i need time

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

what i ask of the players of w29 is to give me a little time, my mama has taken a heart attack today after a car accident, she was not hurt as such, but she is stilll not aware of what happpened, she goes for heart surgery tonight. i ask this as a loyal follower of w29 and because my head is up my hole at the minute.
bb24

DeletedUser62494

Wow look at this. A none flame from Bert.

I do recall his once saying something about players who have RL issues and saying something to the effect of thats their problem?

Regardless of your own piss poor attitude towards others who have had similar situations. Your request is granted by me. I do not speak for all of TLA only myself.

DeletedUser79621

I do recall his once saying something about players who have RL issues and saying something to the effect of thats their problem?

Regardless of your own piss poor attitude towards others who have had similar situations. Your request is granted by me. I do not speak for all of TLA only myself.

I approve and agree with this message.

DeletedUser87372

I am not speaking on behalf of TLA, nor will I request from anyone in TLA to do as I am doing, but I will not be sending any attacks on you during this period. My heart and wishes go out to your Mother. If this is some kind of a sick, twisted joke, then may kharma strike you down.

DeletedUser89005

2 things:
1 was i thought i was losing my mother tonight, a major concern and worry to me, i asked for nothing more than a little time, its not to hard to comprehend is it giving the circumstances, yes it was a realtime issue and one that has totally freaked me out, attitude and other comments you have made regarding that have been noted by me and in all honesty, they are not only seen as offensive by me, but also as being totally inconsiderate given the circumstances!

2, my post was to highlight my situation and to let others know of it. not to ask for your so called mercy.
I approve and agree with this message.
i had thought more of you kris!
I am not speaking on behalf of TLA, nor will I request from anyone in TLA to do as I am doing, but I will not be sending any attacks on you during this period. My heart and wishes go out to your Mother. If this is some kind of a sick, twisted joke, then may kharma strike you down.
thank you john, but i asked for time not mercy, nor was this a sick or twisted joke..

DeletedUser62494

2 things:
1 was i thought i was losing my mother tonight, a major concern and worry to me, i asked for nothing more than a little time, its not to hard to comprehend is it giving the circumstances, yes it was a realtime issue and one that has totally freaked me out, attitude and other comments you have made regarding that have been noted by me and in all honesty, they are not only seen as offensive by me, but also as being totally inconsiderate given the circumstances!

2, my post was to highlight my situation and to let others know of it. not to ask for your so called mercy.

Two things for you Bert.

#1 Your concerns and worries do not matter to me in any way shape or form. I believe once again you claimed thats what sitters where for.

#2 Your request is obviously asking for mercy. And thats quiet understandable given your post. Quit wasting your time being an ass. You should learn from this and take away the lesson provided here.

The lesson is simple. You have berated others for all their similar situations and mocked them openly but once you have the same issue its some type of special thing for you. I guess you should go reread Sam's return thread. Maybe you will find some interesting things in their regarding his family members but you wouldn't know that because all you do is sit and critisize others.

DeletedUser

Slayer it doesn't matter what he has done as.... The pain and heartache of loosing someone that your whole world revolves around is something i wouldn't wish on my own worst enemy....

DeletedUser62494

Slayer it doesn't matter what he has done as.... The pain and heartache of loosing someone that your whole world revolves around is something i wouldn't wish on my own worst enemy....

Stop and look.

Firstly, I would like to thank oh so many people for all the support that was given to me. With regards to my RL, I have resettled in America, New York, for a fresh new start at life. My mother sadly passed away last month after a long fight with cancer, but I am going to look to the future with hope :)

His sister did as well. And how has Bert acted? Exactly my point.

He said I was being inconsiderate. If I was being inconsiderate I would simply stack on several thousand attacks. Instead I have taken this and have provided him with the chance to grow up and learn from this experience. I don't really care if everyone views me as a heartless bastard. Because quiet honestly I am a heartless bastard.

DeletedUser87372

thank you john, but i asked for time not mercy, nor was this a sick or twisted joke..

Bert, I was not saying I am offering mercy, more a simple non-aggression pact (individual) until things return to normal. I also, did not say it was a joke, I simply stated if it was, shame on you, and whilst I wish it were, as it being the truth is obviously a much worse situation, I applaud your humility. As I said before, my heart goes out to you and your loved ones until all returns back to normal.

DeletedUser

Slayers point is there is one rule for one and one for another in Berts case.Its all about Bert and no one else matters,when the boot was on the other foot as was the case with others in this world i dont remember Bert showing any mercy whatsoever.All the same i wish his mum well and like slayer has said i hope he realizes his foolish ways that he has brought to the forums on several occasion.I reall pity you ickle having to stay with a fool like him.You must be one ugly duckling having Bert as a boyfriend,as i dont think many others would touch him with a barge pole,hes bad news.

DeletedUser

And, from the post above, he hasnt actually LOST his mum, shes just been rather unwell.

Still, im enjoying my food at the moment!

DeletedUser62494

And, from the post above, he hasnt actually LOST his mum, shes just been rather unwell.

Still, im enjoying my food at the moment!

No one said he lost her. Its called comparing similiar things. So if you dont mind butting out since you have nothing to offer. The big boys are in the house talking. Little kids to your corner table.

DeletedUser

Slayers point is there is one rule for one and one for another in Berts case.Its all about Bert and no one else matters,when the boot was on the other foot as was the case with others in this world i dont remember Bert showing any mercy whatsoever.All the same i wish his mum well and like slayer has said i hope he realizes his foolish ways that he has brought to the forums on several occasion.I reall pity you ickle having to stay with a fool like him.You must be one ugly duckling having Bert as a boyfriend,as i dont think many others would touch him with a barge pole,hes bad news.

mikey your way of the mark there pickle is anything but ugly .

DeletedUser

Back too a serious note pickle,whats the news on Berts Mum?

I hope she is well.

DeletedUser87372

I can confirm. It is a sad day for these forums, as now it will just be TLA bragging about our accomplishment, and no one to fight it on here.

I wish you both all the best.