~I~ exposes their cheating ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Through this long war of sending back hundreds of thousands of troops to frontline members, countless fakes and an endless barrage of nukes to very active enemy players not a whole lot of players follwed through with them other than the councel. Somewhat annoyed, but determined to alter that, i come up with drawn up planes, very well thought out, just for them to ignore, hardly even post. So when i find out about more and more of all the secret dealing behind my back, i got a little angerd, the herbert.freeze account what the last straw, i couldnt let it happen. so when they saw i hijacked it tatisan left, i told him "dosent matter to me anymore, im leaving" gave him the invite back and left

DeletedUser

Wow ~I~ has gone really far in this game. Kicking there best duke. DBA CURSED1 you were the only good duke i knew in ~I~. Hhehehee hope u have fun where ever ur going. Make sure they dont rim u like me:p

darkaniken2

Through this long war of sending back hundreds of thousands of troops to frontline members, countless fakes and an endless barrage of nukes to very active enemy players not a whole lot of players follwed through with them other than the councel. Somewhat annoyed, but determined to alter that, i come up with drawn up planes, very well thought out, just for them to ignore, hardly even post. So when i find out about more and more of all the secret dealing behind my back, i got a little angerd, the herbert.freeze account what the last straw, i couldnt let it happen. so when they saw i hijacked it tatisan left, i told him "dosent matter to me anymore, im leaving" gave him the invite back and left
Wow... so is tatisan still quitting the game? And I feel bad for you. All the effort wasted on people who don't give a shit...

DeletedUser

Wow... so is tatisan still quitting the game? And I feel bad for you. All the effort wasted on people who don't give a shit...

Exactly man!!!!!!!!! WTF they dont care...? Well actually it isnt surprising:icon_rolleyes: Well what K are you in?

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: That sucks. I know how it is to make plans and they are just being ignored or not used...not good. I wish you the best of luck mate.

DeletedUser

Wow, that is harsh. You definitely have earned my respect, dba. I hope you find a place in this world more fitting to a player of your character.

DeletedUser

Does people get how screwed ~I~ really is now? cough*lizzy*cough

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: That sucks. I know how it is to make plans and they are just being ignored or not used...not good. I wish you the best of luck mate.

Both of us know. We were the only two members who saw what the LGT-A1 merge was going to do to the LEGIT Family. It was obvious it was going to happen... so a great tribe fell to groder's incompetence. I worked on trying to fix internal issues (so many...), and you implemented that squad system that bdeath30 didn't approve of.

*sigh*... old times... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

dba has always been a rational man, someone in my opinion who was one who played clean, enjoyed the game and has a light-hearted attitude but at the same time can appropriately lead a tribe.
Props to him for leaving for this very reason, at least there were some decent people in ~I~. :icon_rolleyes:
This proves that ~I~'s practices as a tribe are poor, they are incompetent and some members can't follow orders. I would rather have 65 members which can follow orders than 85 that can't.

dba cursed1, my hat goes off to you. I think you are one of the few worthy ~I~ players which should be recruited by -TBP- or $CoD$ :)

DeletedUser

Dba is one of the very few people who responded well, (as in joking and all that fun stuff) to my mass circular. As a lot of you know, most of them told me some very choice things XD.. That I can't repeat because I would get banned for a bit :p.

DeletedUser

Dba is one of the very few people who responded well, (as in joking and all that fun stuff) to my mass circular. As a lot of you know, most of them told me some very choice things XD.. That I can't repeat because I would get banned for a bit :p.
Hehehe, can't say we had a pleasant convo either. ;)

DeletedUser

So when i find out about more and more of all the secret dealing behind my back, i got a little angerd, the herbert.freeze account what the last straw, i couldnt let it happen. so when they saw i hijacked it tatisan left, i told him "dosent matter to me anymore, im leaving" gave him the invite back and left

This is amazing... And it kind of flies in the face of the people who tried to say Tatisan never condoned cheating.

I agree that you can't hold a whole tribe accountable for a few people 'sactions, but after this came out, I'd say they all have a decision to make. A person who remains in ~I~ after reading this is giving silent approval of the actions they took, pure and simple.

dba cursed1's example should be followed by all those who think they have similar morals and integrity.

DeletedUser198

Wow ~I~ has gone really far in this game. Kicking there best duke. DBA CURSED1 you were the only good duke i knew in ~I~. Hhehehee hope u have fun where ever ur going. Make sure they dont rim u like me:p

you forgot dragoneye, who was duke before he was kicked out too

Status
Not open for further replies.