I just started August 27th.....looking for a nice big tribe that can support me!!

DeletedUser

I can also, you look like someone who can be in the future really good player. But you should focus on newer worlds, where everyone starts nearly on same level.

Also I now dont see any good tribes in your area, you should wait and grow now.

Yea world 3 is nearly maxed out. There's little chance you'll do good here unless you get in a strong tribe.

adityaindia

Allright. Ill upgrade most of my things in my village and keep building... ive joined a small tribe now and theyre good (good as in OKAY...) Once i get a little higher ill take up some more reccommendations from people who post here...THANKS A LOT Imori and UjoNecro!!!:icon_biggrin:

imori

Allright. Ill upgrade most of my things in my village and keep building... ive joined a small tribe now and theyre good (good as in OKAY...) Once i get a little higher ill take up some more reccommendations from people who post here...THANKS A LOT Imori and UjoNecro!!!:icon_biggrin:

The T.I.A family currently owns K3 and K13. I have some friends in their numbers, want me to have them check you out? They are a good family to be in.

DeletedUser

Yah, T.I.A is ok, ive had some problems with them, but ive had problems with every tribe it seems....Hellsight is cool though.

Hellsight

Yah, T.I.A is ok, ive had some problems with them, but ive had problems with every tribe it seems....Hellsight is cool though.

Yeah, I try. Don't worry about having problems with every tribe. I'm in the same boat as you:lol:

Hellsight

Nah, I like you guys. Never had a problem with any of you, and probably never will.

DeletedUser

Well other than several attacks on all the tribes in been in I have no problemm with FF.

DeletedUser

I'll see about getting you in TIA/13 if you want. We control a lot of everything north of k33 and west k24.

DeletedUser6491

I have a huge problem with FF.

Incredibly stupid bunch if you ask me.

Especially that guy leprecon93:icon_evil:

adityaindia

The T.I.A family currently owns K3 and K13. I have some friends in their numbers, want me to have them check you out? They are a good family to be in.

Yeah! that'll be lovely... send me a ingame message on the T.I.A recruitment really soon.. thanks a lot Imori... (looks like my quest is coming to an end...):icon_biggrin: :lol: :swordsman:

imori

I have a huge problem with FF.

Incredibly stupid bunch if you ask me.

Especially that guy leprecon93:icon_evil:

719652001176213025.gif

To adity: I'll send off a mail to them now.