I declare war on

DeletedUser

Ehm 299 spartans okay, Error!, okay, but you're 10000% incapable of bringing down guys like galum, Thargoran etc.

Why everyone seems to be so sure, that Thargoran will join this world or even more, lead some tribe?

DeletedUser

Sf is a spammer :p

How so? I always post on topic and try not to derive threads from what they are meant to be?

I even brought some of them back on topic, unlike your post.

Ontopic: I think the first decalared war on W26 should be stickied, what do you guys think?

DeletedUser

On topic: Yes, sticky!

Off topic: Good sir, are you mad? Im almost certain >This< is spam, either that or obscene boredum from lack of being attacked :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

On topic: Yes, sticky!

Off topic: Good sir, are you mad? Im almost certain >This< is spam, either that or obscene boredum from lack of being attacked :icon_wink:

Lets keep W16 out of W26. There is there, here is here. W26 wars should be discussed here, W16 wars should be discussed there.

Nice Screenie btw.

DeletedUser

Lets keep W16 out of W26. There is there, here is here. W26 wars should be discussed here, W16 wars should be discussed there.

Nice Screenie btw.

Your still not being attacked are you? :p

And you just like seeing your name :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Your still not being attacked are you? :p

And you just like seeing your name :icon_surprised:

I am being attacked however not on W26 some i have free time in my "W26 life slot"

Enough to declare war on someone who is tryong to get this thread offtopic. Please behave or i will be forced to report you.

With all regards,
SF

zombie

Ok you got me,

the war's open and I'd most likely lose if I did anyway..

I'm disbanning my tribe and place the enemies the winner.

Maybe I'll try to join error!

or thor's tribe.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, our recruitment for zombies are closed. :icon_neutral:

We've already someone from the dead.