[I]nbz Vs. 3DX

Who will win this world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85539

dude your a noob, everyone hates you in every world because you lie and backstab everyone of your "friends" you get rimmed constatly in speed

get over your self pal you personally tld me that your only in INBZ for now until you get strong enough to leave also the fact your eating free vilsl from your 1st every vill is embarrasing pal, lol decent player that guy asked to join 3dx but was refused multiple times due to not fittign requirements, he is another who eats his tribe mates

it seems your biased opinion is droning on, if there in your tribe there good players but the second they leave you lable them inexperienced and noobs dude grow up, cos i blocked you in game and skype dont try talking to me here, take the hint no1 like your backstabbing egotystical ways :)

anyway post more lies and excuses here all you want i wont be replyign no more in WHP forums so take care everyone and good luck :)

You call me a noob when you look at the stats for every one of your worlds bar hp, your stats are shocking, stats dont lie come on :D noone ever attacks you casue you hide behind your tribes, im not the one who needs to get over himself, you do, i will beat you on any world you play and you know i would. and wth have you got the idea i get rimmed all the time on speed, you have to be joking right, i think i have won every round i have played, i only play the rounds for premium seriously, and i win by a landslide. you should play speed when i play so i can noble you there and give your ego anohter hit, take my advice, quit the game, go back to playing sim city as it looks like thats the only thing your good at.

max vs george

This is exactly why he said he won't post on public forums again, because he knows if he does, he knows he will be hated on

Ontopic, for the probable 5th time, both tribes are good, and both tribes have an equal chance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok my last 1 lol

miggy get real pal i rimmed you every time we played speed together, you just quit whne unde rttack and say "was not playing serous"

dude you mention my stats etc and i hide behind tribes? in w22 i left tribe and fought 5 tribes alone for months
in w26 i left rank 1 tribe to fight rank 2 solo before i joined a diff tribe (which won the world)
in w38 i fought rank 1 tribe solo for months and stil remained top 10 through out?

you say noone every attacks me? dude i was top 5 ODD in W22/rank 2 ODD in W26/Rank 1 ODD in W38/Rank 1 ODD in HP thats just my last few worlds, mate cumon stop making up silly lies it just makes you look silly (was as in hit the rank when i was under attack from multiple tribes at same time, and no i never quit under attack i quit when its not fun and the attacks stop)

all as opposed to your worlds were you get rimmed every world? or the fact your ODA is same as your points, dam sude thats embarasing, why dont you attack a real enemy insted of eating frree vills from start and attacking vills you no are inactive?

cumon pal dont make up lies in the forums, you do this on every world, every play who knows "miggy" knows your a cheating noob

just let it go dude, i quit this world a while ago now just come back to defend my self to your lies and dribble, the world sees you for what you are mate just play the game with some honour and maybe you will make sum friends and not treat everyone like dirt and backstab and lie to try keep up with the other experienced players

signing off legitimately now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85539

This is exactly why he said he won't post on public forums again, because he knows if he does, he'll be feeding the trolls - you.

Ontopic, for the probable 5th time, both tribes are good, and both tribes have an equal chance.

If im a troll then why have i only posted 29 times since january? i rarely post on any forum so i wouldnt exactly call myself a troll

DeletedUser85539

ok my last 1 lol

miggy get real pal i rimmed you every time we played speed together, you just quit whne unde rttack and say "was not playing serous"

dude you mention my stats etc and i hide behind tribes? in w22 i left tribe and fought 5 tribes alone for months
in w26 i left rank 1 tribe to fight rank 2 solo before i joined a diff tribe (which won the world)
in w38 i fought rank 1 tribe solo for months and stil remained top 10 through out?

you say noone every attacks me? dude i was top 5 ODD in W22/rank 2 ODD in W26/Rank 1 ODD in W38/Rank 1 ODD in HP thats just my last few worlds, mate cumon stop making up silly lies it just makes you look silly (was as in hit the rank when i was under attack from multiple tribes at same time, and no i never quit under attack i quit when its not fun and the attacks stop)

all as opposed to your worlds were you get rimmed every world? or the fact your ODA is same as your points, dam sude thats embarasing, why dont you attack a real enemy insted of eating frree vills from start and attacking vills you no are inactive?

cumon pal dont make up lies in the forums, you do this on every world, every play who knows "miggy" knows your a cheating noob

just let it go dude, i quit this world a while ago now just come back to defend my self to your lies and dribble, the world sees you for what you are mate just play the game with some honour and maybe you will make sum friends and not treat everyone like dirt and backstab and lie to try keep up with the other experienced players

signing off legitimately now lol

1. You have never rimmed me on speed
2. I have only every quit 1 world when it was under attack and that was w44. i didnt just up and quit. my co quit casue of some of the players, i stayed for a little while but then quit for the same reason.
3. please name worlds i have actually been rimmed on. you will find there are none, there are several accounts still on different worlds i do not play anymore, that i started,
4. sure i have in the past used the sidding feature ON SPEED over a year ago. which more or less every other player was doing at the time. if your refering to me getting banned for 5 days on hp, that was an oversite on my part with a script i used back in w44 that was made illigal during the time between the two worlds.

i dont care what you think, you can call me a backstabber or a cheat, its only words, i have many friends in the game who will back me up on that, but your stuck in your own mind set of me casue you thought casue you had me on skype i wouldnt attack you on hp, inbz are a good tribe, and when you left and called them all noobs for useing a legitimate tactic you kind of rubbed the leaders the wrong way and they wanted you gone, they acheived that.

Ps if you wanna join speed and try to rim me, goahead, o wait you only play speed servers on the second rate servers casue you can win there :)

i wont post here again since apprently im trolling

max vs george

I didn't necassarily mean troll - so I better edit it, but you are trying to get a comeback to anything he is saying :(

DeletedUser

Looks like nBz is playing the ''Can't beat 'em, recruit 'em'' game :lol:

max vs george

Actually, those players who joined nBz asked to join, weren't invited :(

DeletedUser

just a FYI i was under the impression the OP was on the said date we all discussed, i actually had a rant at 3dx for not rimming there easy target only to find out AFTER the op land tme that it was delayed :/ so you and me both was in the dark (before you say i should have known, its no suprise to the world i stopped playing 2days before i was attacked and when i was rank 1, im only stil here cos of the attacks otherwise id have deleted over a week ago)

also FYI the OP was not backed out just delayed and by that time you guys joined INBZ and then the target was stacked so........... maybe we should not have shard targets with you as it bit us in the ass as he was stacked to hell as soon as you joined

I don't think it was your fault, you were understandably busy with real life. But there should have been another contact person at that point, your tribemates knew you were the link and knew you weren't going to be fully available. As for targets, I didn't tell Miggy who your target was so that didn't have anything to do with anything. The core nBz members are really good snipers, as we found out in our OP earlier.

DeletedUser

so you went by the old philosophy "If you can't fight them join them" ?

Well...I can't fight them. The rest of nBz are like 50 hours away from me :|. I was surrounded by 3DX and not even close to being in danger from nBz. I left 3DX because of the inexperience within the leadership, in fact, if anything joining nBz puts me in danger as now I have a sea of red around me =/.

EDIT - I think the quote you're looking for is "If you can't beat them, join them" btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, those players who joined nBz asked to join, weren't invited :(

Since when could you join a tribe without being invited :icon_surprised:

Finally i'm getting incommings, i feared i would have to quit the world because of being lazy when my prem runs out in a few days :lol:
End: Jul 16,2010 13:46

I'll take a few nukes with me but i agree with Violent :icon_razz:

I'll still be here trolling around tho :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.