» Care-Bear
Name Rank Points Villages
Broly 1 2.216.034 234
angusbeef 2 1.879.462 225
dba cursed1 3 1.242.696 125
sillabick 4 858.221 114
Dreadedleo 5 826.896 97
Ripfin 6 71.485 13

This tribe is just a joke, we have w22's best, w22's most hated, me, and other random assortment. Its almost a death warrent just joining.

PS, i wasnt the one who invited him :p i thought he left a long time ago :lol:.

DeletedUser

This tribe is just a joke, we have w22's best, w22's most hated, me, and other random assortment. Its almost a death warrent just joining.

PS, i wasnt the one who invited him :p i thought he left a long time ago :lol:.

Can you invite me? :icon_biggrin: I guess I'm already uber screwed so why not make things better? :lol:

DeletedUser

real dumb question:

How did we get here from where we started this thread? Point is, ~I~ is at war with us... Bad ~I~ you BAD, TBP is bad in their ~I's~, who cares what is said in private threads, all that matters is what happens in the various k's... No one player or tribe is above comprimizing their integrity during or prior to a war. (at least a little) Its a freakin war game...

the ony fact that matters is that this error in judgement or a character flaw, should be put on the two players shoulders that caused this thread. Not on every player that has ever played this game... we've all been sneaky or we would have been rimmed by now... so I guess the only ones that may have not been sneaky are the ones that are on the rim:D

No matter what happens in this game, no one will ever trust either one of them as far as they can toss them... If ~I~ does not nuke and noble them, someone will.

Its a game, if we get nuked we rebuild if we get nobled we restart... woohoo thats what makes it fun:D

DeletedUser

real dumb question:

How did we get here from where we started this thread? Point is, ~I~ is at war with us... Bad ~I~ you BAD, TBP is bad in their ~I's~, who cares what is said in private threads, all that matters is what happens in the various k's... No one player or tribe is above comprimizing their integrity during or prior to a war. (at least a little) Its a freakin war game...

the ony fact that matters is that this error in judgement or a character flaw, should be put on the two players shoulders that caused this thread. Not on every player that has ever played this game... we've all been sneaky or we would have been rimmed by now... so I guess the only ones that may have not been sneaky are the ones that are on the rim:D

No matter what happens in this game, no one will ever trust either one of them as far as they can toss them... If ~I~ does not nuke and noble them, someone will.

Its a game, if we get nuked we rebuild if we get nobled we restart... woohoo thats what makes it fun:D
Please dont spam any further then this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its as if an ATOMIC bomb went off in here :lol:

Conclusion: ~I~ Fail, even at cheating. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, we had this little declaration of war against ~I~, in which we told everyone the tale of how they played us for fools, and plotted against us, while talking alliance. And at that point, and to this day, there has been some question as to that. Are they really liars? Or is this just Coalition propaganda?

I offer to the public the irrefutable proof that we have been right all along. Evil-Spirit joined our tribe two days ago in response to a mail we sent to ~I~'s top players. Certainly every member we may take could be a spy. Spies, we can deal with. But they went too far...

From our forum, a simple sitting request:
herbert.freeze on 17.03. at 08:57
I will have exams and I am banned from the computer. I've got a few noble trains and all max res in each vill so can my account sitter help me noble vills, help support, and use my troops. Could also start a cluster in the midst of K86.

~I~ - Evil-Spirit on 17.03. at 12:17
set me if you want i am all the day active ;)

herbert.freeze on 17.03. at 16:02
thank you.:)

Note that little ~I~ next to Evil-Spirit's name. Because that's where he went back to once he got that sitting. And then he gave it to jamiefak, who sent out this circular to ~I~:
jamiefak on 18.03. at 17:57
hey everyone,

i am account sitting herbert.freeze of $COD$ academy

claim his villages immediately, they are cleared i sent his troops on over a 100 hour journeys!!

mwahahahaaa :D:D

There is currently a claims list on their forums. Thanks to our spies (which I have always condoned, that isn't in my list of ~I~'s transgressions, either), I have screenshots. They resize when posted here, to something pretty much useless. Feel free to send me an in-game mail with an e-mail address or skype name, and I will forward them on. (EDIT: Strike that last sentence... here they are.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

And from one of my players, fatterpunk, more proof we needed that ~I~ is indeed engaging in dirty tricks: the report of herbert.freeze's new owner sending home his support. All of it.

A ticket has been submitted, of course, one we do not yet have the result to. I won't discuss any punishments or hopes of such, as that is against the rules of the forum. But you can see why we did for yourself, and now, the decision is up to the mods. And we gave Tatisan a chance to act, and do something about this issue:
RafKory today at 00:55
Are you there? This is urgent, and will result in half your tribe being banned if you don't respond in time.

Tatisan today at 00:58
what? i thought i blocked you...

RafKory today at 01:00
Be glad you didn't. [player]jamiefak[/player] and [player]evil-spirit[/player] hi-jacked a $CoD$$ account. jamie will be permabanned. He broke the sitting rules in so many ways. You need to call you're tribes on herbert.freeze off, because jamies little mail, yea, that constitutes your tribe knowing the rules were broken, and taking advantage of it.

RafKory today at 01:01
[6:59:50 PM] q to the gash: Raf, if Tati gives you trouble, tell him that if they don't punt both jamie and Evil, and rim them, that I'm bringing this whole thing public
[6:59:58 PM] q to the gash: if not, I'll let it resolve itself internally
[7:00:28 PM] q to the gash: if there's one thing the little bugger knows about me, it's that I'm a man of my word...

Tatisan today at 01:02
what's in it for us? will you kick and rim rajabaziz in exchange? (Raja is a player who joined us from ~I~. ~Q)

Tatisan today at 01:03
oh. and who's the little bugger?

RafKory today at 01:03
You don't seem to get it. You can either kick them and we will let you noble them out. Or, you keep them, we keep attacking you, and destroy the last shreds of ~I~s rep on the PnP. Not even RBE will respect you if this gets out.

RafKory today at 01:04
[player]herbert.freeze[/player] is the stolen account.

Tatisan today at 01:05
well one thing i did learn from this war. that is never to trust you.

RafKory today at 01:06
You have Qs word. This is on his behalf. And mine aswell. None of this goes public if you get rid of the two rule breakers.

I don't really like you. I think your an ass. However, you don't strike me as someone who would condone this kind of act.

RafKory today at 01:09
The PnP is being written as we speak. Adude is saying '[Screw] them' and wants to go public. I'm trying to save you the embarassment. It's now or never tatisan. Choose.

Tatisan today at 01:11
you're a bunch of retard kids that twist every little word so that it works in your favor. and i enjoy kicking your ass on the battle field with every single opportunity i have.
i dont care about you, your tribe or Qs word (whoever Q is). you played dirty all along and now you come to me with this.
i'm not a rule breaker thou i'm pretty sure you broke the sitting rule while sitting hpg or when attacking me from different accounts. you can take whatever action you see fit.

To ~I~'s supporters, I demand an answer to one simple question:

When is what they've done too much for you to bear?!

$CoD$ shouldn't be one to talk on this subject anymore as they did the same thing to ~LK~, having your spy deleted our forums completely, frame another member, delete our diplomacy, delete our tribal info page. Than take the spy in and stack his villages.

And you claim to be honorable.

DeletedUser

I think 15 pages of discussing this topic is plenty, so I'm gunna lock this.

DeletedUser

$CoD$ shouldn't be one to talk on this subject anymore as they did the same thing to ~LK~, having your spy deleted our forums completely, frame another member, delete our diplomacy, delete our tribal info page. Than take the spy in and stack his villages.

And you claim to be honorable.

Il admit all those things were done but let me get started :

A) COD didnt tell me to do anything, i did it of my own back.
B) I didnt frame another member and you know that, dont tell lies.
C) Yes im being stacked, sorry bout that.
D) COD are more honorable than youll ever be Zio.
E) Unblock me ans stop being a wuss, lets talk face to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.