Huggy Huggy

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think it just seams that things are more "huggy" because the worlds are smaller and there is a huge skill level gap. What happens now is that the good players start and grow and as usual a tribe takes a continent or two. Then the new players join and get nobled by the massive tribes and there are few elite players along the rim tribes that know they cannot usually fight on their own and betray their own tribe to survive. Then rinse repeat. It used to be that there where multiple continents that started at the same time and the gaps from player size were not so big between continents so tribes would have to worry about multiple fronts at the same time and this resulted in war.

Basically the big tribes got efficient at being picky and quickly taking out smaller tribes before the pose a threat. Now Tribal Wars is all about controlling internal conflict with in the tribe.

At least that is the way I see it.

well said..! not many tribes want to start core anymore as its a permenant nightmare lol. it may be a good thing that premade doesnt exist anymore on future worlds and ALL players are set as random, that surely will ensure a little more competition and extract the good from the nub.

fidel I

When I was on w74, warpig were doing extremely well, but from what I'm seeing in here it looks like they have given their accounts to five year olds :lol:
If warpig want a war with a tribe, why not just start a war and get on with it without starting a pointless thread and acting like noobs.

DeletedUser

When I was on w74, warpig were doing extremely well, but from what I'm seeing in here it looks like they have given their accounts to five year olds :lol:
If warpig want a war with a tribe, why not just start a war and get on with it without starting a pointless thread and acting like noobs.

They wont, because they're now all 5 year olds. Noobs gonna noob.