I have arrived.

DeletedUser

hide yo' res, hide yo' troops, cause i be nobling everybody up in here.

DeletedUser

Just felt like saying that tbqh.

I don't care if no-one cares. ;)

DeletedUser

I take back my comment. His new, must have been one of those friend referrals. He seems to know Dubya, perhaps from another game.

DeletedUser

From another game you say? Your logic is laughable, Have you heard of an alias bro?

DeletedUser

From another game you say? Your logic is laughable, Have you heard of an alias bro?

Yeah, I've heard of an alias. Quite done that in the old days, a lot but I found out later, you have more rep in sticking to one account unless you want to remain anonymous.

As for my Logic, I saw your post in w60 Recruitment Sub Forum Section. It's quite a common sense logic to think that you, maybe someone from another game the way you made an introduction on the forum.

DeletedUser

Well, I am only using an alias because if i said who i was, Everyone would leave the world. I'm just so ~amazing~

As for my post in the Recruitment Forums, I was replying to someone who asked for help. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Well, I am only using an alias because if i said who i was, Everyone would leave the world. I'm just so ~amazing~

As for my post in the Recruitment Forums, I was replying to someone who asked for help. :icon_smile:

Sooooo.

You wanna talk big and face no IG consequences cos your a nub. And you dont want people laughing at your small growth.

(facepalm)

Hi.

DeletedUser

Wow! your that Amazing!? You should have used your Real Username so we all leave the world. :icon_biggrin:

On a side note, give me 1k PP and I'll join your Tribe that will own world 60! Probably you already did with your 1 man Tribe! I don't see anyone in it but you, perhaps you already made them leave world 60! :icon_biggrin:

Then again, using an Alias, you think you can flame and troll everyone and get away with it without staining your rep. Smart Guy you are! *wink*

DeletedUser69611

Sooooo.

You wanna talk big and face no IG consequences cos your a nub. And you dont want people laughing at your small growth.

(facepalm)

Hi.

Lol Lee walton, Remember me from world 35 I believe? Still a flamer I see :p Add my skype, dubya335

I take back my comment. His new, must have been one of those friend referrals. He seems to know Dubya, perhaps from another game.
TW is my only game :)

I think you have the wrong site...
Haha yeah I know, But maybe he didn't know that :icon_biggrin:

Maybe. :O

Then add my skype, dubya335 (one from afgan)

Wow! your that Amazing!? You should have used your Real Username so we all leave the world. :icon_biggrin:

On a side note, give me 1k PP and I'll join your Tribe that will own world 60! Probably you already did with your 1 man Tribe! I don't see anyone in it but you, perhaps you already made them leave world 60! :icon_biggrin:

Then again, using an Alias, you think you can flame and troll everyone and get away with it without staining your rep. Smart Guy you are! *wink*

Yes, that is a very smart move.

Wheres cracker when you need him?? :lol:

DeletedUser96004

Sooooo.

(facepalm)

Hi.

Dear w60 members, get used to lee waltons constant trolling on your forums :)