i have just joined need a tribe

DeletedUser

hi

i am benolot and i have just joined world 30.

i play on world 26 and i am quite strong there with good friends and troop counts. i am exprencied in the game as i have been playing for 2 years now. can anyone invite me into there tribe?

thanks
benolot

DeletedUser71844

Were you given an account?
Or you have started with 1 village?

MR.MR

Taken from your TWstats page on w26:

Most Points: 7,985
Most Villages: 3

Your lone tribesmate has 200 points.

That pretty much proves this statement of yours to be 100% false:

i play on world 26 and i am quite strong there with good friends and troop counts. i am exprencied in the game as i have been playing for 2 years now.

Out of curiosity, what tribe is going to want to invite you if you are proving from the first moment that you are dishonest? Its better to admit that you are inexperienced in the TW community than it is to lie and pretend that you are a seasoned vet when you aren't. There are tons of "pro" players that will help newer players out because it brings more life and competition to servers in the future; they don't take kindly to being punked.

Moral of my story? Don't try to blatantly embellish your resume, it won't get you anywhere.

*please note that I'm not trying to rip you apart, but rather help you out for the future*

Also, I would recommend joining w54 instead of w30. That world only opened a couple weeks ago, you will only be 3000 points behind #1 instead of 11.5 million. If you do, join SouthWest and mail Dehemvig

DeletedUser79042

can anyone invite me into there tribe?

Contact ChamichA. :icon_cool:

And the rest of you, stop this. It is demoralizing for this last newbe of W30! :lol:

DeletedUser

i thought we were ment to drive the new kids away if we want half-priced nobles?

DeletedUser

just noble him or send farm parties at hime... he will quit soon enough..

jakeeboy

It would be nce if we could attack little noobies for Christmas lol. Instead of attacking each other we could clean up the world and get half priced nobles in the process. :)

DeletedUser

Taken from your TWstats page on w26:

Most Points: 7,985
Most Villages: 3

Your lone tribesmate has 200 points.

That pretty much proves this statement of yours to be 100% false:

Out of curiosity, what tribe is going to want to invite you if you are proving from the first moment that you are dishonest? Its better to admit that you are inexperienced in the TW community than it is to lie and pretend that you are a seasoned vet when you aren't. There are tons of "pro" players that will help newer players out because it brings more life and competition to servers in the future; they don't take kindly to being punked.

Moral of my story? Don't try to blatantly embellish your resume, it won't get you anywhere.

*please note that I'm not trying to rip you apart, but rather help you out for the future*

Also, I would recommend joining w54 instead of w30. That world only opened a couple weeks ago, you will only be 3000 points behind #1 instead of 11.5 million. If you do, join SouthWest and mail Dehemvig

thanks!!!

umm i have 3 members and we are the acadmy tribe to DOA

DeletedUser70594

Contact ChamichA. :icon_cool:

And the rest of you, stop this. It is demoralizing for this last newbe of W30! :lol:

we do not let newbies (like you r2) to live and breath together with us ... :icon_twisted: