I know why XIII fallen

DeletedUser

Well as i was too in XIII most of them told that it was actually the merge with ???? that made them reconsider their staying there...But the problems were from before....i heard many of them complaying that Moons leadership was good at the beginning but now his activity felt.........

Moon used to be really active but then he lost 1-2 coplayers

DeletedUser100750

Has he not tried to get more then to boost his activity back up?

DeletedUser

I talk to moon before, he is a good leader, XIII fallen is not his fault

DeletedUser100750

From what I've herd on here he is not, but I've never talked to the guy so I can't say anything about em.

DeletedUser

Moon. Seems like a great player and a great leader, but when real life hits, its a pain:p

DeletedUser100750

So people judge him, because has has RL issues to deal with? I found that very stupid.

DeletedUser

btw, TD why do you spout such lies,
You make a PnP ( 2/10 )
and have no proof to back it up,
No screenshots,
No names,
You just say XII members in General suck?
Yeah, Right,
Next time you go dissing people,
Have proof
Paul

DeletedUser

btw, TD why do you spout such lies,
You make a PnP ( 2/10 )
and have no proof to back it up,
No screenshots,
No names,
You just say XII members in General suck?
Yeah, Right,
Next time you go dissing people,
Have proof
Paul

so you are a former XIII members?
just telling what happen about those members that put in their application, now 3 of XIII members have past. Just so you know.
I dont see any reason I need to prove anything to you bud

DeletedUser

just telling what happen about those members that put in their application, now 3 of XIII members have past. Just so you know.

/me staggers into twstats to see if jeep/Paul was ever in XIII

None InS. 14th June 2011 - 17:06:11 106
InS. Bunny 10th July 2011 - 23:06:28 3,764
Bunny Dream. 11th July 2011 - 04:05:59 3,868

Oh look i could back my statement up with facts...

ps hi.

DeletedUser101094

Bleh this is such a pointless thread, and that coming from me, means alot.

Why you felt it necessary to make a post about some noobs is beyond me, Im sure they arent the only noobs in this world who cant send a T-Train, ive found plenty myself all over this world but i never posted about it.

Give them a break, they got beat up by BloodP they deserve to move to other tribes and take a rest haha no i kid i kid.

They tried and thats what matters, save you Pnp for mass recruiting noobs *Cough* PackBurn* Cough*

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmmm if your going to do a topic like this I think another person posted on another topic like this and it stuck with me and I quote "You have to at least a few lol cats." OK so maybe not word for word but, you get the point where are the pictures that is like a must have for any pnp or data to back up what you have said.

nindel

Perhaps if you screenshot some of the conversations more people would believe you.

Right now I'm seeing a failed PnP with no sustenance besides claims, if you want this thread to have any meaning then support it with evidence. Only the most gullible of people will believe what you say without evidence, but besides that this thread has proven to be a little joke.

DeletedUser

No,
TD,
I have not ever been in XIII,
I'm just saying.
No one will believe you if you bash a player,
Then have no proof and expect us to believe you.
In my opinion it just makes your reputation worse.

And ohaidere n00b
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No,
TD,
I have not ever been in XII,
I'm just saying.
No one will believe you if you bash a player,
Then have no proof and expect us to believe you.
In my opinion it just makes your reputation worse.

And ohaidere n00b
Paul

Its XIII god damn it
THREE I's

DeletedUser

Seems things went a little quiet for them? Is there any news as to why things have gone as they have gone?

Panther.

Soccer head

Moon. wasnt a great leader he never made decisions on his own he always blamed other people for everything and it is his fault for XIII failing he merged and recruited non-stop causing spies

DeletedUser99608

Moon used to be really active but then he lost 1-2 coplayers

yes

I talk to moon before, he is a good leader, XIII fallen is not his fault

true

Moon. Seems like a great player and a great leader, but when real life hits, its a pain:p

thanks, and in this case rl has to hit the co-players at the same time

Moon. wasnt a great leader he never made decisions on his own he always blamed other people for everything and it is his fault for XIII failing he merged and recruited non-stop causing spies

I make 90% of decisions on my own, thats why i never ever have another duke, i am always sole duke.

i have very good reason for blaming Pain.carbon, proof will be posted below.

I very rarely recruited, and if you ask anyone who has come to me asking to join, i have been strict but not harsh, i have never ignored a mail, always been polite in rejecting. if i saw this earlier i could copy and paste who invited who to the tribe, all of it, and you will find only the top half was me.

Spies saw everything due to a forum change set up, which was pain.carbons idea again, at first i thought it was good but then when HE DID the merge not me, i came on saw we had spies and a lot of players are invited.

Proof:
[spoil][20/07/2011 12:56:21] anthony69: u there?
[20/07/2011 12:56:54] Moon.: yh, what are all these invites
[20/07/2011 12:57:06] anthony69: i think the merger will do us a ton of good lol
[20/07/2011 12:57:07] Moon.: so ????

best half is merging?
[20/07/2011 12:57:21] Moon.: and some on inconitios?
[20/07/2011 12:57:24] anthony69: they are inviting all the ones which can play etc

This merger was sorted by a co-player of pain.carbon, while i was offline which i have been blamed for.

This is a skype chat

This turned out not to be the best of ???? leading to a downfall

the spy was discovered and kicked in under 2 hours of being in the tribe, done by me, through checking post history of external forums.[/spoil]

Any more feel free, i am sure i can speak the truth as i have made a few mistakes but the key reasons to our downfall are down to pain.carbon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

random trash talk