Hulk vs Who?

DeletedUser

why would jew hunter think you were lying mclovinn?
he had other source's information that a large war was beginning- he just jumped to the conclusion and didn't check it out properly- he got too excited lol and believed you...
jew is usually a reliable source, so you shouldn't mock his knowledge- and his username was a mistake- he isn't an anti-semitist :)

And theres jew hunter controlling the account I was using via this world.

Nice attempt to rate jew hunter but you just failed :lol:

How is the nobling going on Nino 9 LFC vs Idiots? I can safely say it would be a different stroy if it was not for the fact the orginal owner left you the account to look after with me in the back ground :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and please welcome the spy that EVERYONE hates and they would rather attack as he betrayed his own tribe *round of applause*
stop coming on the forum and pretending that people know you! I have yet to see a single person here actually like you- most of the time they complain about you being annoying and ask you to leave...
find some friends nonsou and get back to me- I'll have to wait a while but go ahead.

ClamNess

Nonsou
Nino 9 LFC
||tux||

Same person. In game. Banned if I am correct.

DeletedUser

and please welcome the spy that EVERYONE hates and they would rather attack as he betrayed his own tribe *round of applause*
stop coming on the forum and pretending that people know you! I have yet to see a single person here actually like you- most of the time they complain about you being annoying and ask you to leave...
find some friends nonsou and get back to me- I'll have to wait a while but go ahead.

I remember nonsou. he was pretty funny ingame lol. Lost villages pretty easily too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

jew hunter today at 11:28
firstly, my user name was meant to be 'drew hunter' after my too dogs but I mispelled it- I don't hate jews or hunt them.

How do you manage to mispell drew and turn it into jew? Not only is there less letters in that...the J is no where near D or R clearly thats a lie :icon_confused:

And for someone so knowledgeable he was pretty quick to totally miss the fact that mclovvin was being sarcastic...even after he admitted it was all made up :icon_eek: some good spy you've got yaself Kiltom :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

jew hunter is a member of 'idiots,' right?
If so, who is he spying on?

DeletedUser

How do you manage to mispell drew and turn it into jew? Not only is there less letters in that...the J is no where near D or R clearly thats a lie :icon_confused:

And for someone so knowledgeable he was pretty quick to totally miss the fact that mclovvin was being sarcastic...even after he admitted it was all made up :icon_eek: some good spy you've got yaself Kiltom :icon_smile:

I definately agree, jew hunter is covering up an attempt to be funny with a blantant lie, all im going to say is that when you get mail from the Serice Team pick one that wont offend other players of the game.

DeletedUser

Haha! Jew Hunter....I remembered him in way back as I was Kararp and He was info gathrer...

All he needs is a bit of protection poor boy ;)

DeletedUser50694

You all got it wrong, we are wrecking havoc on who?

Side 1:
Tribes: Hulk

Side 2:
Tribes: Who?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

DeletedUser

WOW this is a hardcore war, all we waiting for now is prime and H-bomb to alling themselves with who? ....

DeletedUser

I remember nonsou. he was pretty funny ingame lol. Lost villages pretty easily too :icon_biggrin:

:icon_biggrin: Yes, I remember you too. Was going to noble your last village on K14 by Randomstatic wouldn't let me :)

@Jewhunter/nino9lfc..

I am a tratior, right.. Okay, I admit, I post information about KilTom/Idiots on public fourms after I was betrayed by my own teamates! And again, recently betrayed by you via Nino 9 LFC, thinking we was still friends!

Yes, I am such a tratior because I defended myself from Who? attacks! And then what, when asked for support, you refuse! Apprently i'm a tratior for leaving Spirit orginally to Idiots because I wanted Chuckmeister to sit me. Did I not alert Spirit I was leaving game tempoarily and Chuck would be sitting me via account sit until I returned in game. Did I not respect rules of Spirit by orginally leaving so such player would not have access to Spirit fourms [albeit this player was trusted by most of Spirit]

Yes, I am a tratior :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I always love stuff like this. It shows the incompetence of other tribes. False info typed in mails to noobs is spread around and leaders of tribes even fall for the crap they're told by noobs. It's happened a few times and it doesn't reflect very well on the other tribes:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Romg war!!1!1one1!!1!1

Great job McLovinn. I always love to watch how stuff like this spreads around the world. I think it's safe to say that the name of jew's tribe is very fitting to describe those that fell for this mail. :lol:

DeletedUser

its impossible to happen hulk and who? , Leaders both hugging each other . So much hug to both sides they almost reproduce

DeletedUser

its impossible to happen hulk and who? , Leaders both hugging each other . So much hug to both sides they almost reproduce

No no no if we were to reproduce then that would look hideous. Maybe I'll post a picture up of what it would look like because believe me we've done our research and it would not look pretty.

DeletedUser

WOW this is a hardcore war, all we waiting for now is prime and H-bomb to alling themselves with who? ....

Lol, it will not happen Who? will be attacked by PRIME:) PRIME I think is planning this for a very long time.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

*Sigh* It's called an alliance. After looking at your tribe's diplomacy list I know you have more allies than we do and none of them are as good as Hulk :lol:

Lol, it will not happen Who? will be attacked by PRIME:) PRIME I think is planning this for a very long time.:icon_twisted:

They've planned a war against us at least twice already. You saying that you think Prime is planning against us is nothing new. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*Sigh* It's called an alliance. After looking at your tribe's diplomacy list I know you have more allies than we do and none of them are as good as Hulk :lol:

They've planned a war against us at least twice already. You saying that you think Prime is planning against us is nothing new. :icon_wink:

And his back to bring entertainment and fun to W20 public fourms.

On topic, Nino 9 LFC would not be kicked around like it is now.

Before I was removed from Nino, it still had over 5 full armed nukes and plently of villages to restock after jew hunter sending all my defense as attack to timypr :icon_rolleyes:

Oh well, congrats on rimming another account of mine KilTom/Idiots. Oh, and banning my orginal :icon_biggrin:

Anyone got any kind of account I use on W20? :)