I Made a Comic!

LastApparatus

It sucks, I know... But that's half the point. ;)

editedpaint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Battlemissie97

I laughed. However, you have a ways to go to be able to best Killion. ;)

LastApparatus

The idea is that Killion's comics, and those imitating his comics, are here in W39, not OT.

This isn't my attempt at a comic for recognition. Its a message to anyone imitating Killion and getting flamed for it. Situational comedy: its funny, because it's true. Its sort of how Dane Cook puts it: True. Hence, funny.

...Get it?

DeletedUser13939

The idea is that Killion's comics, and those imitating his comics, are here in W39, not OT.

This isn't my attempt at a comic for recognition. Its a message to anyone imitating Killion and getting flamed for it. Situational comedy: its funny, because it's true. Its sort of how Dane Cook puts it: True. Hence, funny.

...Get it?

Lol, I get it. Good one LA. :lol:

DeletedUser

I think it's really just enforcing the message that there is no PnP at the moment people are bored and spoiling a good thing by making it tooo mundane.

DeletedUser52385

...Get it?

actually I think I am the only one who copied him. :p I think I even gave killion credit.

DeletedUser

I agree with everything except using any references to Dane Cook. "I wanna be a snake. THAT'D BE SO COOL! SSSSSSSSSSSSS!" HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA...no. Not funny. :p

Edit: First Byakuya now Dane Cook....LA you seriously are testing my <3 for you. Id say im at "Ill go to a candlelit dinner with you" level instead of the "Ill have your babies" level I was before.

DeletedUser

U should try using text. Here i will try making one. Post it here in a few minutes.

DeletedUser

I've really got to disagree with this...

Like I pointed out before, I had the idea of creating a comic for a weekly paper long before Killion ever created his comic. I also finished my first strip before he posted his first strip. At most you could say killion published his comic before us. In reality however, it could even be the other way around, that he is copying me.

And I apologize if it seems like I'm taking a joke too seriously, but in this joke I see some pretty straightforward accusations being made, and I feel I must respond appropriately to the accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude no one cares who made it first. At least i dont. The more comics the more fun. Who cares. My own:

oww.jpg

LastApparatus

I think your comic is a perfect example of why I made my comic.