Hurt and Heal Round 2

DeletedUser

Everyone starts on 15 lifes, each player can take away 3 lives from another player each day (or 1 life from 3 separate players, or 2 lives from one player and 1 life from another). Each player can also Heal a player for 1 life each day, the days will go from midnight to midnight, forum time.

If you go to 0 lives your name will be deleted from the list, you cannot be hurt or healed any further.

If you would like to play then sign up now because you can't join half way through a round.

Sorry if i didn't explain it too good but I am not good with words >.<

Round two starts at some time after round one finishes

Players

Yarric =15
King Joke The Lizard =15
Celebreus =15
DudeDestroyer =15
cursed sword =15
thethreeroses =15
kwitchabichen =15
-ku- =15
Leviathain =15
Dwarven King =15
Warriormonkey03 =15​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we should be a time limit on it, say 15 days or something. These games can last forever.

DeletedUser

I think we should be a time limit on it, say 15 days or something. These games can last forever.

They can't because you can hurt more than you can heal, however I was thinking about reducing the lives people start with to 15, or allowing a larger damage output ( three insted of two).

What do you guys/girls think?

DeletedUser

I like the damage 3 part, but then again some players don't do any damage just heal :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Right Guys, you can hurt for 3 in this rund and if alot of people join you will also start on less lives

DeletedUser

theres rrom for everyone, also guys, everyone will start on 15 lives in this round