I love you too Buddah 36

DeletedUser

Yea, we were gonna be nextdoor neighbors and then you abandoned your village! I've seen you post, I know you know your way around the game.

It's ok though, I forgive you. You must have been afraid of my villages :axemen: , :swordsman: and :spear: . I don't blame you.

jk :icon_razz:

DeletedUser74

I'm always watching.....ALWAYS! i didnt lose. we called it a tie. anyway I'll try and post more often but I've had alot going on lately...and with christmas break comming up i will pwn!! and no I'm nto inactive just lazy. I felt the urge to take more villages and so i will. I'm now going to send out colonies. anyone want buddah nearby? :icon_biggrin: otherwise i pick random villages on the outskirts to take.... :snob:

DeletedUser1089

Move out near me so we can have an epic war, and I can totally uberpwnz you.

DeletedUser74

It would be a pleasure...that how u spell it right? anyway i'll take some inactive around you....in...2 hours. and 45 min.

DeletedUser3452

It would be a pleasure...that how u spell it right? anyway i'll take some inactive around you....in...2 hours. and 45 min.

I'm usually not one to comment on spelling, but how did you manage to spell "you" correctly once, then "u" the time before?

DeletedUser4596

umm yea thats it....I dunno i its a typing habit.

i no what u mean, I seem to do it all the time. buddah you seem like a sk8er; I know alot about skeigthing. Skating is really fun, especially in video games where I pwn noobs.

P.S. not trying to make fun of you.
P.S. If you don't get the joke then I guess I'm not funny.

DeletedUser3452

Considering that you created a thread having a go at all those who "murder" the English language, no, that wasn't very funny. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4596

I just have one thing to say to that, Vladimir Putin is going to win the next US Presidental Election.BOB DOLE