I Love You, You Love me...

DeletedUser

Lets get together and noble some barbs!!

Drink! Declared War on ~L~ in game. So I'm gonna grab some Glory here :)

declarationg.jpg

Talking to Zhoramac a week or so ago he told me that if Drink attack ~L~ first then they lied to C+C and therefore their alliance is over:

[07/06/2011 19:54:33] zhoramac: i am saying that if drink is truthful with me then i am allied with them. if they lie to me then the alliance is broken
[07/06/2011 19:55:57] zhoramac: so i base my decisions right now that drink will not attack L so unless L attacks drink then there is not worries between us

Will he keep his word?

[07/06/2011 19:53:29] zhoramac: you see, rice is putting drink on the spot. so if drink attacks L then drink will have broken their word with me

Why did Ricevase lie to his Best Friend?

Redhotz continues "Recruit first think later" policy with his latest attempts to recruit from ~L~. Redhotz took leadership of Drink promising to not recruiting, but now hes far and away the biggest recruiter Drink has had! Nice, keep it up :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]redhotz today at 03:15
Dear all,

As you may or may not be aware, DRINK! has taken the decision to drop the NAP between ~L~ and itself. This is a regrettable decision, however we feel we were left with no choice, thanks to the actions of ~L~ and some of its members. We had accepted your decision to remove yourself from the war with MTS on scurrilous grounds. We had overlooked countless actions by ~L~ members, which had been contrary to the agreements made between the tribes. We had put up with unreasonable demands and personal abuse. We even decided to give you all a second chance after finding that ~L~ was plotting to attack us with no real justification for such a betrayal. We have tried at every turn to make this relationship work, as we had accepted the idea of finishing this world together, to ensure a quicker end to it.

Sadly, we can no longer overlook the actions of ~L~ and its members. Its leadership have more than proven that they have no such desire to make things work. Thus, all ties between us are now severed and ~L~ will not be joining us at the end of this world.

So why are you being mailed about this? Simply, we'd like to give you a chance. There is no way ~L~ will win this conflict - almost completely surrounded and at a fraction of our size, the most they can hope for is to go down fighting, particularly as we're well-prepared for this fight. Our only concern here is getting this pointless little conflict over and done with as quickly as possible so we can get back to actually winning this world. Therefore, at this point, you have two options. You can either mail me back and negotiate for you to stay out of this war or you can finish your time on W28 by being swiftly rimmed, along with the rest of your tribe.

It's entirely up to you as to which option you take, but there's only one that will ensure your continued survival in this world. If anyone tells you that ~L~ really has a chance to win this, they're not being truthful with you.

I eagerly await your response.

Regards,

Redhotz[/spoil]

Ignoring the fact that hes a bit of a liar here, Drink open yet another front and still think their gonna have it easy? :icon_twisted:

These are how things start, but expect it to change :)

en28

Two sides as they stand:
en28

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lish

Nice declaration .. juicy headlines :)
Should spice things up in game for a lot of players and maybe get these forums busier again as well

Shame DRINK! got a headstart in the stats by attacking first but I expect that'll turn around pretty soon.
Surely not the case that they attacked first when ricevase had said they wouldn't attack ~L~ .. ricevase lying to try and get something he wants for his team, surely not :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice declaration .. juicy headlines :)
Should spice things up in game for a lot of players and maybe get these forums busier again as well

Shame DRINK! got a headstart in the stats by attacking first but I expect that'll turn around pretty soon.
Surely not the case that they attacked first when ricevase had said they wouldn't attack ~L~ .. ricevase lying to try and get something he wants for his team, surely not :icon_rolleyes:

We all know hes a liar, but he took Zhora on a date for christ sake! its jsut rude :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you're fully of yourself you really are, Technically you can call it the whole WB+SOA tribe situation again, except this time your WB+SOA, need help with understanding how just let me know

DeletedUser

you're fully of yourself you really are, Technically you can call it the whole WB+SOA tribe situation again, except this time your WB+SOA, need help with understanding how just let me know

Been 5:16:27 since they declared... 19 more to go untill we disband eh? hahaha
I am full of myself, been eating cookies all day! feel sick now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

nope i guess your still to full of yourself

before war declared
arshadlee said:
It seems that I have to ask them when and where I can Noble.. They are not getting any villages I have had ... they maybe can get the K22 village I took
that is what they get from me and not willing i do not like giving villages to a tribe that has a NAP with my enemy.

Doom Seed said:
First of all the village you took was never ~L~'s, at most it was an inactive mts members. As for war wouldn't be the smartest thing, but also it wouldn't be the stupidest thing either.

Link to your K22 village posted blow showing ownership of it

http://www.twstats.com/en28/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=168558

after war declared

buick77 said:
~L~ have declared war on us. We are not aware on the reason but we arnt happy about it

kinghoney said:
Sounds like ~L~ is just jumping on the band wagon with MTS and Panda.

Or is this because they are crying about villages getting nobled in the K's they are in last time I check it was a free world.

redhotz said:
The reason I was told is because greg was attacked when he went over to L and also L asked yall to give back some villages that were nobled in there K's.
L was told that no villages were going to be given back.

Thats the story I got.........red

WormBucket said:
it's a bogus story. The way I see this is either drink is involved as well or L will be coming after drink next and they are getting in position to do so. I sent over 100 villages of support to L and i'm still rebuilding troops from it so the few villages nobled in our k excuse is pretty lame.

Doom Seed said:
redhotz said:
The reason I was told is because greg was attacked when he went over to L and also L asked yall to give back some villages that were nobled in there K's.
L was told that no villages were going to be given back.

Thats the story I got.........red

Yeah I sent a nuke at him. He left the tribe and gave us a crap reason. they stole two of our guys, so we knew they were going to war us before I sent the nukes

situation it basically the same.

drink even told us that ~L~ might war us, and had thelittleones mailing asking question like"is WB going to attack ~L~"

and zin mailing countdoomlord asking is WB really thinking about attacking ~L~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Gula, the situation in both occasions were what i made them. maybe a wasn't careful enough with the Drink situation but nvm :) Just glad I'm not plotting against enemies and not NAPs

DeletedUser

lol Gula, the situation in both occasions were what i made them. maybe a wasn't careful enough with the Drink situation but nvm :) Just glad I'm not plotting against enemies and not NAPs

You wanted WB to attack you first in the first one, and got what you wanted in the second.

Though didn't really work that way in the first one, D Army attacking arshadlee first.

Though what's ~L~ grand plan this time?

Turn the tide of the war like you did last time, when drink was losing village wise ~L~ sided up with DRINK!, now that you are sided with MTS, you plan on trying to pull the same thing again?

both situations ~L~ had a nap with both tribes and a nap was dropped with one side

DeletedUser

here's the stats, looks like DRINK! is doing well for being in more then one war unlike ~L~

Side 1:
Tribes: DRINK!, BEER!, VODKA!
Side 2:
Tribes: ~L~, ~LA~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 50
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 803,471
Side 2: 481,839
Difference: 321,632

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 48
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 720,021
Side 2: 462,587
Difference: 257,434

chart

DeletedUser

here's the stats, looks like DRINK! is doing well for being in more then one war unlike ~L~

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 50
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 803,471
Side 2: 481,839
Difference: 321,632

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 48
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 720,021
Side 2: 462,587
Difference: 257,434

chart
[/spoil]

For starters, I dunno why u wld put 48 hours as a time line, when the attacks have started just over 24 hours earlier. And secondly, the first few days do not count. If you remember, MTS got off to a flier against us. Didnt last too long though :)

DeletedUser

For starters, I dunno why u wld put 48 hours as a time line, when the attacks have started just over 24 hours earlier. And secondly, the first few days do not count. If you remember, MTS got off to a flier against us. Didnt last too long though :)

Come back on your account please :icon_cry: I miss you! haha

And you're right about the stats. Most of the conquers over the next week or so will be isolated villages on both side.
Well done drink (seezha) for the last 24 hours.

The Lish

Lol I was wondering that alright .. I'm just glad it wasn't some noob 2nd owner of an account that nobled me :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol I was wondering that alright .. I'm just glad it wasn't some noob 2nd owner of an account that nobled me :lol:

You mean the K12 ones? :icon_razz: Well... a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, including some time i WAS away :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Scorpio, Cookie

Then use them as villages that get subtracted from the total of when the war gets serious.

Just showing the stats

It shows drinks offensive start, and ~L~'s counter attack.