I hope Punked is kidding...haha?

DeletedUser

Couldn't care less about Punked...honestly. And that would gain nothing. I just wanted to see how many people think Punked are nub nubs.

You obviously don't know who leads Punked. He's twice the player you will ever be.

Kash2Smash

All i'm going to say is that kash2smash (the leader) is not a bad player, he reads the forums and often chats in them.

What do you expect him to do when you've been on the forums saying i'm bored of Punked and i want to join different tribes. He will obviously dismiss you as he doesn't need you.

thanks xtreme, really appreciate it.

now, some inside of this noob called Hotaka,

as xtreme said, he is a tribe jumper, really, he was bored of my tribe, so i relieved him off his boredom :p

So...I recently got a CO-player for my account. And...err...I noticed I was kicked :icon_eek:.

For some odd reason, even after I helped the little nublets.

Thoughts? On the nublets of course...Punked.

your co-player is far better than you, he is a pRo player from W37, enough said bout that. you sir have less points than our tribe's average first of all. so dont be talking. you dont even have a OD ranking yet!

Maybe, but they mass recruited their way to the top in K56.

we dont have a single member from K53, all are from K56!

Hotaka, stop creating fool out of yourself. You tried bashing us, instead you are getting bashed by people. Please use your little common sense that you are just destroying your own image in front of W48

@Terminator-Salvation: you do know me :p

@Xtreme Terror: thanks one again :)

DeletedUser

Hotaka, should just fade away from speaking in the PnP's now. :icon_wink:

Matflan50

I guess this blocks any possible recruitment into Clean for him? Meh...

DeletedUser

thanks xtreme, really appreciate it.

now, some inside of this noob called Hotaka,
You don't know me, or my experience. So, please don't throw around the word noob.
as xtreme said, he is a tribe jumper, really, he was bored of my tribe, so i relieved him off his boredom :p
Created Music has a joke, joined Blades to get some info, which helped you, joined Punked because I know you're experienced, now created Legacy, but this time it’s serious.
your co-player is far better than you, he is a pRo player from W37, enough said bout that. you sir have less points than our tribe's average first of all. so dont be talking. you dont even have a OD ranking yet!
How do you know my CO? And plus…I never did ‘talk’. And I couldn’t care less about points.
we dont have a single member from K53, all are from K56!
I never said you did.
Hotaka, stop creating fool out of yourself. You tried bashing us, instead you are getting bashed by people. Please use your little common sense that you are just destroying your own image in front of W48

@Terminator-Salvation: you do know me :p

@Xtreme Terror: thanks one again :)
I honestly never tried to bash you. I was mad because I didn’t know why I was randomly kicked. But has seen in my Music thread, I got my answer. I acutely don’t care what the w48 thinks of the way I post. I only care about how they see me play IG. And I’ll show you all later that I can.
@ Whoever said I didn’t know who Punked leader is: I do, that’s why I joined them ;).

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.

DeletedUser

Then what is the thread for and why did you say that "Punked is a noob tribe" even though now you are admitting that the leader is good? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Then what is the thread for and why did you say that "Punked is a noob tribe" even though now you are admitting that the leader is good? :icon_neutral:

nublet thing...? I was mad, anger can take you over sometimes.

DeletedUser

amwimb.jpg

Tht does truly say your trolling 102.19 post per day o_O