• Thread starter ALFED the GREAT
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57711

good as there is a few by me i want to noble :) as in the way

DeletedUser

was asked by Achmed and Clittleton to stay for a little while longer :lol:

Ah okay, when you decide to leave again will that warrant another thread? Or will you continue from the last one?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser57711

Ah okay, when you decide to leave again will that warrant another thread? Or will you continue from the last one?:icon_razz:
depends on how many people i want to have a dig at when that time comes and not care about what happens to my forum account lol

DeletedUser

depends on how many people i want to have a dig at when that time comes and not care about what happens to my forum account lol

Are we to expect expletives and a permaban then? :icon_smile:

LiriC

war... and light.. dont start a flame spam... it's not the case .. realy.

ALFED.. dont make me kill you. nob

Close ?

DeletedUser57711

war... and light.. dont start a flame spam... it's not the case .. realy.

ALFED.. dont make me kill you. nob

Close ?

not flaming are we? just chating as this topic will be closed anyway

LiriC

ok.. I / we understand... but lets not start a flame war here. :)

there's no need....
This topic is about a noob player that think's his a part of the XIII.F let's try and close it whit out problems :) pls ?

Edit : chat ? neah

DeletedUser

We're just having a little chat before the thread gets locked LiriC. No flaming. If anyone is in a flaming mood. Direct it at Marshall.

DeletedUser57711

yeah like i said we are chating not flaming each other unless we are really bad at it lol

DeletedUser

Oh my. If this was a joke I would be laughing. I would send my own nobles, though there would probably be 15 cross-noblings and morale is annoying.

You've never been part of XIII F. and never will be as they will never accept noobs like yourself. He should be thankful dchogs isn't still here or else he would be dead by now :lol:

And a bit of chat is always nice. Flame wars are fun to watch although never come to a happy ending. :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.