Humph

DeletedUser50733

So I am looking at my members list in my tribe, and then I notice a yellow dot! And the weirdest thing in the world is that it was next to MY name!! I have not turned from green since I started this world, I was online just 10 hours ago and it is just weird.

Megoneyellow.jpg

DeletedUser

I think this is a sign that TW hates you :icon_surprised::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Better not go red or we'll start internally nobling you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i think we should just noble him anyways green ..yellow or red

DeletedUser

I agree, His 12 pack is making me jealous :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I agree, His 12 pack is making me jealous :icon_redface:

nothing like my boy ant, bet you cant bench 205 nathan :p

on topic, thats really strange :icon_confused: has it been reported and if so whats the reply? has it turned green yet or *gulp* red :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser50733

nothing like my boy ant, bet you cant bench 205 nathan :p

on topic, thats really strange :icon_confused: has it been reported and if so whats the reply? has it turned green yet or *gulp* red :icon_surprised:

Don't use bench, I find it messes with your pecs too much. Free weights for me, work a treat. Doubt I could lift 205 though, that sounds like an effort :icon_eek: Can bicepcurl 50kilos on a barbell :icon_twisted: not bad for an 18 yr old haha

About the light, its green again now, but another of my most active members went yellow too, and I know he was there cause I spoke to him :icon_confused: And yeah RT, thats only cause she can't noble me any other way :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

I had a few of my players randomly go yellow dot, i account sat them and they logged on within 2 hours and were displeased that I broke tribal rules. Now I take screenies when my players show as yellow dots, so I can show them that I am not on drugs :p

DeletedUser

ouch asalamalkum can i ask you a favour?

can we shorten your nick name because im blonde and it takes me forever to type it out

DeletedUser

hell yes mark ... you and i :)

and when hes crying like a baby we can then make him a new sig

heheheheheh any ideas?

DeletedUser

asa? i was thinking more of just kum

omg say that in your head im going to get a infaction ......bye the way new mod you have lovely ears today ( thats my sucking up attempt )

lets go noble nathan again

DeletedUser55895

asa? i was thinking more of just kum

omg say that in your head im going to get a infaction ......bye the way new mod you have lovely ears today ( thats my sucking up attempt )

lets go noble nathan again
thats what i originally thought of... then i said it... haha

DeletedUser

I had a few of my players randomly go yellow dot, i account sat them and they logged on within 2 hours and were displeased that I broke tribal rules. Now I take screenies when my players show as yellow dots, so I can show them that I am not on drugs :p

Walaikum Asalam :lol: