Huh..? A war?!

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Whine? I fell of my chair laughing.

We mass-launched on a player ranked 10th in K44. It's called teamwork, to minimize losses.

You guys really are idiots. :/

Valpone specifically told you NOT to attack ANY skittl members, if I remember correctly, because he didn't want another tribe warring TM. He did this because it'll almost definitly cause K55 to fall.

You've pretty much caused the downfall of DarkTM. Well done.

Internal Server Error

You mass-launched on several players. Its called war. You're trying to self-justify yourselves for attacking us.

What about these stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skittl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DarkTM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 305
Side 2: 458
Difference: 153

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 20
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,596,781
Side 2: 2,687,291
Difference: 1,090,510

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,090
Side 2: 147,490
Difference: 125,400

image.php

[/spoil]

I constantly ignored them as we had no desire to war TM. Also, none of those were off the players you attacked recently. Really, do we need an excuse to war a tribe who starts to mass-launch on several players and has a record of nobling us? I think not.

May the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

The SPY sent it directly to ISE. Rcfant didn't send it, that would defeat the whole purpose. Each fake mail was unique and flagged in a specific way. Each was sent to a different council member, and whichever one Shlomzi foolishly threw back at Rcfant' face would proove which TM player did the forwarding. Why is this so confusing?

Because it wasn't forwarded from my account, I think I would have seen it...

Internal Server Error

The SPY sent it directly to ISE. Rcfant didn't send it, that would defeat the whole purpose. Each fake mail was unique and flagged in a specific way. Each was sent to a different council member, and whichever one Shlomzi foolishly threw back at Rcfant' face would proove which TM player did the forwarding. Why is this so confusing?

Nah he didnt. It went through about 5 different people. I then edited it. As you said in another thread, its nearly impossible for my edits to have matched that of the mail RFC sent to Christoff, so you can cut the excuses.

kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Nah he didnt. It went through about 5 different people. I then edited it. As you said in another thread, its nearly impossible for my edits to have matched that of the mail RFC sent to Christoff, so you can cut the excuses.

kthxbai.

You editted it? :icon_rolleyes:

We only have your word for it.

james9487

Because it wasn't forwarded from my account, I think I would have seen it...

Then how do you explain the mathematical impossibility that Shlomzi got it from one of the other three possible candidates, retyped the entire message matching it EXACTLY to yours? How do you explain giving your account password to Shlomzi?

DeletedUser

You guys really are idiots. :/

Valpone specifically told you NOT to attack ANY skittl members, if I remember correctly, because he didn't want another tribe warring TM. He did this because it'll almost definitly cause K55 to fall.

You've pretty much caused the downfall of DarkTM. Well done.

So we let n00b tribes noble our targets and accepting refugees?

Internal Server Error

Yep, they mass-launched so we though that signalled war.

james9487

kthxbai.

Again, even if you edited it, that would only make it unique and different from everyone's. What are the odds that you fixed the one or two precise character changes Rcfant made to it, to make it like the original, and THEN rechanged the one or two character changes to exactly match Christoff's? 1 in ten trillion?

Last edited:

Internal Server Error

Again, even if you edited it, that would only make it unique and different from everyone's, what are the odds that you fixed the one or two precise character changes Rcfant made to make it like the original, and then rechange the one or two character changes to exactly match Christoff's? 1 in ten trillion?

And you're just backing me up. Valpone said the circular I made matched Christoffs. How the hell did that happen when I edited? Either TM are lying or they're making up excuses to self-justify the kicking of Christoff.

DeletedUser

Hmm, not really a wise choice considering they are already warring V.O. and DSL
It wasn't valpone's intention to war Skittl. He knows it will be the death of K55.

He actually told k44 players to stop ALL attacks. Just shows that he can no longer control his members.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And you're just backing me up. Valpone said the circular I made matched Christoffs. How the hell did that happen when I edited? Either TM are lying or they're making up excuses to self-justify the kicking of Christoff.

Or your lying. Seems the most likely.