Huh..? A war?!

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Vinland always comes at the right time with the right words, as we all know and have experienced before :p

DeletedUser

Its a 50:50 chance of either one of us lying. Its up to the PnP'ers who they choose to believe :icon_wink:
I'd like to see the mail, if you still have it, and I'll try and convince RC to send me the one he sent me (my mail got deleted). I'll then compare, and see for myself.

james9487

I'd like to see the mail, if you still have it, and I'll try and convince RC to send me the one he sent me (my mail got deleted). I'll then compare, and see for myself.

Infamous mail aside, why don't you give us all a straight answer? Why did you give your account password to your tribe's enemy?

DeletedUser

Infamous mail aside, why don't you give us all a straight answer? Why did you give your account password to your tribe's enemy?

*points at Chris' W32 account name and at the fact Shlomzi was his leader there and may have co-played him there as well.*
Oooh, difficult question. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*points at Chris' W32 account name and at the fact Shlomzi was his leader there and may have co-played him there as well.*

Nah, haven't co-played him on w32.

I did it because he was going to help me out, with taking out a player, about half my size (I didn't have the time to do it properly). Thats all. I know for a fact that he didn't read my mail, or the forums. I even know who the current spy(ies) in TM are, so if shlomzi used my account, I'm 100% certain I'd know about it.

james9487

That's my point. And yet people still doubt it's true.

james9487

Nah, haven't co-played him on w32.

I did it because he was going to help me out, with taking out a player, about half my size (I didn't have the time to do it properly). Thats all. I know for a fact that he didn't read my mail, or the forums. I even know who the current spy(ies) in TM are, so if shlomzi used my account, I'm 100% certain I'd know about it.

[*edit* (I thought you were talking about w32)]Let me get this straight. Shlomzi is the enemy of your tribe. You are in the number one tribe in the world with hidden priviledges and you gave him your password so that he could help you out with taking out a player? Come on, that's absurd! And how could you know he didn't read your mail or forums (provided you had already read them yourself)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[*edit* (I thought you were talking about w32)]Let me get this straight. Shlomzi is the enemy of your tribe. You are in the number one tribe in the world with hidden priviledges and you gave him your password so that he could help you out with taking out a player? Come on, that's absurd! And how could you know he didn't read your mail or forums (provided you had already read them yourself)?

Actually, they're not the number 1 tribe in the world anymore. FUSION is.

Prizonerofwar

Skittl and DarkTM were in a NAP. That and shlomzi didn't play the world apart from Christoff's tribe. How could he possibly be the enemy?

DeletedUser

And here he is to claim the glory. :lol:

Sorry, this did sound offensive, but I didn't write it like that. :icon_razz:

I am too stupid to know how it sounds offensive :icon_eek:
even dumber to not know whether you mean I sound offensive or your first sentence sounds offensive :icon_redface:

but maybe I get what you mean..I did a preemptive claim for glory...yes, not good (though I did not intend to do that when I wrote it)