Huggy Huggy

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well well, seems the world is gonna become a yawn guys..we get one reported fight between rawr and armada..
well done you guys,, cause all the others have napped themselves out of it so they can love bug the world..

we are a small tribe of warpigs yet were here to fight,, whats the point of us building nukes and nobles and expanding slowly feeling good taking a villa here and there, yet someone like push sends a mail and takes a tribe..
is this the way we have gone guys?? its sad as mahjongg is becoming more attractive..

bet you armarda and push merge next lol.. wouldnt count that out also lol/..

just have some beef about you all.. man up and fight..
we will fight anyone , why because thats what warpig do and win or lose will give a good account
live n die pigs..

kirk the fed up of the pen.

SHAGAN888

I have noticed it takes a lot of beers for me to put up with all the drama and huggings that are going on in this world...

Starting to look like a casual world to be honest...Warpigs will have no part of it, we will stand our post and kill our way through if need be...

Now someone bring me a beer...

shag

scarlet ash

Tribe Ranking
7 Warpig 1.687.466 1.768.341 48

War Ranking
12 Warpig 54.063 18 3 6 461.338 350.054

ODA Ranking
8 The Undead Pigs 2,94 Mil

Average ODA per member = 61,250

ODD Ranking
26 The Undead Pigs 733.728

Average ODD per member = 15,286

Warpig's top 5 gains (Tribe wise)

1) No Tribe - 114 Conquers
2) Empire - 19 Conquers
3) ~JL~ - 9 Conquers
4) Piglet - 9 Conquers
5) Warpig - 9 Conquers - Doesn't include conquers such as Woody - ex Warpig

184 Tribe Changes

[SPOIL]
6d1da31e1a53e68f8de1f37101ac3c29.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Easy to criticize others though Warpig doesn't appear to be an exception. Easy to say the world is full of huggers which could be said as you just did however stating

"we are a small tribe of warpigs yet were here to fight"

"man up and fight..
we will fight anyone , why because thats what warpig do and win or lose will give a good account
live n die pigs.."

Though you have not actually declared war on anyone so essentially remaining impartial still on the subject of war... Bark might be worse than the bite.

Last edited:

Deathmenlord

Thanks a lot Scarlet for putting them in their place.

Please, if you think this is a huggy world, all you have to do is send your troops at a neighboring tribe.
Something that won't help on the hugginess of the world is making even another thread about it...

Less talk, more action please

DeletedUser111364

lol ouch! talk about a smack in the face :D

Ash tells it how it is :p

-Craig

TheNobleExpress

Kirk, that is slightly hypocritical.

In world 73 (just a few months ago) you had a family tribe consisting of 5 different tribes. Pig 1, Pig 2, Pig 3, Pig 4, Pig 5. All with about 40 members in. If that isn't hugging then I don't know what is.

SHAGAN888

Tribe Ranking

War Ranking

ODA Ranking

ODD Ranking

2) Empire - 19 Conquers
3) ~JL~ - 9 Conquers
4) Piglet - 9 Conquers

184 Tribe Changes

Stats a little off mate you've left out the life tribe and all their factions, not to mention DA....
And the 184 tribe changes just happens when you have players moving back and forth from an academy...

And whats you IGN deathmenlord maybe we can lobby some nukes back a forth just to make it interesting here still...

shag

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kirk, that is slightly hypocritical.

In world 73 (just a few months ago) you had a family tribe consisting of 5 different tribes. Pig 1, Pig 2, Pig 3, Pig 4, Pig 5. All with about 40 members in. If that isn't hugging then I don't know what is.

that is correct and we did as what we thought was neccesity, however it was also the wrong decision.
we all need a kick start academy at the start.. but what im seeing here is merge on merge etc and its so early in the game..

i, saying more sword amd less pen.. thats all :)

DeletedUser

It is more like, we eliminate tribes without even declaring on them. lol @ those conquer statistics. Try using twstats conquer page for the tribe. Majority of our conquers came from tribes we were fighting with (most people end up getting kicked or jumping ship)

Doesn't change the fact we have eliminated several tribes, with a few more to come in the near future. Keep hugging and making witty posts about it scarlet :p

What does mentioning such stats even achieve exactly?

Deathmenlord

Haah, I am very open for nukes, please entertain me.

My IG nick is Baresark

On-topic:
The point is shanked, you complain about other people not fighting, but the thing is, they do. You are explaining it perfectly yourself with how your tribe is operating, by making smaller tribes disband, merge etc.
Why attack a tribe at your own size, when you dont share a border with 'em, and it probably would only stall your growth.

We just haven't reached the stage yet were border conflicts have happen yet, because the bigger tribes havent closed all the gaps/elmininated smaller tribes in their area. Be patient, wars will always start.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. I never complained about people fighting. That barely matters to me

2. Why are we attacking these weaker tribes/equal sized ones/bigger ones? because we are surrounded on all sides and we need to expand. It isn't rocket science. We can't just sit in a ball and do nada

3. We are quite close to the border conflict stage actually

scarlet ash

Original post with spoilers containing the factual accuracy added in

[SPOIL]
Tribe Ranking

[SPOIL]
lybb.png

^Gone up 6,134 points since original post[/SPOIL]

War Ranking

[SPOIL]
lrd7.png
[/SPOIL]

ODA Ranking

[SPOIL]
3adh.png

^Gone up 30k since original post

2.94 Mil / 48 = 61,250[/SPOIL]

ODD Ranking

[SPOIL]
iqc3.png

^Gone up 2 points since original post

733.728 / 48 = 15,286[/SPOIL]

2) Empire - 19 Conquers
3) ~JL~ - 9 Conquers
4) Piglet - 9 Conquers

[SPOIL]
8p68.png
[/SPOIL]

184 Tribe Changes

[SPOIL]
yt2p.png
[/SPOIL]

Easy to criticize others though Warpig doesn't appear to be an exception. Easy to say the world is full of huggers which could be said as you just did however stating
Though you have not actually declared war on anyone so essentially remaining impartial still on the subject of war... Bark might be worse than the bite.
[/SPOIL]

I took the liberty to highlight the subjective content of the comment as such
Obviously the picture of the high horse reference was also subjective.

You will also find that the spoilers I have added into my previous post (All in the spoiler above) shows evidence of the accuracy of what was stated. If you have issues with the objective statistics as shown above then the issue isn't with me but your own tribe. True they cannot show all of the truth however it's a good portion of the situation.

Stats a little off mate you've left out the life tribe and all their factions, not to mention DA....
And the 184 tribe changes just happens when you have players moving back and forth from an academy...

Refer to the above evidence. As stated it might not show the whole picture though if the case only because of limited outside sources however if there is something you wish to add then add it because as it stands my argument has basis where yours has only your opinion backing it. Everything I have displayed is backed up. If you have issues with the statistics then it is an issue with your tribe and not myself. I've just offered statistics for people to look at. I'm calling this Warpig "Declaration" of essentially being above everyone else in terms of warmongering which clearly is far from true which is why you're on your own unfounded self appointed horse. It's your tribe trying to come off better than the rest not the world against you. It just makes Warpig appear egotistical. Could it also not be said having an academy tribe also equates to hugging?

It is more like, we eliminate tribes without even declaring on them. lol @ those conquer statistics.

All accurate with sources. Eliminating tribes without even declaring on them is a very obvious thing. You have to expand and it will be at the cost of smaller tribes. What makes them any more special than actual expansion compared to other tribes you're criticizing? If you yourselves cannot even be bothered to declare on such tribes then statistics will be "skewed" and surely that just goes to reinforce the point of it being general expansion and not actual war.

Looking at a map of Piglet and Warpig as below it looks far much less like war on a scale of tribal conflict and much more like standard tribe consolidation so making a reasonable assumption what make Warpig that of more war aggressive than other tribes? Short story it wouldn't.

[SPOIL]
kto6.png
[/SPOIL]

Try using twstats conquer page for the tribe. Majority of our conquers came from tribes we were fighting with (most people end up getting kicked or jumping ship)

Okay. Here you go. Page 1.

[SPOIL]
9oky.png
[/SPOIL]

On this page, notable names:

[SPOIL]Acaila x4 - Previous tribe Piglet
aqeel195 [twnwtg]
Woody. x4 - 1 while in Warpig 3 while not/without a tribe
valfenda [GLORY]
gabrieltyp10 [-GRIM-]
MrMojo1984 [PA] x2 - Previous tribe EMPIRE, previous to EMPIRE = Piglet
SandStrom [HONOUR]
OU GROTE - Previous tribe EMPIRE
Talkingpeach2 [~JL~]
Kill Fast - Previous tribe Piglet, previous to Piglet = EMPIRE
jaguar66 - Previous tribe EMPIRE
Inkdidly - Previous tribe Piglet

So to cap theres 9 unaccounted "Internals" - Previous Piglet or Warpig members
4 unaccounted EMPIRE Caps
[/SPOIL]

Doesn't change the fact we have eliminated several tribes, with a few more to come in the near future.

I'm not saying Warpig hasn't. I'm just saying is it anything to warrant recognition above the other tribes which has so been condemned for hugging and not warring enough? My point wasn't to criticize Warpig or their capabilities. I was saying it is hypocritical for Warpig to put themselves up on a "High Horse". If Warpig wants to condemn others than this is essentially the answer.

[SPOIL]
Less talk, more action please
[/SPOIL]

What does mentioning such stats even achieve exactly?

It reinforces my point that Warpig are not yet in a place to comment on such matters. Especially when the thread isn't even being backed up by an actual declaration on any single tribe therefore remaining impartial in action yet appearing to try be more "morally" above others in terms of warring. Making a thread in the P&P with this appearance it should be expected that others criticize and put Warpig back into perspective with the other main tribes in some cases it will be below other tribes.

I stand by my point. If Warpig want to make threads like this then credible substance needs to be given otherwise as a tribe you do come across with a loud bark and yet to actually bite anything worth mentioning. At current the tribes Bark is worse than it's bite when crap like this is posted.

Lets not also forget that Kirk The Wineman is the Warpig Duke making him the largest representative of Warpig.

EDIT: Spelling errors were bugging me. Added the last little paragraph and sentence as well.

EDIT #2 11/06/2014 01:58:

Just for laughs

[SPOIL]
0lds.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

Deathmenlord

1. I never complained about people fighting. That barely matters to me

2. Why are we attacking these weaker tribes/equal sized ones/bigger ones? because we are surrounded on all sides and we need to expand. It isn't rocket science. We can't just sit in a ball and do nada

3. We are quite close to the border conflict stage actually

Considering how you're in Warpig and your leader just made a thread complaining about it, I guessed you were, sorry for the misconception. But if you weren't complaining, I am guessing you are trying to make a point against your leader? Because it certainly seems so when you give arguments as to why you haven't had a 'real' war yet. This point could be applied to every tribe in the world.

I don't understand what you're trying to say with your second point. We are not asking why you are attacking other players/tribes, this is tribalwars, pretty self-explanatory. What we are asking are when your tribe are going to actually step up your wargame, and make some proper declaration with nice stats and such. Start fighting some bigger tribes yourself, do not just post threads filled with complaining about hugging.

Last point is basically what I said.

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

Warpig is the biggest hugging tribe out there (rofl)

images

Is this a satire?

i can't name a tribe who's had more NAPs, allies and backstabs (rofl)

Too be fair, Warpigs is actually not a terrible tribe. They have good member involvement, decent OPs however they are also possibly the most clustered tribe in this world which leads to their members having to send 24hr + trains.... Also kirk is unwilling to trim any fat..... even if that fat has conspired against his tribe :) (Read Sheitstoels profile) because he would hate to lose any tribal points :eek:

so why don't you Warpigs make the first move. You want a big war? be the change.

and the only reason your complaining is because you've allied every tribe surrounding you.

DeletedUser92094

If the world is too "lovey-dovey" for you, it isn't hard to start sending some attacks and start some beef? Don't wait for war, then complain when it's not happening.