser

Who said Hubris were nubs?? It is a teaching tribe, but still got some good players. DSL has great players but they also have Newer players. Every tribe has good players and bad players.

P.S Define Elite??? no such thing. scripts and opera makes this game easy

DeletedUser

Who said Hubris were nubs?? It is a teaching tribe, but still got some good players. DSL has great players but they also have Newer players. Every tribe has good players and bad players.

P.S Define Elite??? no such thing. scripts and opera makes this game easy

I'm a nub... whats a script? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser57199

Agreed, seems that DSL, the ones who initiated this war,
Matter of opinion.. From what I heard Hubris had DSL labeled as allies before the attacks... What world did you come from where its approperate behavour to...
*Recruit clusters of players around your allies and continue after warned
*Sending support to an enemy tribe
*Plotting to flank us

Actions speak louder then words. And for every action their will be a reaction.

are the ones trying to claim that Hubris only took an inactive.
What lambezz said...

The stats posted are simply there to demonstrate that once Hubris had a chance to react the war became fairly even. Time will only tell what will ultimately happen but if the last 24 hours are an indicator of things to come then we might conclude that DSL is starting to get itself into too many wars at one time. Either that, or it's just luck and Hubris took out an inactive.
You guys aren't totally incompetent but honestly expected much more of an offensive game. But time will tell...

Awww dont get aggressive. I was stating reasons. In no way did I condone what you did, so stop trying to flame me, if you have something to say, say it In Game Dank.

aww I like flaming... fine I'll be civial. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

right... stats is stats... that's why

[SPOIL]ninjakid1990 Left 28th December 2010 - 20:11 6,726
romeo1116 Left 28th December 2010 - 20:11 0
gothbaby Joined 28th December 2010 - 19:06 145
Steven90 Left 28th December 2010 - 19:06 7,568
Dr Chase Left 28th December 2010 - 18:06 68,481
TrueGrave Left 28th December 2010 - 17:06 78,188
phoenix 721 Joined 28th December 2010 - 14:08 7,930
goldenboy95 Joined 28th December 2010 - 07:06 13,262
wanotai Joined 27th December 2010 - 22:06 6,269
mikke78 Joined 27th December 2010 - 22:06 11,283
protonefri Joined 27th December 2010 - 21:07 4,362
Sir Gregory Lionheart Joined 27th December 2010 - 21:07 10,609
BluePhoenix11790 Joined 27th December 2010 - 21:07 6,281
abofisal2 Joined 27th December 2010 - 21:07 17,039
2004celica Joined 27th December 2010 - 21:07 4,669
Smurf73 Left 27th December 2010 - 19:06 5,244
iflank2 Left 27th December 2010 - 16:06 116
jamiesonn Left 27th December 2010 - 15:06 12,967
DougPats1 Left 27th December 2010 - 14:06 18,001
bsmith088 Left 27th December 2010 - 14:06 570
Infallible Left 27th December 2010 - 04:06 4,352[/SPOIL]

this paints the picture better...

anyway, deathpact, your leaders knew fairly well what will happen. chase and ajuuu are not dumb enough to not see this coming. some your excuse of 'we woke up to see incomings' is bull. saying that you preferred to protect the better members and let the noobs be nobles is more like what happened there imo... and can't say i blame you for that decision

Status
Not open for further replies.