I iz back

DeletedUser81336

Well I got him banned shortly after an explicit series of mails were found in my inbox. :D

DeletedUser

Yes sir. I started a world (somewhere in the 24s) and got myself into the rank 1 tribe, you see I'm a good talking and a good liar. :D
Anyways I built nothing but scouts and buildings, at all. Just for lolz I even sent them on farming raids. So I eventually got to the noble stage and built myself a train, within 5 hours of that happening I had an incoming 'train' with only 3 nobles. So I dodged it and back-timed it giving the player time to dodge (I sent all the nobles). I then sent a snazzy mail explaining my scenario but with a lot of lies; I was an all offensive player and had back-timed him with fakes to show my skillz and I didn't want any trouble or something. So he dodged it and I took a village 1.3k points over that of mine with 4 nobles and like 9k scouts. :D

God, that must have been so funny :lol:

My TW stories usually involve victory, awkwardness and failure.

Repinski

God, that must have been so funny :lol:

My TW stories usually involve failure, awkwardness and more failure.

Fixed :)
I've never actually played with you or heard about your tw skills so this post is completely BS.

DeletedUser

Fixed :)
I've never actually played with you or heard about your tw skills so this post is completely BS.

Invisitext fooled me... for a second :p

Aside from playing Beta briefly in March/April this year, I havn't played TW since September last year.

DeletedUser

Are you any good?
/me has high doubts

Kind of. According to a dude on Beta, I'm not too bad. I got up near the Top 20 players on Beta, mind you, it was a small world and a lot of the competition wasn't that good. It did have some decent players, though.

Repinski

Hmm... I'll have to rim you some time to see how good you are. Fastest train?

DeletedUser

Sub-second. It depends on my shitty internets/computer really. Trains are between 500ms - 1s.

Repinski

Mine are always as fast as the server permits when I decide not to be lazy. What is the fastest thing you can snipe?

DeletedUser

I've never really been a good sniper, I have sniped a 300ms train though. ^_^

DeletedUser81336

Mine are always as fast as the server permits when I decide not to be lazy. What is the fastest thing you can snipe?

You're rather lucky then as you have perfect internet. Now with the server lagg it is almost impossible to do that. :icon_confused:

Repinski

I never said I didn't have to send them 32.6 times to get them in the right order.... It's such a pain in the ass >.>

DeletedUser

It is not that hard to send a perfect train. I might have to resend once in a while but not that much

Repinski

I always tend to have to resend with the ttrain method, it sends to fast that the TW server can't register in order. Damn my smexy interwebz :icon_cry:

DeletedUser81336

I remember when t-trains were illegal (or are they still)? O.O

DeletedUser81336

I sent them anyways, funny thing was they worked better back then. :D