"I killed a Star once." (And He Is Going To Do It Again)

DeletedUser

This is way too exciting. W22 was getting a little boring, I think people will be amazed at the amount of people will show up for battle.

Angel Styles

=^.^= Awesomeness. Well, OFF to the Battle Field!!

Edit: Good Luck -TBP-

DeletedUser

I did :icon_cool: That means one of the five declarations is true. 4 more to go.

Why would you torture us by not telling us! :p

By the way, do we have predictions?

I think it will be a tough war, and i think it will lead to a world war, with 3 sides. SLW will win.

On a serious note, i'm tipping RBE to take this one.

DeletedUser

Why would you torture us by not telling us! :p

By the way, do we have predictions?

I think it will be a tough war, and i think it will lead to a world war, with 3 sides. SLW will win.

On a serious note, i'm tipping RBE to take this one.

3 sides? who would that be?

D3TH/BDeath/~I~/RBE/~LK~ vs TBP/CoD/EXP/XIII/XXXX vs SLW? :lol:

DeletedUser

3 sides? who would that be?

D3TH/BDeath/~I~/RBE/~LK~ vs TBP/CoD/EXP/XIII/XXXX vs SLW? :lol:

RBE and then a new tribe called smurfs will emerge and rule all. Liz is in XXXX lol. That would be the day lol.

DeletedUser

RBE and then a new tribe called smurfs will emerge and rule all. Liz is in XXXX lol. That would be the day lol.

I know where Liz is and she confirmed my assumption from the day when I went to check who RBE recently nobled out... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I knew this was coming months ago.
Well I can only root for RBE and shout to Brkonja:J**i kewu!:icon_twisted:<----(Do not try to figure out what I have just said as it is only for him not you)

P.S All time best PnP right here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

???

Is this definite now, are RBE at war with TBP, because their has been no conquers yet, and although it is soon, you would expect a couple of surprise attacks by RBE...

Footnote....RBE FTW (sorry for the abbreviation)