I need a Tribe...

• Thread starter DeletedUser59701
  • Start date

DeletedUser59701

im new and have no idea how to start one or actually invite people too it. If someone could invite me to one, it would be great!

p.s. im good at these games, so my villiage should be out of control very soon haha

mormon n00b killer

im new and have no idea how to start one or actually invite people too it. If someone could invite me to one, it would be great!

p.s. im good at these games, so my villiage should be out of control very soon haha

Do you have a tribe yet? I like your style, we need a rebel and we like to teach people to play!!!

Regards,
Mormons!!! Tribal Council

Clarkcj2

Hey I sent you an invite to the tribe called the Tribal Wars Winners. I would be delighted to have you as a member and also to show you the steps. To become a great player in Tribal Wars.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Join the soul stealers we are dedicated to the game and we are pretty strong i'll send you an invite

DeletedUser

Still looking for a tribe?
How about the UNSC?
Let me know
Supernova83

DeletedUser58758

are yoou stilll looking for A TRIBE?

If so? Please message me in game or private message me on here. We are }DA{the death angels.
Sincerely,
Steelerboy786

DeletedUser

Steelerboy786Failcruiter = Fail.

Recruiting people in the tribe I am in although he is on the otherside of the world =S

DeletedUser

How about one more? FORCE is looking for players in the NW who are willing to learn and are active.