I dislike alias'

DeletedUser

As I posted earlier, I took alias names to fit the premade tribes name I have been in so perhaps you may remember me from W42, Pinky., the initial PacMan tribe. My name on this world is also for the same reason. I have never hidden that from anyone. Maybe others do it for the reasons you mentioned or simply because they inherited an account from a quitting player but to exclude those reasons from your post does not substantiate your final statement.

What is your alias in this world? :)

DeletedUser

#4 - They are unable to perform well by themselves so they co-play with another player.

The bottom line is: They are simply not good enough to play under a single name, all the time, on every world. This is why I've only used one name and I always will. I'm good enough to do so.

Wow, you say co-playing is sign of being unable to perform well by themselves.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Wow, you say co-playing is sign of being unable to perform well by themselves.. :icon_eek:

...The real kicker of that is..one of his own leaders (EstoyLoco) is now co-playing with PocketLint, because he got his ass kicked by *TW* on his own account :lol:

DeletedUser

...The real kicker of that is..one of his own leaders (EstoyLoco) is now co-playing with PocketLint, because he got his ass kicked by *TW* on his own account :lol:

Lucky him to get that account... :icon_redface: but i won't get an offer to co-play it , would I ? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

pyker...I am not stupid but I still have a problem spelling my own corrupted "alias" name when logging in. I am just getting used to it now :lol:

DeletedUser

Aliases are nice.. less publicity. :) I change ever 2-3 worlds.

DeletedUser

I think there are several reasons people use alias:

#1 - They are unable to out-play the risk of other players holding grudges cross-world.

#2 - They are unable to perform well knowing that people arround them will expect a lot out of them or might pre-emptivly try to take them out with a mass-team effort.

#3 - They are unable to be consitent on every world they play on, so they make an alias with no fear of people knowing how bad they can mess up.

#4 - They are unable to perform well by themselves so they co-play with another player.

The bottom line is: They are simply not good enough to play under a single name, all the time, on every world. This is why I've only used one name and I always will. I'm good enough to do so.

If I may add

#5 - If you start new world and know that at some point you will want to give account to tribe for someone else to continue, because you already handle cuple of pretty large account(s)/worlds.

DeletedUser

atleast it took 4-5 people or more to take down estoy.

How many people it took to kick your ass?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've had quite a lot of Alias'

In game: ShadowKnight4141, Gladiator__, Shlomzi, -Hobgoblin-, Notoriety* were my accounts (I've taken over a few, but won't include them.) I changed from ShadowKnight4141 to Shlomzi in W17 CHE!!! simply because I wanted a new name.

I changed from Shlomzi to Gladiator__ for like two worlds, because I didn't want the publicity.

Went back to Shlomzi, then used -Hobgoblin- in W37 as I was meant to join a pre-made there.

Changed to Notoriety* here as I no longer have the Shlomzi password, and I wasn't planning on taking this world seriously at all.

DeletedUser

There's alot of story that you are not aware of so even though you know the basis of the story dont be so certain you know the whole chain of events :icon_rolleyes:

II x Ryann x II

I am on a new account due to the fact that *IF* I used it I would be seriously in danger of mass attacks.

I think thats a fair reason.

(My names not even Ryan or Ryann Btw)

DeletedUser

You got support from other tribes. :icon_rolleyes: With the amount of support you had at your village, if you were half decent, you could have survived.

Actually no; I didn't. I had asked for support from one tribe; then didn't get it.

DeletedUser

You did not recieve any support from eXube then?

I did not. I was meant to from Old.zIIper but he didn't send any due to a change in circumstances. NoChoiceMr sent 400 archers and 300 spears, it was sent back because I knew it couldn't kill the offense.

In regards to Estoy though - he received over 2k defense troops from NUBS :icon_wink:

(Oh, and unlike you - I can provide reports to back up my claims.)

DeletedUser

lol, correct me if I'm wrong but.... is this a perfect example of the "pot" calling the "kettle" black?

also, didn't you fall long before Estoy?

Hmm.... let me see,

you started after Estoy
you fell before Estoy
both were gangbanged by multiple accts
but....
Estoy held out longer,
so.......
must mean Estoy has more game.