I am calling the war on NERD off.

DeletedUser

Will this go as far as returning the villages taken from each other? :icon_wink:

No, but there may or may not be heavy petting behind the bleachers.

And yes DJ, but that might still be weeks away, we are still fighting SCUM.

DeletedUser

We win the war :D

Like u did all the nobeling!! lol

Good job nerds U put up a good fight(some of u)[u KNOW WHO U ARE]

tHANX FOR MAKING THIS GAME SUCH A FUN ONCE AGAIN.(FUN coz this is how it supposed to be and This is whats this game all about)

DeletedUser

From NERD Profile...
War Record: 4 wins, 0 losses.

Come on guys, you need to update your victories...

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: pRonie
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 146
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 937,990
Side 2: 1,298,630
Difference: 360,640

image.php
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Nianglo, they've been on the losing side of every war they've ever been in. Except for MAYBE the SYN war which they had Insane pummeling the crap out of SYN. :icon_rolleyes: If they went by who had more conquers, it'd be:
Wins:1
Losses:3

They suck already, no need to call them out on it. Hah

DeletedUser

Nianglo, they've been on the losing side of every war they've ever been in. Except for MAYBE the SYN war which they had Insane pummeling the crap out of SYN. :icon_rolleyes: If they went by who had more conquers, it'd be:
Wins:1
Losses:3

They suck already, no need to call them out on it. Hah

That was all NERD ^^

DeletedUser

Will this go as far as returning the villages taken from each other?

This would have been nice:icon_idea:. Except the part about us returning captured villages. As the aggreived party, maybe we should keep the villages we took and have the ones we lost returned to us:)

I can however say with 100% confidence that Powers will keep the villages we have taken, and we also plan on taking more.

I somehow doubt it. And deep inside you know it too:icon_razz: This is the beginning of the end of Powers and your slave tribes.

DeletedUser

I'll bet that now Scum will call off and Nerd will survive Powers in a long war. Without help Powers was doing excellent but only becuase they declared and had that advantage.

DeletedUser

funy if u had a lose then there fore u would b completly gone and u cant declare it a win! cos pro still took more vilalges form you by a massive amount then u took for them u was losing on that front aswell!!

best u can call it was a draw

DeletedUser

I don't know if that is consider as a 'win'..more like 'default' to me..

..but in any case..nice job NERD for being strong like a rock with a small crack :eek:..

DeletedUser

outsider looking in on this I would have to say nerd did pretty well with a few things, A) Keeping there tribe together and motivated throughout horrible odds, B) surviving and not crumbling like many others have done, faced with such a thing, they didn't disband, or go into disarray/inactive and C) everyone knocks there barb nobling strategy but seemed to not be so bad keeping them in the game/hard to take out and probably played a part in keeping people active and motivated so they stuck together :)

overall I would say nice job to the tribe as a whole and their leaders, no matter what the stats may show (as I see many different sides). I think if anything this whole episode makes them stronger as a tribe! and more war savvy ;)

lukster66

DeletedUser

I'll bet that now Scum will call off and Nerd will survive Powers in a long war. Without help Powers was doing excellent but only becuase they declared and had that advantage.

Not in fear of NERD they won't be.

DeletedUser79555

Lukster66 made some good points. In a situation like NERD's, all the defender can do is drag the war out and make it bloody as possible for the attackers. Barb's may not be as useful in the short term, but 4-6 weeks later its another village ready to fight. Even before then they can contribute to stacking villas, or sniping. Also, you can pretty much pick where you want to take barbs, such as clusters behind your own lines.

DeletedUser

The stats may not of been in our favour, but we didnt end the war, pRo did xD

DeletedUser

Now, I am not here to further/cause any trouble.
I'm just remarking.
pRo is not/never will be weak.
I, myself, am ready for any conflict that may arise.
As a long-standing pRo member, I can confidently say that pRo is in no dire straights.
This reform has only bettered the ties between tribe members.
So from now on, do not refer to us as weak just because we've changed around leadership.

DeletedUser

Changed around leadership doesn't show weakness

Stopping all your wars, having diplomacy on all sides, asking one of your enemies to merge into you and asking someone outside the tribe to come in and help lead does show weakness.

Note the difference.

So, just because I remark, I get jumped on?
From what I got out of that conversation with rio and yourself, I saw you pushing for a NAP, not the other way around.

*Note: Conversation was removed by request.

To me, that looks like you pushing rio for a NAP.
Now, whether he asked you first, I'm unaware.
I'm fully ready to admit I am wrong, but from what I got, you were the one pushing for the NAP.
I didn't want to post like this, but it seems you wish to be a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll repeat, this is NOT the place to post private chats and shared forum posts for the world to see, you (pRo players) have until 6:10 forum time to delete all the posts in question before i close off the shared forum and skype Rio to discuss future diplomacy.

Powers' players are deleting as i type.

I do hope that you are not counting me in on this.
Frankly, I have no issues with Powers and respect them.