I need to get hold of a friend...

• Thread starter DeletedUser50733
  • Start date

DeletedUser50733

Hey, none of you guys here will know me. I am a player from w19 and w26.

I need to get hold of an old friend who used to play in this world, I am hoping they still play here. Can somebody do me a huge favour & contact Endemonadia for me please and ask her to mail me on the forum mail.

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

I know you :icon_razz:

If Endemonadia is the friend you're referring to, and not a contact point for said friend, you'll be pleased to know (s)he is still playing - or at least, posting on the forums occasionally.

DeletedUser50733

I know you :icon_razz:

If Endemonadia is the friend you're referring to, and not a contact point for said friend, you'll be pleased to know (s)he is still playing - or at least, posting on the forums occasionally.

YOU! :icon_eek: You infracted me a few times :icon_redface:

Anyhow, yes, Ende is who I need to get a hold of, I would appreciate if anyone could mail her ingame and ask her to pop on here :)

DeletedUser

Hey, none of you guys here will know me. I am a player from w19 and w26.

I need to get hold of an old friend who used to play in this world, I am hoping they still play here. Can somebody do me a huge favour & contact Endemonadia for me please and ask her to mail me on the forum mail.

Thanks in advance!

Ende's a he, how did you not know that? :icon_confused:

I'll send you his msn in a minute.

DeletedUser50733

Ende's a he, how did you not know that? :icon_confused:

I'll send you his msn in a minute.

See, he told me that months ago, and said he wondered why everyone called him a she, but then I looked on here and everyone was calling him a she still, so I assumed he was pulling my leg :icon_razz:

Thanks dude!

DeletedUser

See, he told me that months ago, and said he wondered why everyone called him a she, but then I looked on here and everyone was calling him a she still, so I assumed he was pulling my leg :icon_razz:

Thanks dude!

Lol, I find it very amusing so occasionally I do call him a girl :)

DeletedUser

I see my gender is the hot topic of the day... again! lol

Ive got back in touch with nathan so all sorted.

*disappears in a puff of smoke*