i likez pictures....do you?!?!!

DeletedUser

Over the last month or two THX warriors have been getting bored and training hard to improve.

images

In this time THX have found some good reliable allies in FD.

Anyways.....in this time someone has been poking their fingers into too many pies.

430629005_4188af4681.jpg

and occasionally when all fingers are used up...they get caught..

american+pie.jpg

Moreover, TRZ have become arrogant and some what ignorant and have only thought about themselves, when the bigger picture is obvious for all to see.

arrogance_122.jpg

which has resulted in...

369612-stupid_dumb_ignorant.jpg

in retaliation of this ignorance THX feels it is time to fight fire with fire...helping FD's war effort..

Therefore THX aim to make this happen.....

crafts3_i000019.jpg

If people fail to interrupt this thread...

THX join the FD/TRZ on the side of FD.

So THX declare war on TRZ.

so........

128854181215631354.jpg

Regards,

Bigjay

THX Duke

Bw Sf

FD Duke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7288

Time for some new High Definition Eastern sound quality :D

May THX and FD perform well in bringing clarity to the east!

DeletedUser

And they thought differently... lolz, see Sinek, see! I told you you were ignorant.

DeletedUser82080

And they thought differently... lolz, see Sinek, see! I told you you were ignorant.

This message shows who is arrogant... You are still acting like a child, grow up some.

About the declaration:
Only 3-4 months ago while I was personally helping THX & I was sitting them & supporting them, everything was very good. And lots of THX players was sending thanks mails to me... Even I had rejected FG's war offers (I really dont remember how many they are, possible 10-15...), I was thinking THX are my friend... Honestly I feel getting betrayed here. It's really interesting... Thanks a lot Jay...

DeletedUser

This message shows who is arrogant... You are still acting like a child, grow up some.

About the declaration:
Only 3-4 months ago while I was personally helping THX & I was sitting them & supporting them, everything was very good. And lots of THX players was sending thanks mails to me... Even I had rejected FG's war offers (I really dont remember how many they are, possible 10-15...), I was thinking THX are my friend... Honestly I feel getting betrayed here. It's really interesting... Thanks a lot Jay...

i will thank you for those times; but you have to see my point of view...

betrayed? never!

you're in the same tribe as my enemies long term enemies? i betrayed you.....your immediate moves should of been into thx but you made some moves and then broke up f/g into the mess now thx is picking up the pieces.

DeletedUser

About the declaration:

Arrogant? No, I have the evidence to back it up, so it's more confidence than arrogance. Arrogance would be me saying we're going to rim you all without the evidence or such to back it up. I know we're not going to rim you all, so there is no reason I would say it.

There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence, yes I cross it sometimes, but in this case, I think not.

Again, not me who asked you to join us, you did this to yourself, the war that you caused with us because of your mail with Time is your downfall here again. Remember my declaration where I pointed out to THX your use of plurals when talking about using the turks and their borderlines with THX and F~G?

Well, 2 leaders just said they quit... whether they will or not is another matter.

DeletedUser82080

you're in the same tribe as my enemies long term enemies? i betrayed you.....your immediate moves should of been into thx but you made some moves and then broke up f/g into the mess now thx is picking up the pieces.

Aren't you waiting FD & Noname war finishes? You were telling me that you wanted war only against Time. I was trying to finish this ego war here... It seems you want to finish this world 2nd rank.

And Bw Sf/MAL is not leader, only 2-3 players like him, even some of people in FD doesn't want him as leader you also know this...

DeletedUser

Aren't you waiting FD & Noname war finishes? You were telling me that you wanted war only against Time. I was trying to finish this ego war here... It seems you want to finish this world 2nd rank.

And Bw Sf/MAL is not leader, only 2-3 players like him, even some of people in FD doesn't want him as leader you also know this...

you fail to understand, that your tribe is inadequate of doing what you said.....therefore, im speeding things up in the best method i see fit.

its not a personal attack...so chillax =-]

DeletedUser

So... why do they stay when FD is not a democracy? Those who wanted to follow asj, followed him. Stop trying with the same reason over and over again, it obviously ain't working for you. I have told people, if they think they can do a better job than me at leading to step up to the plate, but none have, so evidentially, your information is flawed; change arguments already.

DeletedUser

The east seems determined to hand Time the world on a silver platter, near sightedness FTW!!!!!

DeletedUser

The east seems determined to hand Time the world on a silver platter, near sightedness FTW!!!!!

Not Necessarily. Speaking from a relatively outside position, there seems to be a lot of... animosity between Sinek and the rest of the East (or at least, a large part of it), especially between him and what remainds of FD. If this war continues to the extent that either Sinek or Mal or even some of THX is removed from the equation as one of the Leaders struggling for dominance in the East, it could go a long way towards finally unifying the power clusters in that half of the world. THX obviously believe that it will be easier to deal with FD than it will be with TRZ as the remaining party. Whether this means that they feel that they can come to a deal with FD, or that they can take them out once TRZ is dealt with, remains to be seen.

However, congratulations to the two tribes for coming to an understanding, Both tribes stand to gain a great deal from this alliance against a common foe, and THX have definitely made a shrewd decision in joining this war.

Edit: Just looked at the map again, this war is, regardless of politics, a little bit of a foregone conclusion anyway: THX were funning out of space to expand into, and their choices were Time, one of Time's food sources enemies (which Time would not be happy about), FD (whom they share very little border with) or TRZ (who are a newly formed tribe with mixed origins, smattered all along their border ripe for the taking. It will take some time for TRZ to re-order their backline as a frontline, regardless of how organised they are.

DeletedUser

Not Necessarily. Speaking from a relatively outside position, there seems to be a lot of... animosity between Sinek and the rest of the East (or at least, a large part of it), especially between him and what remainds of FD. If this war continues to the extent that either Sinek or Mal or even some of THX is removed from the equation as one of the Leaders struggling for dominance in the East, it could go a long way towards finally unifying the power clusters in that half of the world. THX obviously believe that it will be easier to deal with FD than it will be with TRZ as the remaining party. Whether this means that they feel that they can come to a deal with FD, or that they can take them out once TRZ is dealt with, remains to be seen.

However, congratulations to the two tribes for coming to an understanding, Both tribes stand to gain a great deal from this alliance against a common foe, and THX have definitely made a shrewd decision in joining this war.

Edit: Just looked at the map again, this war is, regardless of politics, a little bit of a foregone conclusion anyway: THX were funning out of space to expand into, and their choices were Time, one of Time's food sources enemies (which Time would not be happy about), FD (whom they share very little border with) or TRZ (who are a newly formed tribe with mixed origins, smattered all along their border ripe for the taking. It will take some time for TRZ to re-order their backline as a frontline, regardless of how organised they are.

thanks.

This is possibly the most sensible thing ive read in the forum in a long time...many of the reasons listed above answer many questions..

DeletedUser2566

so rivea lost their cover (well most of them and most wanted ones anyways) and thx can finally continue that war? that's nice. luc & co keep making stupid moves lol.

nevetsb

In this time THX have found some good reliable allies in FD.

Moreover, TRZ have become arrogant and some what ignorant and have only thought about themselves, when the bigger picture is obvious for all to see.

Regards,

Bigjay

THX Duke

Bw Sf

FD Duke

Love theese parts, i mean how inacurate can you get, you know our goals which was promoting your bigger picture, so theres that quote put to shame, and allies in FD, okay all i can do is lol at that im affraid

DeletedUser84492

so rivea lost their cover (well most of them and most wanted ones anyways) and thx can finally continue that war? that's nice. luc & co keep making stupid moves lol.

that is something i will regret Rider, you where right all along and i got taken as bait.
But what Jay does not realize is...
how MAL wanted them out of equation and i was the only one fighting to have THX alive

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:

the real rivea are in fd....ethello moobong zippy and nk...

DeletedUser

that is something i will regret Rider, you where right all along and i got taken as bait.
But what Jay does not realize is...
how MAL wanted them out of equation and i was the only one fighting to have THX alive

I believe that I have said this before, so I will say it again. Times change, keep up or move on. There was a reason for that and I've discussed it and now there is another plan.

DeletedUser

Love theese parts, i mean how inacurate can you get, you know our goals which was promoting your bigger picture, so theres that quote put to shame, and allies in FD, okay all i can do is lol at that im affraid

highly inaccurate, all that multi accounting and spying has gone to your head.

look steve you are a peon and what you dont understand is the big picture, you have come to me maybe 2/3 weeks ago saying it when really thx said this.......almost a year ago....moreover you were one of the reasons why the east flopped by stealing account and being generally crap.

next question do i want to back a tribe i can trust or not?

do i want you on my front line to my north....hell no!

have a nice day..