Not open for further replies.

OTDDeathAwaits

World 9 - 19 tribe changes
World 24 - 10 tribe changes
World 37 - 19 tribe changes
World 51 - 7 tribe changes

You're hardly one to talk. :lol:

You should check your own links.

W9 changes was between =D-N= (my tribe) and our academy tribe we had for a few months =D.N=
Then we merged with SPCTR and formed SPCDN. broke away, reformed =D-N=.
Then we left and made T.W but deleted our accounts after reforming =D-N= again.

So w9...tribe hopping? I formed my tribe at the start and had the same people with me to the end.

As for the rest, those are LOL. Should click your own links ^^ trying to bash me on worlds I have no care for and you even proved for me I didnt actively play...(note my signature)

DeletedUser

So....early game is only the hardest on Some worlds and not others then? Haha thanks for proving my point. Early game is hard some times...late game is always hard.

Anyone else at a loss for words? It is quite obvious that we are saying that early game extends further then the point in this world that we are currently at.

Yes, we are in early game right now and no early game will not be ending tonight or tomorrow. Also, no we haven't said that this early game required less skill or more skill for that matter. Although, it could be argued that it takes a different kind of skill from normal worlds due to the limited hauls.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So....early game is only the hardest on Some worlds and not others then? Haha thanks for proving my point. Early game is hard some times...late game is always hard.

This is the first limited hauls world ever. That's hardly the same as saying "It's sometimes hard.".

And no, late-game is not always hard.

Example:

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&id=48361

Are you telling me having 7.3 million ODD at over 107 million points is "hard"?

Note: Hard and mind-numbingly boring are not the same thing.

mattcurr

Did you even look at your own stats? You started being rimmed THE SAME DAY that you took your last village.

As for startup being hardest you wouldn't know if the late game is hard. So far none of you scrubs have ever made it to late game to say which is harder. Defending 10k attacks is not hard? Not that you would know.

:icon_neutral: Had accounts with 800 villages start up is harder. Defending 10,000 attacks lol, done it somewhere over 20 times, boring its not hard at all. Time consuming sure, but still have yet to see an attack in late game that would cause real damage to an account of mine.

OTDDeathAwaits

This is the first limited hauls world ever. That's hardly the same as saying "It's sometimes hard.".

And no, late-game is not always hard.

Example:

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&id=48361

Are you telling me having 7.3 million ODD at over 107 million points is "hard"?

Note: Hard and mind-numbingly boring are not the same thing.

Still ignoring? Changing the subject. HAH ^^

People mass left before the apparent disbanding...

What about the rest? just going to ignore? Its okay buddy...You keep on stroking eachothers egos, you so great.

DeletedUser

Anyone else at a loss for words? It is quite obvious that we are saying that early game extends further then the point in this world that we are currently at.

Yes, we are in early game right now and no early game will not be ending tonight or tomorrow. Also, no we haven't said that this early game required less skill or more skill for that matter. Although, it could be argued that it takes a different kind of skill from normal worlds due to the limited hauls.

Actually they implied all early game requires more skill in a previous post. Clearly you can't read. I never said that early game ends now... however early game is still going on..which we agree..they also claim it to be the hardest thing to play and he is doing great at it. You seem to have trouble reading anything the way it is actually typed.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still ignoring? Changing the subject. HAH ^^

It was already responded to as well as needed. Account was not even remotely actively played while being nobled.

What you choose to believe or not really doesn't much matter to me, though for you to claim it was active is somewhat amusing since: http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1218208&type=&pn=-1 shows you continuing to noble after coming under attack, yet you're claiming to have been inactive there.

So why is it that you were "inactive", but I was "rimmed"? Other than selective judgment of course.

Actually they implied all early game requires more skill in a previous post. Clearly you can't read. I never said that early game ends now... however early game is still going on..which we agree..they also claim it to be the hardest thing to play and he is doing great at it. You seem to have trouble reading anything the way it is actually typed.

That was never implied. Early-game as a whole is more difficult than late-game, that does not mean I think BP is the most difficult stage. Early nobling is the most difficult stage. Last I checked this world doesn't have any nobles.

DeletedUser

That was never implied. Early-game as a whole is more difficult than late-game, that does not mean I think BP is the most difficult stage. Early nobling is the most difficult stage. Last I checked this world doesn't have any nobles.

Point proven.

DeletedUser

You seem to have trouble reading anything I say. I clearly (once again I clearly stated and you mis-read) that this world does not take less or more skill then other worlds early game. As in W61 early game compared to W1 or W2 or W3 etc to W60. I only brought up early game and skill needed in it (in comparison to other early game time in worlds) because you tried saying OTD is good at it because he is doing well. That's a bad assumption to make based on what is well under half of early game considering we have yet to have anyone hit nobles. He has yet to do well or bad because early game isn't over yet.

DeletedUser

tbh this arguement is pointless.

matt, nauz and whooker are right, deal w/ it.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ALessonInPointWhoring said:
Early nobling is the most difficult stage.

You said it not me.

What point exactly does that prove? You claimed:

NeroD said:
Actually they implied all early game requires more skill in a previous post.

I never claimed that or implied it. I claimed that early world in general requires more skill than late-game (late-game is very time consuming and requires dedication, but that's not actually a skill). I did claim that the stage of early game which requires the most skill though has yet to begin, as such your friend being high ranked does not mean that he is better at early game than those ranked below him.

A humble player

Did you even read what I put in bold that you said? Here let me quote it again.

You said it not me.

So you are admitting he is right. Early nobling is part of startup, by my definition, and his, and probably anyone else who plays startup. (FYI, I've played 2, 4, and 8 million accounts, on different worlds, one was rank 1, one was top 5. The two bigger ones in fact. Played to a million a few other times as well.)
So you are conceding the point, yes?

DeletedUser

So you are admitting he is right. Early nobling is part of startup, by my definition, and his, and probably anyone else who plays startup. (FYI, I've played 2, 4, and 8 million accounts, on different worlds, one was rank 1, one was top 5. The two bigger ones in fact. Played to a million a few other times as well.)
So you are conceding the point, yes?

So, nobling is part of the early game. Glad I learned something new. You are so smart.

DeletedUser

Not entirely sure why it seems universally agreed that start up is more of a challenge than late game. Maybe you could state start up may be harder if you are looking to play a perfect game, otherwise no. It's all down to situations and scenarios.

Pretty much the majority of worlds I have played I started up completely solo (no co-player/night sitter or tribe). Only once did I ever have trouble coming out of the early noble stage playing completely solo, that was on the UK servers after being backstabbed and once again while actually in a tribe from the the world's start. - That's it.

To be quite frank, I find the mid-late game challenge far more taxing, but then again... I'm not the type of monumental turtle that will sit at 100 mill points with a paultry OD score of 7ishMillion a la Jirki. The fact that anyone could play like this is profound for me. To summise: The game's only as challenging as the goals you set out for yourself, at any stage of the game.

Meh.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not entirely sure why it seems universally agreed that start up is more of a challenge than late game. Maybe you could state start up may be harder if you are looking to play a perfect game

Generally if you grow slow it is easy to survive. It's only when you're high ranked that it becomes challenging. Might sound backwards, but being high ranked at startup attracts a lot more attention and is more likely to get you outnumbered and ganged up on than staying under the radar does.

DeletedUser

Easier to survive, yeah I could go with that. I once had more than double the amount of points of rank 2 on a two player tribe speed server a few years ago. Managed two/three days before crashing out completely due to lack of sleep so I've seen the unwanted attention rank 1 gives you. (the amount of suicide's were funny too). I get what you are saying but honestly, trying to stay under the radar.... doesn't quite work out for me. :/

DeletedUser

Easier to survive, yeah I could go with that. I once had more than double the amount of points of rank 2 on a two player tribe speed server a few years ago. Managed two/three days before crashing out completely due to lack of sleep so I've seen the unwanted attention rank 1 gives you. (the amount of suicide's were funny too). I get what you are saying but honestly, trying to stay under the radar.... doesn't quite work out for me. :/

I think the biggest burden of being rank 1 has to do with mail.... Everybody and their mom mails you.

Nonetheless this thread was a prime example of how some people dont know when to stop talking. Doing good on one world does not make you a good player or give you the right to think everyone should agree with you. Consistency is what makes someone great or a legend.

In the end though politics is what controls this game. Nero and OTD just ruined their account names!

Status
Not open for further replies.