I can haz a LOL plz?

DeletedUser

Gather round children of W16 and let me tell you a story...

Once upon a time there was a player in K9, his name was Sharky (Yea the awesome one your thinking of :icon_wink:). Now Sharky was an agressive little bastard who liked to attack things for fun afterall he liked to have a laugh at the noobs and mess with them a little, one such noob was called jonesman32 and as expected the first encounter was high up there on the funny scale!

Contains slightly censored version for the forums-[spoil]Thought I'd give some commentery alongside this little show :)
The bolded itallics is my thoughts as this unfolded.

Jonesman32 on 02.06. at 23:34
Hey man, as two of the top 3 players in our K, Id like to extend both a friendship as well as a PA. We have talked briefly about you joining `DNC~, and until that day, I think we'd make a hell of a team! Together we could coordinate attacks and noble stronger targets in our area,gain more ground/villies and solidify our standings as elite players. From what i have been told, you have a personal NAP with Psychojason as well. As a past tribem8 of mine, him and I share a mutual respect for each other so its pretty much like an unwritten NAP between him and I. I would like to pursue this further with you so message me back and let me know what u got on ur mind!

Jason you never mentioned this neutral respect when we were talking about nobleing this guy's villages, lol

SharkyH2O on 03.06. at 02:24
I dunno, I don't take PA's lightly.

You seem a decent guy but I'll still have to give some thought to this. I'll be at work most of tomorrow, but tomorrow evening I'll give you an answer.

Jonesman32 on 03.06. at 07:07
sounds good bro. Trust me PAs are a vital key to success in this game. You just need a good one {wink wink} lol. I think wed both benefit greatly from it! Just get back to me m8

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 00:19
Let me see what kinda troop builds you use, don't worry they're just scouts :)

I sent scouts and got reports of his villages. There's now clearings going to both and a noble train inbound on one of them.

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 02:13
ok. I got tons of troops out attackin some tvl members around our parts so if u got level 3 scouts ull be able to see lol

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 02:14
Yea I do, it's ok :)

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 02:15
good good. I see u got two already...of course those are the new villies;)

Still not concerned about the 4 attacks hitting on the same second apparently, or even why I'm attacking the villages I've already scouted.

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 02:16
ey u sure there all scouts? I see u launched quite a few of em and there taking too long to be scouts.

Last horse crosses the finish line eh?

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 02:18
Scouts get extra info if you send them in waves. A wave of 4 can tell incomeings/outgoings to/from a village aswell.

SharkyH2O: Inventer of the scout wave :p

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 02:19
ok m8...ill trust u on this one...it still doesnt seem like it should take 7 and a half hours for scouts to come at me....plus u already scouted that villie...

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 02:20
But not with a scout wave. You never heard of them before?

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 02:21
yea i have...i seen ur with plight now hows that goin??? Im at work so ill get back with u in a bit.

Apparently he HAS heard of them before! Have I accidently stumbled on some uber DNC secret tactic?

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 02:22
It's not bad, joined to see psychojason for a bit :)

I'm still thinking over that invite to DNC justnow.

I've had a total of 4 invites from DNC since re-starting on the rim, I did join once and spammed the hell outa their shared forums with their allies.

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 04:15
ok sounds good bro. Just get back to me;)

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 08:59
nice....u sent nobles...just got off work and figured id check my walkin duration....

Better late than never eh?

SharkyH2O on 04.06. at 16:25
Oops guess I accidently sent nobles instead of scouts :p

Ah well, this just means you've got one less village to manage, see? Ain't I thoughtfull?

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 18:37
dude ur low down dirty person...bottom line to it. backstabbin expletive really....dont be surprised if ur booted from plight and fed to us....or even wouldnt it be ironic to have plight take ur villages lol. Person.

I'm terrified! lol

Following me nobleing a 2nd village from him I got a bunch of incomeings, can anyone guess what they were? Yup, SCOUT WAVES, the guy actually sent 4 scout attacks from the same village to one of my villages. When this failed to yeild results I got a lovely mail from him and another from his duke!

soulfully on 04.06. at 19:03
I have an agreement with your baron [player]Walkara[/player] that no-one from plight would attack my tribe,she/he settled in our k and an agreement was made,,,,what the expletive do you think you are doing you thick limp biscuit,ill drag you backwards in your own sea and drown you you expletive face.Stop what your doing right now.

"you thick limp biscuit,ill drag you backwards in your own sea and drown you you expletive face" Thats gotta be in the top 10 funniest insults I've ever had throwen at me in TW so-far :p Thick Limp Biscuit, lmao

Jonesman32 on 04.06. at 21:36
go die trick. I got my "scouting" trains en route homo. First we came to an agreement to allow u to keep that first village u sniped from me, then we talked as friends but obviously u had other intentions. Then u actually grew the testicular fortitude to launch an offensive on me when u knew our two tribes standing with each other. Once again go killurself. Ur nothing to me but a fat chics douchebag.

SharkyH2O today at 17:48
Your a angry little man :)

/Sharky pokes the angry little man

"Then u actually grew the testicular fortitude" Probiblly my second favourite quote from this whole episode, just found it really funny for some reason :p
Unfortunetly it seems he's too scared to mail me back, or so his tribemate says.... :(
[17:30:38] Sharky says: jonseyboy isn't replying to my mail :p
[17:30:46] Clancy says: lol he is scared thats why

All in all I think this is definately one for the "Hate mail" section :p

~Sharky[/spoil]
However Walkara DID tell poor Sharky to stop as Plight were planning a war on DNC (afterall we all know how difficult opponents rim tribes can be) and promised Sharky he could finish off jonesman when the "war" began. :icon_cry:

Now the story gets grim....

Upon the eve of war Sharky sat with his axes sharp and nobles nice and drunk (Hey they're scottish what'dya expect?) when he noticed Jonesman had suddenly joined Ni!, Plight's pet tribe. When Sharky approached Walkara to find out what had happened Walkara told him that Jonesman had been left off the recruitment list by Ni!. Egar to finish what he started young Sharky asked for him to be released as a refugee. After about 2 weeks of no progress, Sharky asked walkara again about the status of his refugee claim. Walkara then responded that the situation was being dropped and re-examined in a month! :icon_surprised:

Dissapointed by the total ineptness of the Plight leadership to get a simple refugee kicked the brave Scotsman asked to speak to the leader of Ni! himself, to which Walkara agreed.

This went... errr... Badly one could say?

Heritage showed that she clearly didn't understand the concept of what a refugee even was, once it was explained (painfully) she just kept demanding reports of jonesman being attacked. However due to walkara's inability to deal with this problem in a timely manner the reports were deleted.

Not to be discouraged Sharky responded by showing his recent caps against Jonesman and sent over the mail of Walkara telling him to stop attacks on Jonesman. Heritage repied by asking for.... Reports of attacks on Jonesman.

Now it was clear by this point that Heritage had trouble understanding English, but as soon as poor Sharky pointed that out she threw a fit and refused to talk to him anymore! :icon_confused:

Dissapointed, but kinda bored with things, Sharky decided not to persue the matter any further.

Then one day Sharky just got bored of playing with rim noobs.
Our intrepid hero sent a few attacks at Jonesman, a few hours later the inbox and shared forums were buzzing or as a Plightie once said...
Plight - **** today at 00:07 Quote
haha lol, Ni! attacks? They are expletive themselves and going crazy...
[spoil]
Jonesman32 on 23.07. at 00:00
why are you launching attacks on my villages???

SharkyH2O on 23.07. at 00:02
Boredom/Fun

Jonesman32 on 23.07. at 00:03
do you realize we are allies???

SharkyH2O on 23.07. at 00:04
Hmm, I though that lightblue colour meant "NOBLE HERE".

Silly me.

Jonesman32 on 23.07. at 00:06
do u want to be free of this world or what?? Im sure our leaders would have nothing of this and since ur the aggresor here for no apparent reason what so ever and have launched numerous attacks im sure ull be the one dealing with the repucussions...

SharkyH2O on 23.07. at 00:08
Hear that?

It's the sound of no-one caring.
[/spoil]

He was sadly kicked from Plight but founded his own tribe where poeple could have fun (LOL, look us up!).

He found a few strange builds for villages and nobled a few for the hell of it, (ouch 3 nobles in transit!).

It took a whole 18 hours (roughly) to see any kind of responce from Ni!. And when there was it was ~150 attacks from the 23 villages of jonesman. However eventually the rest of Ni! managed to get a few attacks off (only at 446 incomeings justnow however, very dissapointing Ni!).

Hopefully at some point our hero might get his wish and be gone from W16, but with attacks like this, this, this and this, that could take quite some time :icon_neutral:.
Yea Ni! don't seem to like full armies or rams that much, I could go on but I've rambled long enough.

Anyway you may wonder the point in this?
Was it to point out how poor Ni! actually are? (A little I guess)
Was it because I just like causeing trouble? (Again, a wee bit :icon_razz:)
Was it because I wanted to show you don't always have to start a thread with ~8 pictures of cats with funny captions under them? (Yes people you CAN use those way too much and the recent threads in W16 have taken it to excess)

But really this is me saying goodbye to those I played W16 with back in the good old Center/CND days.
So c yas all later, I dunno all of who's still around but good luck to you guys because that's me signing off W16 for good!

Also a shout-out to the new Center members who joined when Onaryc and myself ran it for training, hope you guys do well!

-Sharky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now if we could only get you taken out of W3, then we'd have you all to ourselves in W39.

And WTF?!? No cat pictures! PnP needz zeh cat pictures!!!:icon_evil: *sarcsasm*

Sorry to see you go though sharky. I'll miss you in this world

*"Another One Bites the Dust" starts playing the backround*

DeletedUser

PMSL.... good post... and very funny. good luck in RL sharky! and the other worlds your on lol

DeletedUser22370

This isn't going to look good on my CV sharkie :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice job :). Ridding the world of noobs, one at a time :lol:. I hope they never take you out, it would be a waste to see such a funny guy go.

DeletedUser

Lol

You attack an ally , noob or not , lie to your duke and duke of Ni!, and think you are such an accomplished player? hmmmm, seems like you would at least stick around till you lost all your villages to our "worthless" tribe. :lol:

Looks more like to me now that you attacked an ally , lied, and have incoming you give up ....I will give you a LOL on that , yes you are a funny guy....a funny guy that just messed up royally.:axemen:

Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of the Night (901|42) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 2825 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender:SharkyH2O Village:The Way of the Fist (957|73) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Foxes (900|35) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 0 0 140 3055 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 8 3055 0 0 0 0

Defender:SharkyH2O Village:The Way of the Fist (921|77) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 5517 5033 0 40 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1438 1312 0 10 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Shadows (902|41) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 0 0 194 2315 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 9 2315 0 0 0 0

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 6875 6300 0 50 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1382 1267 0 10 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of the Creatures (904|43) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 2670 196 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender:SharkyH2O Village:The Way of the Fist (913|73) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 0 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

and reject me isnt even in Ni! ,so get your facts straight. LOL

jakeeboy

You attack an ally , noob or not , lie to your duke and duke of Ni!, and think you are such an accomplished player? hmmmm, seems like you would at least stick around till you lost all your villages to our "worthless" tribe. :lol:

Looks more like to me now that you attacked an ally , lied, and have incoming you give up ....I will give you a LOL on that , yes you are a funny guy....a funny guy that just messed up royally.:axemen:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 000028250000 Losses: 000000000

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 0005000000 Losses: 0005000000 Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Foxes (900|35) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 00014030550000 Losses: 000830550000

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 5517503304000000 Losses: 1438131201000000 Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Shadows (902|41) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 00019423150000 Losses: 000923150000

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 6875630005000000 Losses: 1382126701000000Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of the Creatures (904|43) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 00002670196000 Losses: 000000000

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 0250000000 Losses: 0250000000

lol!!! If the leader of Ni! does not know what a refugee is... he/she shouldn't lead. That is lol worthy.

DeletedUser

I see a bunch of numbers and zeros. Really isn't easy to understand. ltdavis, if your leader doesn't know what a refugee is, and you're still bragging, I fail to understand your logic. I pray that Sharky embarrasses you into submission.

DeletedUser

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 0005000000 Losses: 0005000000 Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Foxes (900|35) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 5517503304000000 Losses: 1438131201000000 Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of Shadows (902|41) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 6875630005000000 Losses: 1382126701000000Attacker:rejectme Village:Forest of the Creatures (904|43) K9
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Do I have to mention that you must be pretty damn ignorant to not know who the awesome sharky is? That guy is way over you.

MichielK

I'm not familiar with this isse, but I have to say Sharky wrote a compelling and entertaining post. Misses a few :cata::cata::cata: though :icon_wink:

Any response from Ni!, aside from ltdavis' randomness?

DeletedUser

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

I'd to start out by saying that I've known about this situation since it began. Sharky and myself are in the same tribe in W39 and he had one of his venting sessions (I'm sure those of you who actually know Sharky know what I'm talking about), so I've actually been able to keep up with this as it has unfolded.

And I've seen the cconversations between Sharky and different leaders. From the beginning, he was dead-set on attacking Jonesman. He just decided to give Heritage the option of kicking him first, which she declined, so he went ahead and attacked anyways. But he never lied about any of it.

And Davis, I suggest you stop and think before insulting Sharky, maybe do some research on his history. I really wouldn't be surprised if he did a fairly good job of rimming you before he's taken out of this world. And yes, I do know that you are about 4x his size, but I wouldn't doubt Sharky.

Anyways, I thought that Plight didn't have allies. Just targets and future targets :lol:

DeletedUser

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Didn't attack a real ally, Refugee.

Didn't lie (unless you count my original convo with Jonesman :lol: but there it was more takeing the ****)

Didn't give up to incomeings, I've been planning to leave W16, this seems as good a way out as any.

And I don't even know what the hell those numbers and pictures of units mean :icon_confused:
Would I get the referance if I bothered to do anything with my account other than read mails?

^ The above is an example of why poeple who don't know what they're talking about shouldn't post, if only more learned the lesson these forums would be a much more sensible place.

On second thought that's probilly about as good a reply as Ni! is going to be able to come up with anyway.

-Sharky

DeletedUser59210

I don't know who Sharky is, but I admire his passion towards destroying noobs. I wish there was a little more "Sharky" in all of us.

DeletedUser

Go Sharky!

But insulting Walkara in anyway is a very bad move :(

Atleast you can progress on 39 now. At a decent speed.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: SharkyH2O

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight Ni!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,259
Difference: 22,259

image.php

DeletedUser22370

Go Sharky!

But insulting Walkara in anyway is a very bad move :(

Atleast you can progress on 39 now. At a decent speed.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: SharkyH2O

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight Ni!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,259
Difference: 22,259

image.php

Or you could take out Plight from the stats and stop trying to twist facts

DeletedUser

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Fail. Cant even get a report up properly

DeletedUser

1. I edited my above post to make it easier to read
2. I don't know the exact conversations that you had with Heritage g, but I was told that you told her that you were throwing fakes but took 3 villages. That is lying.
3. There are always things going on behind the scenes that not everyone knows about, that is why tribe members are supposed to follow the leaders instructions. Not everyone gets there way all the time, but that is just part of playing as a team.
4. If you were planning on leaving the world, all you had to do is set someone as a sitter and tell them who you want to get your villages.

DeletedUser

1. I kinda get it... But how does posting attacks of you guys loseing 3K LC without rams against my vills help your cause?

2. She asked me to copy my command page into the chat, I didn#t say anything that was untrue, I just edited my command page :icon_wink:

3. I don't see how Jonesman can be instrumental in Plight/Ni!'s master plan :icon_neutral:

4. Where's the fun in that though? :icon_razz:

-Sharky

DeletedUser

The point of the post was to show that you had another target you could have been taking out instead of an ally because rejectme is not even in Ni!