I give up

DeletedUser

I'm not even in this world but notice how long he kept on talking in his little give up forum... Sounds like someones 1 a sore loser/noob or 2 Just can't hang with the big dogs.

Well wait they're preety much the same... so he = noob.

DeletedUser74702

wow this thread is kinda popular for how pathetic it is....

DeletedUser

I like being pathetic if it means I know how to have a good time than so be it ^^, who else is with me(pst, get free drinks and food plus a aprty at ym village if agreed) Also, i believe i know you Darkcarnage from somewhere.

DeletedUser

You really dont know how to use the word snitch properly mate....... Has anyone of these guys sent a ticket to support or anything :icon_razz:

Oh and

Epic%20Fail%20Guy.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm just thinking why are you still answering... maybe you just love the word FAIL as the word sniches, but of course, you don't understand the meaning of neither.

DeletedUser92136

i never said FAIL till now and sniches i know what it means but ill post every once and a wile to defend my self

cagudio

ya this isnt the game its the fourm get your sites right

Your crying about getting attacked IG.

What did you think its going to stop because you posted on here? men up and fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But watching him whine is funny as hell. Though I'm starting to think he likes drama, hmm I do beleive we need a Jerry Springer for this game I bet it will him agaisnt the world, brawl anyone hehe. That sounds like fun. Party!!!

DeletedUser74702

Snitch:

1. Someone who freely gives up information about a friend or acquaintance to a higher authority who will use that information against said friend/acquaintance.