[Hypothetical] Top 80 Players "Super Tribe"

DeletedUser18894

Why is it that some people must lie whenever they hit the keyboard?

I must remember to write to our allies and thank them for nobling everyone of the villages we have taken.:lol:

Yea old guy you should keep Sacred Fool on a leash. He has been lying when he hits the key board. Watch your barons.

old guy

Whatever should I do little tea bag?

Should I send him out into the countryside violating every term of our alliance?

Should I send him out to recruit refugees who you have already cleared and half nobled?

Please tell me little tea bag.......

Should I make him just like you?

DeletedUser

I don't see anything being said in my post about you allying top 10 tribes. I was mearly stating you DO ally bunch of tribes. On top of that you have bunch of tribes doing your dirty work. So sorry matey, but you fail.
shipment_of_fail.jpg

You must be feeling particularly proud of yourself for being the 428th person to use that pic.
If you're going to be lame, at least be original :icon_rolleyes:

And the hippos I remember didn't get to the dominant stage that I remember them to be though the work of allies.
We turned down alliance inquiries and in some cases outright offers from almost much every top 10 tribe of the time.

And even in the current context, no tribe gets to Hippo's current position through the "dirty work" of their allies. Before making another post like that, please consider how dumb it makes you look. Either that, or put a lid on your jealousy.
kthx

brymon

Possible scenario:

Top 80 Players join Tribe A
Top 81-160 Players join Tribe B

Tribe A and Tribe B go to war. What happens next?

Exactly what happened to me in world 14.

Tribe B won the war in the end. 5 members of tribe A (I won't reveal the names) went inactive, and nothing was done about it do they just went barbarian. This annoyed a lot of the A members.
Tribe B (who had been the academy tribe of A, but rebelled) sent literally dozens of nukes at the A leader, and he was rimmed in 4 days despite heavy support. We then took out the other leaders, and kept taking out each new leader when the previous one was rimmed. It took a few weeks, but eventually only 10 players of about 60 were left, and they disbanded. We're still finishing them off though.

Of course, it could happen differently here.

DeletedUser

Well once again an interesting thread gets dragged in the mud, pity.

It's one thing to rag on Hippos a bit since they are #1 and that just comes with the territory, but there is far too much here that goes beyond good natured ribbing.

Like it or not, Hippos have set the standard and have done a helluva good job in maintaining it so far. Why is it so hard to admit that and give credit where it's due?

So, can we get back to the original premise? Even with attrition due to inactivity over time, a Super-80 reduced to 70/65 would still sit on the throat of W16 if they made that initial drive to consolidate and control the center. We've seen it elsewhere, an active core tribe can sustain an awful lot of battle around the edges of it's sphere of control with support from its interior. Elimination of active threats internally allows it to convert a lot to D inside and maintain it's bases for attacking on the periphery. It wouldn't take long before it could morph into an awfully hard nut to crack, especially with the speed of this world.

DeletedUser

I think it is worth remembering that unlike the usual situation, the space around that top 80 is filled with the usual assortment of lousy tribes and weak players.

Instead, they are going to be in amongst players from former tribe who, although less good, are still good enough to hold down a place in good tribes.

In some places, they will be heavily outnumbered and outflanked by people who are used to working together already, and I would expect a good amount of losses, certainly until the top 80 got on their feet in terms of support and organising counter attacks.

DeletedUser18894

Whatever should I do little tea bag?

Should I send him out into the countryside violating every term of our alliance?

Should I send him out to recruit refugees who you have already cleared and half nobled?

Please tell me little tea bag.......

Should I make him just like you?

All I ask old tea bag is that you make sure he doesn't lie.

DeletedUser18894

But Sacredfool is cool, he doesn't lie

And on topic, I don't like to think about the what if's

Well I don't have a problem lying to people marked red on your map, but he lied to someone marked blue.

I think our top 80 has enough people with great leadership abilities to guide the tribe. I wonder if people would want one leader or the other and split away.

DeletedUser

Well I don't have a problem lying to people marked red on your map, but he lied to someone marked blue.

I think our top 80 has enough people with great leadership abilities to guide the tribe. I wonder if people would want one leader or the other and split away.

...but as you said yourself, "I am a minority", and how can an opinion of such a minority matter? :icon_cool: You have disrespected this minority making false promises about recruitment multiple times, and breaking a promise is just as bad as lying.

Talking about honour, you might want to post the mail that you claim to be a lie (just to save your own skin I might add), and I bet some of the ideas presented in there by your own really honourable tribemates are much worse then lying...

I would have ignored your accusations, but you should stop making Hippos look bad on PnP. I already told you on MSN back then that to prove your "innocence" :lol: all you had to do was let AOE sit your account there and then to see that I have not sat you (through checking the "Settings - Logins" ) but you did not mention that on your forums I bet! Probably even edited it out of the MSN convo if you were smart enough to post it there from your chat.

Now why didn't you do that ranaT? Been scared of being booted, hmmm :icon_wink: Easier to claim I am a lier on forums then to "change" the log's for logins :icon_rolleyes: is it not, my little teabag?

I think you failed that test of loyalty so don't you go out here now and whine about honour!

old guy

All I ask old tea bag is that you make sure he doesn't lie.

So I should send him out violating all the terms of our alliance and recruiting refugees that have been cleared and partially nobled?

I just want to get this clear little tea bag, because I did not get an answer to this before.

Should I make sure he is just like you?

DeletedUser18894

...but as you said yourself, "I am a minority", and how can an opinion of such a minority matter? :icon_cool: You have disrespected this minority making false promises about recruitment multiple times, and breaking a promise is just as bad as lying.

Talking about honour, you might want to post the mail that you claim to be a lie (just to save your own skin I might add), and I bet some of the ideas presented in there by your own really honourable tribemates are much worse then lying...

I would have ignored your accusations, but you should stop making Hippos look bad on PnP. I already told you on MSN back then that to prove your "innocence" :lol: all you had to do was let AOE sit your account there and then to see that I have not sat you (through checking the "Settings - Logins" ) but you did not mention that on your forums I bet! Probably even edited it out of the MSN convo if you were smart enough to post it there from your chat.

Now why didn't you do that ranaT? Been scared of being booted, hmmm :icon_wink: Easier to claim I am a lier on forums then to "change" the log's for logins :icon_rolleyes: is it not, my little teabag?

I think you failed that test of loyalty so don't you go out here now and whine about honour!

Sacred Fool, Hippos aren't bad people. I like the Hippos. But its not them, its you. AOE never asked for my account. All I'm saying is you lied to my tribe about me(Please do not bring my tribe into this and what they have done, I do not control them). This does not concern the recruiting. I recruited one player, I accepted my mistake in recruiting him and then he was dismissed. I would not like to be booted but I'm not scared. So now your telling me, you lied because I recruited your target which was later dismissed? You want me to stop making hippos look bad? All I'm stating are the facts of what you did. I feel kinda bad at questioning old guy, he didn't do anything. SF I use to like you, but the fact that you did this makes me, well, not like you. I fixed what I did, there is no more I can do. The only think I seek from you is trust.

@ old guy, sorry to bring you into this, and no I don't want anyone to be like me. It would be boring. I don't want anything to happen to SF(Even though you probably wouldn't do anything). I just want him to be more trustworthy, instead of saying bad things about me.

I say we are done with this chat on the forums because it is off topic. So AOE how's the map coming along?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah and then make a family and create another tribe for 161-240 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

From what the map looks like...Tribe B would get it's ass kicked as it's more scattered (and of course it has less villages than tribe A)

DeletedUser

Nice work AOE, that had to be a pain

That second one could be some kind of TW Rohrschach test

DeletedUser36262

Tribe A defiantly has the positioning. On the map of the lone Tribe B, can see myself :icon_razz:

To bad Tribe A would kick our ass. :lol: