Hugglez has me all CoNfUsEd?

DeletedUser

This might sound bias and no offense to all the other wars going on right now but i think our war with Alice is the most interesting of all.. I think both our tribes OD points speak for themselves.. tides turn around here and there.. villages re taken back here and there.. some very good players from Alice both defense and offense.. nestrpnez especially i lost so many nukes from u LOL and Bittergal ate a lot of my nukes too

i think i would've let koss' account died if it weren't for all this action so im glad we're not hugging down in K44 :)

DeletedUser

Omniz on 23.06. at 08:14
Greetings,

I hear through the grapevine that you wish to speak with me concerning the use of two villages in K52. I don't have intentions of making war with the previous owner's tribe, or continuing attacks on that member. I was looking for villages under control of an inactive player, found the member in question to not be concerned about the multiple scout missions sent or the nobles afterwards. I keep a policy of leaving players alone who attempt to communicate, for they take the game more seriously. It is considered nice of me to let them play their game in peace, for I would like the same consideration on my end. At the time of this message, I am still waiting for a message from the member in question. If you are his representative, I would be more than happy to talk to you about the prior events.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Omniz

The issue was resolved in satisfactory conditions to me, but either way it did not help the issue. Omniz was really nice about it, but for the same reason, I still don't appreciate having a tribe member's villages nobled out.

How do I get to mails that are older than a month? I have 36 pages of mails and they date back to June 26th. Most of my BDM correspondence was prior to that.

I remember on one occasion though I contacted draknyus, I believe it was you that said you were sitting his account and that draknyus would get "right back to me" when he signed on. I never received a message. That would have been about mid June if you'd like to go and look through your mails (maybe they go back frather than mine).

Ironically, this is also the last mail in my box, so luckily I looked when I did! Omniz is ~PA~ but anytime I have a ~PA~ issue, I'm told to contact BDM, which is why I'm pointing out this one (and the fact that it's the last one in my mail box)

My earliest mail is from the 1st of July.

If it was me sitting Drak, I wouldn't have read his mail, and if I had, being a duke myself, I would've spoken to you on behalf of BDM.

Why you were told to speak to us regarding ~PA~ issues I don't know, but would you speak to us if you were having problems with, say, Ocaryx? It makes no sense at all.

DeletedUser

This might sound bias and no offense to all the other wars going on right now but i think our war with Alice is the most interesting of all.. I think both our tribes OD points speak for themselves.. tides turn around here and there.. villages re taken back here and there.. some very good players from Alice both defense and offense.. nestrpnez especially i lost so many nukes from u LOL and Bittergal ate a lot of my nukes too

i think i would've let koss' account died if it weren't for all this action so im glad we're not hugging down in K44 :)

Lmao man, you've made "New Koss" just to conceal your identidy. Smoooth :icon_wink:

@King Mat, I don't feel the need to write a rebuttal to your statements as they are outrageous. All I have to say is points don't win wars.

DeletedUser

Lmao man, you've made "New Koss" just to conceal your identidy. Smoooth :icon_wink:

@King Mat, I don't feel the need to write a rebuttal to your statements as they are outrageous. All I have to say is points don't win wars.

Well clearly you think they do otherwise you wouldn't have recruited so many other tribes to help you in this war...

DeletedUser

I'm not on either side here but I think the statement "points don't win wars" is a little flawed. First of all points can equal troops, villages and more players which can win wars. It is a matter of what you equate points to.

Lethal Agent may have enlisted help but why not? If it makes the war quicker than you might as well. I've never heard a history book referring to WWII stating "because England didn't want to feel like they couldn't fight for themselves they took on Germany alone"... Allies are there to be used in war, if you can, why not?

At the same rate I can agree in the sense that if you are risking an ally by drawing them into the war when it's unnecessary than you have to be questioning policy. Allies are there to help not be sacrificed.

DeletedUser

I'm not on either side here but I think the statement "points don't win wars" is a little flawed. First of all points can equal troops, villages and more players which can win wars. It is a matter of what you equate points to.

*Sigh*. This was supposed to be my rebuttal, but I didn't feel like starting a whole round of fighting/flaming after I posted it... reading the Castor/SWAT topics are sickening enough.

[spoil]Things were fine when we were fighting our 1 on 1 battle, ?!? vs Alice? (And if you have to drag Sneeze into the equation, let it be 2 on 1) until BDM... and ~PA~ jumped into your side of the war. After steveland's declaration, it was admitted that you had a secret alliance with them established long ago. You can call this whatever you like, but I see it as a gangbang attempt too..

On the bolded area of text, you need to understand that points don't win wars. Points just represent individual villages of players added up, NOTHING about the troop counts and skill of the players in a tribe. Many factors play out into a tribe's points and to base a war's equality on that is utterly pointless.

- For instance, we have an average of 9.039 points per village totaling at 7.294.791 points. Alice? has an average of 8.390 points per village totaling at 4.547.564. Obviously they are different, because individual players have different setups which range usually from 7000-10000 points per village. That 700 point difference in our stats makes a huge difference in the overall total, so comparing the points again isn't logical.
- Say our points per village are 8.390, Alice?'s total. Multiplied by 807, our village total. Instead of 7.294.791 points, we now have 6,770.730. The small chance in a player's building set up, in this case Alice?'s smaller sum of points, creates a big chance in points...

This might be a little confusing, basically saying that many factors play out into villages, which determine a tribe's points - And points should not decide whether the sides of war are equal.[/spoil]

I feel the need to put it up now because it shows my interpretation of points, replying to Prof's post.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I was saying, it's a broad statement that can mean 2 completely different things.

1. You're a point whore.
2. You're a good player who has successfully nobled a lot.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I was saying, it's a broad statement that can mean 2 completely different things.

1. You're a point whore.
2. You're a good player who has successfully nobled a lot.

Exactly, that's what I was trying to get at. (Also the point that you can't compare the sides of this war by points in this situation.)

DeletedUser

Well i just find it sad that a rank 4 tribe has to huggle up with another 5 tribes to attack 3 other tribes that are barely in the top 20... To be honest I’m disappointed with ?!?.. but thats just my opinion and you dont have to agree with it!

DeletedUser

Well i just find it sad that a rank 4 tribe has to huggle up with another 5 tribes to attack 3 other tribes that are barely in the top 20... To be honest I’m disappointed with ?!?.. but thats just my opinion and you dont have to agree with it!

If you read through this thread carefully, the tribes who joined on BDM's had pre-existing problems with BDM, therefore they joined on their own terms.

And for the record, BDM was 17th at the beginning of this war. They dropped to 27th (rank) by the 25th (date) until yesterday they absorbed more members.

Alice, too. They were ranked 10th. Now they are 18th. So by saying that we are fighting tribes who are barely in the top 20 is incorrect.

DeletedUser

In any case it's been an interesting war with some clearly skilled players involved. Continued luck for both sides!

DeletedUser

My earliest mail is from the 1st of July.

If it was me sitting Drak, I wouldn't have read his mail, and if I had, being a duke myself, I would've spoken to you on behalf of BDM.

Why you were told to speak to us regarding ~PA~ issues I don't know, but would you speak to us if you were having problems with, say, Ocaryx? It makes no sense at all.

Any time I had an issue with a ~PA~ player, they told me "contact BDM."

It was like an automated response from their players, lol

Even if it was not you personally, it was still your tribe. When I send out a mail, if people have 15 names in their tribe profile, I don't contact them all.

draknyus was listed above you on the contact list. I contacted him, and the account sitter responded within a couple of hours saying draknyus would contact me back when he got on. I was never responded to, this happened twice, except once there was no account sitter contact, it was just straight up open mail and ignore.

DeletedUser

Any time I had an issue with a ~PA~ player, they told me "contact BDM."

It was like an automated response from their players, lol
Like I said, that doesn't make sense. If I had an issue with you, I wouldn't contact ultimaone of RoH.

Even if it was not you personally, it was still your tribe. When I send out a mail, if people have 15 names in their tribe profile, I don't contact them all.

You don't need to, there's only 2 people listed on BDM's profile. Oh, the hardship :icon_rolleyes:
Also, here's a key section from our profile, which you should read if contacting us:
If you speak to anybody other than those listed above, the answer you get does not reflect the thoughts of the tribe as a whole, and therefore, should not be taken as gospel.

draknyus was listed above you on the contact list. I contacted him, and the account sitter responded within a couple of hours saying draknyus would contact me back when he got on. I was never responded to, this happened twice, except once there was no account sitter contact, it was just straight up open mail and ignore.

Of course he's listed above me, D comes before S in the alphabet. I suppose hitting the "forward" link on the mail proved too difficult for you?

DeletedUser

Like I said, that doesn't make sense. If I had an issue with you, I wouldn't contact ultimaone of RoH.

Why doesn't that make any sense? I'll draw you a timeline:

*Problem with PA player occurs
*Realm contacts PA player
*PA player responds with "Contact BDM" (though I had one PA player resolve his own issue)
*Realm contacts BDM and gets /ignored

You don't need to, there's only 2 people listed on BDM's profile. Oh, the hardship :icon_rolleyes:
Also, here's a key section from our profile, which you should read if contacting us:
If you speak to anybody other than those listed above, the answer you get does not reflect the thoughts of the tribe as a whole, and therefore, should not be taken as gospel.

15 was over exaggerated sarcasm. I picked a number has high as 15 to avoid an unnecessary response. But I still got one. I contacted the first name on the contact list, multiple times, I was ignored once, was answered by an account sitter and then ignored in the subsequent response. So obviously I ended up with no response at all because one of those above never took the time to respond back, which is a bunch of adjectives that aren't really important anymore. But since it was being ignored by one of those two people, it does reflect the thoughts of the tribe as a whole and therefore should be taken as gospel.

Of course he's listed above me, D comes before S in the alphabet. I suppose hitting the "forward" link on the mail proved too difficult for you?

You yourself just said earlier in the post that you wouldn't contact two people in Realm if you had an issue, so why am I expected too. Your upset, that's fine and I understand that, but its a little too late to actually start caring for the "little" tribes around you. Even if I hadn't been ignored before, or had my player's villages nobled, you never went out of your way to contact anyone in Realm (and obviously =:w:= and SWT since they are the ones that pointed out their gripe with you annoying smaller tribes) to make diplomatic relations.

I also had requests that were passed up the ~PA~/BDM food chain, which all but one of those requests was denied.

Also, don't try and pretend that ~PA~ isn't attached at BDM's hip. The slang term for ~PA~ is "~PAB~" for Private Assassins of Bedlam and ~PAB~ doesn't breathe without BDM's permission. Some would go so far as to call you a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't that make any sense? I'll draw you a timeline:

*Problem with PA player occurs
*Realm contacts PA player
*PA player responds with "Contact BDM" (though I had one PA player resolve his own issue)
*Realm contacts BDM and gets /ignored

I don't care what the ~PA~ player said, my point remains. I'm surprised you were ignored, but I can't confirm or deny that.

15 was over exaggerated sarcasm. I picked a number has high as 15 to avoid an unnecessary response. But I still got one. I contacted the first name on the contact list, multiple times, I was ignored once, was answered by an account sitter and then ignored in the subsequent response. So obviously I ended up with no response at all because one of those above never took the time to respond back, which is a bunch of adjectives that aren't really important anymore. But since it was being ignored by one of those two people, it does reflect the thoughts of the tribe as a whole and therefore should be taken as gospel.

Fair point.

You yourself just said earlier in the post that you wouldn't contact two people in Realm if you had an issue, so why am I expected too. Your upset, that's fine and I understand that, but its a little too late to actually start caring for the "little" tribes around you. Even if I hadn't been ignored before, or had my player's villages nobled, you never went out of your way to contact anyone in Realm (and obviously =:w:= and SWT since they are the ones that pointed out their gripe with you annoying smaller tribes) to make diplomatic relations.

I don't remember saying that I wouldn't contact two people. If there were two player's names on the profile, which in your case there are, I would send the same message to both.
I'm not upset, and I still don't care about tribes we have no relation with, whether they be "little" (your word, not mine) or large.
Why would I have contacted Realm? And I have no idea what SWT have to do with this.

I also had requests that were passed up the ~PA~/BDM food chain, which all but one of those requests was denied.

Also, don't try and pretend that ~PA~ isn't attached at BDM's hip. The slang term for ~PA~ is "~PAB~" for Private Assassins of Bedlam and ~PAB~ doesn't breathe without BDM's permission. Some would go so far as to call you a family tribe.

I've had no requests of any sort passed to me. I've never denied ~PA~ were close allies, but for you to suggest that they don't breathe without our permission is utterly ridiculous. That comment is like me commenting on your relationship with RoH, which I know very little about.

DeletedUser

I've had no requests of any sort passed to me. I've never denied ~PA~ were close allies, but for you to suggest that they don't breathe without our permission is utterly ridiculous. That comment is like me commenting on your relationship with RoH, which I know very little about.

I simply receive more information from ~PA~ than I ever did from BDM. If you ask ~PA~ for help, it was "Let me ask BDM." There are a lot of tribes in our area that consider BDM and ~PA~ one in the same (and now they officially are since the last complete merger).

DeletedUser

*Sigh*. This was supposed to be my rebuttal, but I didn't feel like starting a whole round of fighting/flaming after I posted it... reading the Castor/SWAT topics are sickening enough.

[spoil]Things were fine when we were fighting our 1 on 1 battle, ?!? vs Alice? (And if you have to drag Sneeze into the equation, let it be 2 on 1) until BDM... and ~PA~ jumped into your side of the war. After steveland's declaration, it was admitted that you had a secret alliance with them established long ago. You can call this whatever you like, but I see it as a gangbang attempt too..

On the bolded area of text, you need to understand that points don't win wars. Points just represent individual villages of players added up, NOTHING about the troop counts and skill of the players in a tribe. Many factors play out into a tribe's points and to base a war's equality on that is utterly pointless.

- For instance, we have an average of 9.039 points per village totaling at 7.294.791 points. Alice? has an average of 8.390 points per village totaling at 4.547.564. Obviously they are different, because individual players have different setups which range usually from 7000-10000 points per village. That 700 point difference in our stats makes a huge difference in the overall total, so comparing the points again isn't logical.
- Say our points per village are 8.390, Alice?'s total. Multiplied by 807, our village total. Instead of 7.294.791 points, we now have 6,770.730. The small chance in a player's building set up, in this case Alice?'s smaller sum of points, creates a big chance in points...

This might be a little confusing, basically saying that many factors play out into villages, which determine a tribe's points - And points should not decide whether the sides of war are equal.[/spoil]

I feel the need to put it up now because it shows my interpretation of points, replying to Prof's post.

I can see why you didn't want to post that as a reply.

killuall190

yah, them, and Sneeze + all of the other K33 guys ?!? used to have under their thumb.