|i| Falling

DeletedUser

lol so the tribe whose its name caught attention of Dream leaders have gone down the hill after all.

DeletedUser16026

And they will continue to fall.

After iTribe went running their mouths about us on the forums, we have taken a few villages and will continue to do so in the future. I believe other tribes are doing the same in K35. iTribe will slowly dissappear from W20.

DeletedUser

There is no reason for us to convince iTribe to merge into us. Simply because we no longer want you.

You know longer want them because you guys are worrying about points. I didnt have the time and either did they......so they made a desion to move on >.< and also BANNED why do you care so much about there rank???? I thought you guys out of all people wouldn't care about that.....but I see your proving a bit of us wrong...... :icon_eek: Well anyways I am in a bad mood right now but isnt that being a little bit of a point wh*re???? but anyways what do you guys think about this?????

DeletedUser

also,
Yes we could have ran a desent tribe don't get me wrong but with PAZODA forming made members doudt us......Also when I play a game I work my best and I didnt think that I could run the tribe by myself

DeletedUser

You know longer want them because you guys are worrying about points. I didnt have the time and either did they......so they made a desion to move on >.< and also BANNED why do you care so much about there rank???? I thought you guys out of all people wouldn't care about that.....but I see your proving a bit of us wrong...... :icon_eek: Well anyways I am in a bad mood right now but isnt that being a little bit of a point wh*re???? but anyways what do you guys think about this?????

and also I dont mean to affend anyone >.< lol got grounded lost all my games v.v lol but anyways :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think you should consider your words a little more carefully before posting them.

More to the point, my concern was, and never has been, with points. It has been about domination of the entire continent. Strategically it would have been beneficial to have certain players in key locations in the continent in order to facilitate faster growth.

There was never any intention to accept all the members of |i| and when members started to leave I didn't bother trying to recruit any of them because, quite frankly, there weren't too many impressive ones. The same thing with Dream members who expressed interest in joining BANNED. I saw no point in recruiting them.