I quit

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe not the most ideal way to quit the forums but it is a shame though to loose someone who was good at graphics and was pumping them out for free....I say all the best GE!

DeletedUser

Your Online now ....what a waste time reading this utter rubbish. And if you leave, leave properly.

Last Activity: Today 22:05

Noob plain and simple

Just stupid.
Good riddance, your a fool anyway.

Anyway yes ive logged on, for a few reasons the main to finish up a request I have with a friend of myne. Dont like me, done use my work. Dont like me, dont bother posting. Da edge, if im such a fool why did I give you a sig for free ... oh no that prove's ur point :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser63403

Just stay. Would be best for all....let the noobs be, you know you're better than many here.

DeletedUser

Il post some of my work occasionally, but im not going to participate like I used to.

DeletedUser

If you mean blocking the "noobs" from mailing me, that isnt the problem. Although im not going to say anymore cause il just make myself look like even more of an idiot than ive already done :p

DeletedUser

No, it also blocks you from seeing their posts in the forums if they are the type to repeatedly annoy you. Honestly I just don't pay attention to the large majority of people around me unless I see they post a decent amount, I just saw the thread title and decided to see if it was anybody I recognized.

DeletedUser

I laughed here ive never seen you post in these forums .... dont talk as if you know the guy.

I was actually in a tribe with him ingame.
We have crossed paths numerous times, so go away :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81336

I don't think you've taken into account the amount of noobs that have entered tribal wars and the forums. From the beginning there were noobs, not too many but they were out there. In the recent years (1-2) an out break of noobs has occurred, like a zombie outbreaks, almost worse. Now there are only a few posters I respect (pkyer42, *notoriety/shlomzi, etc... Mainly old-schoolers and a lot of OTers) <3.

You are one of the most skilled artists on these forums, and in my opinion, the only good artists who is willing to give away/share his work. You were very generous in giving away so much work and I am sure there are many people who appreciate the effort and time you put into them. However noobs will be noobs and they will not respect you even if you made the best sig in the world. They will ask for better works when the one you gave them was good, even though they're not a paying customer. Noobs will never be satisfied.

I've been trolling the graphics section a lot, not posting a lot but looking around. I usually look forward to your works the most, next to Rocker's but you are in my opinion the best signature maker out here. There are other good signature makers, but you are one of the best, if not the best. Anyways good luck in the outside world (it can be a harsh place) and hopefully I'll see you again here sometime.

darkaniken2

I was actually in a tribe with him ingame.
We have crossed paths numerous times, so go away :icon_rolleyes:
Go away noob. GE is many times greater than you will ever be.

Sad to see you go GE. You should get on skype and hit me up sometime.

DeletedUser

Yes, he may be better at graphics then me, but he has never been able to keep a decent account.

ackcody

Who cares about TW?
This forum area is about GFX if you didn't notice.

Still the worst goodbye thread I've ever seen though.

DeletedUser

I don't think you've taken into account the amount of noobs that have entered tribal wars and the forums. From the beginning there were noobs, not too many but they were out there. In the recent years (1-2) an out break of noobs has occurred, like a zombie outbreaks, almost worse. Now there are only a few posters I respect (pkyer42, *notoriety/shlomzi, etc... Mainly old-schoolers and a lot of OTers) <3.

You are one of the most skilled artists on these forums, and in my opinion, the only good artists who is willing to give away/share his work. You were very generous in giving away so much work and I am sure there are many people who appreciate the effort and time you put into them. However noobs will be noobs and they will not respect you even if you made the best sig in the world. They will ask for better works when the one you gave them was good, even though they're not a paying customer. Noobs will never be satisfied.

I've been trolling the graphics section a lot, not posting a lot but looking around. I usually look forward to your works the most, next to Rocker's but you are in my opinion the best signature maker out here. There are other good signature makers, but you are one of the best, if not the best. Anyways good luck in the outside world (it can be a harsh place) and hopefully I'll see you again here sometime.

Wow thanks, means alot to me :) Il definetly post my works in here every couple of weeks :D

Go away noob. GE is many times greater than you will ever be.

Sad to see you go GE. You should get on skype and hit me up sometime.

Thanks man I will do :)

Yes, he may be better at graphics then me, but he has never been able to keep a decent account.

If ur talking about w22 you have no right to comment ... you have no idea what was going on then.

DeletedUser

ThreadFail.jpg

Stupid, daft thread... You say you quit and then reply to all the flames? WTH were you expecting with an excuse like that?

[spoil]
facepalm-lion-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1240941693.jpg
[/spoil]

You did some good work (Yes I read these forums now and again with my other acc) but then I came to this thread...

And these words...
Hi :)Ok so basically, I quit these forum's, there's too many noobs who make requests for the sake of it then dont appreciate ur work.

Here was my reaction in faces:
:icon_eek::icon_neutral::icon_confused:-:icon_rolleyes:

Then you replied? After:

[spoil]
Hi :)

Ok so basically, I quit these forum's. So Im leaving, im not even going to lurk, im never entering this forum again, infact now ive left this forum, I quit the whole .net forum.

Its because of you I cba with these forums anymore.

P.S if I get banned ... it doesnt matter ... im leaving remember ;)
[/spoil]

So all of this suggests that you are in fact a 'HIGH' attention whore

[spoil]
attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

I suggest you seek help before you reach stage 5.:)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hahaha ... that was actually quite awesome :p

Ok so heres the deal, people pissed me of that day so I posted that ... at the time I meant it. Now I dont ... now im just gona lurk with the occasional post.

DeletedUser81336

Wow thanks, means alot to me :) Il definetly post my works in here every couple of weeks :D

You're welcome mate. However making this thread was pretty "noobish." You did not even quit actually, but I understand why you made it. You were POed at that time and felt like leaving however I'm glad that's not the case.

DeletedUser63403

Nothing left in this thread to argue about. Ofc the move was noobish and dumb but that doesnt make GE one. Get back to what you do better (gfx) and let the forums be....

die you thread, die

DeletedUser

Awh man!
You are reading the forums GE.
We were waiting till you left to backchat ;D
Just Joking :D

Repinski

GE I would be honored if you would be willing to make me a sig despite quitting. You can ask around, I tend to always appreciate work done for me, although I do tend to be picky sometimes. I troll these forums from time to time and if you would be willing let me know and I will private message you the details. It will be a pretty open request though.

Ask Oscar about me, I'm sure he will give a good word. (Or be a dick and say I'm a total noob despite us being friends :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.