Hypocrite Romans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67772

wait a minute.
i joined over a year ago...

DeletedUser

Join date doesn't mean anything. I've met people that have been here since world one and are more nooby than people that joined yesterday and are playing their first world >.>

DeletedUser13939

Join date doesn't mean anything. I've met people that have been here since world one and are more nooby than people that joined yesterday and are playing their first world >.>

You should stop trolling threads pretending you're all that. We are having a simple fun conversation. Nobody said join dates meant anything. We only pointed them out.

DeletedUser

You should stop trolling threads pretending you're all that. We are having a simple fun conversation. Nobody said join dates meant anything. We only pointed them out.

Whatttt? I wasn't trolling. I was simply telling the kid to not worry that his join date is only 4 months ago because it doesn't really mean anything.

@ Yarric. I missed your join date.. waiting for your anniversary ;) getting everything planned :)

DeletedUser13939

Whatttt? I wasn't trolling. I was simply telling the kid to not worry that his join date is only 4 months ago because it doesn't really mean anything.

@ Yarric. I missed your join date.. waiting for your anniversary ;) getting everything planned :)

Like I said, noody said join date meant anything. Thus defeating the purpose of your post.

DeletedUser

Yes I did. You just got to drunk to remember. >.>

Pfft the last time I was drunk was before I joined the forum, I'm a binge drinker not an alcoholic.

@ Warriormonkey: Aww thanks babes, I <3 you too. Do I get presents.

DeletedUser

Like I said, noody said join date meant anything. Thus defeating the purpose of your post.

::sigh:: why must you try and fight with me? I mean in threads where there is an actual argument thats okay but this one really? oh btw..

i joined over a year ago...

Thats 4 months ago lol, and dm about your join date, you don't post in the forum so everyone is going to think you are a noob

i passed the 2 day mark!! =]

See all those posts that refer to join date? I apologize i must have misread them since they obviously aren't about when you join.

And my post in no way would have ever been an extension to yarric saying that join dates don't matter and if you don't post people still think you are a noob.

Forgive me oh great one who doesn't post anything about join dates at all.

oh wait..

I passed the two year mark for myself. :p

@Yarric: There will most certainly be presents. Anything for you <333

DeletedUser13939

::sigh:: why must you try and fight with me? I mean in threads where there is an actual argument thats okay but this one really? oh btw..

See all those posts that refer to join date? I apologize i must have misread them since they obviously aren't about when you join.

And my post in no way would have ever been an extension to yarric saying that join dates don't matter and if you don't post people still think you are a noob.

Forgive me oh great one who doesn't post anything about join dates at all.

oh wait..

@Yarric: There will most certainly be presents. Anything for you <333

I didn't say we didn't post anything about join dates. I SAID nobody said join dates MEANT ANYTHING. Do you just skim over my posts? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

On my old forum account I think it's at two and a half, but this just touched a year two months ago, if yarric gets a party, I believe I'm entitled to one too.

DeletedUser13939

Sorry, I'm only entitled to throw one party. Maybe you can convince Yarric to share.

DeletedUser67772

now eliminator is leaving us.. and im suppost to run the tribe...

Status
Not open for further replies.